Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food (828 Views)

No Be Today Naija Women Dey Use Men Head / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food by irumole1975: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Research recently concluded show 52% of American young girls (age 21 to 30) admitted to faking romantic interest to get dates in order to use Men for foods.

Men on this forum believe this culture is only about nigerian women, but this is not so. It persist across all cultures

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food by Mercury12(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Who takes American women serious except some stvpid dumb white men

1 Like

Re: 52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food by Natbrowny: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Whether whites or black, young or old.

This is Loud.
Despite not doing the research here. E choke for naija too.
U see babes forming likeness for a guy just for shelter and food and for emergency sleepovers (they be like. Shebi na pussy, abeg make i give am jare, make i sha see food chop, see place to sleep.

Chai grin grin
Re: 52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food by tommy589(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rain falls everywhere now, even in desert

4 Likes

Re: 52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food by Fahvvy: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
I'm 100% CERTAIN that if that research was done in Nigeria, the results will DEFINITELY be higher than 52.8/% undecided...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food by irumole1975: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2023
Fahvvy:
I'm 100% CERTAIN that if that research was done in Nigeria, the results will DEFINITELY be higher than 52.8/% undecided...

Probably. But this culture is everywhere
Re: 52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:59am On Mar 27, 2023
no surprise here...
Re: 52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food by advanceDNA: 2:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Women generally just like the idea of spending another person's money even if they have lots of it in their account.....sadly most of them dey broke which makes their I never chop behavior really awful

4 Likes

Re: 52% Of American Women Admitted To Faking Romantic Interest To Use Men For Food by Newdawn30: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: “why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Sure They Don’t Do It Around / Someone Help / How To Date The Woman Of Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.