Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze (18310 Views)

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu / Yoruba’s Are Political Rascals - Igbo Leader Chief Iwuanyanwu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by sotall(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2023
They should divide this country as soon as possible.

Unity isnt forced.

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by josilcool(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2023
He didn't insult yorubas he called apc Lagos political rascals and he was correct.

He can however come out and clarify it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Stanweezy(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2023
T
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by richardokubo(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:
For anyone thinking what the pig 🐷 called Iwanyawu look like, this is his elephant body below.

Just look how foolish and stupid u sound, u are a goat , ode. Mumu wth the statement posted here what is the wrong that Iwanyawu said idiot
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Maize247(f): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Baba Adebanjo and other fake Afenifere have handed us over to the Igbo so they have the right to abuse us

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by jchioma: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2023
They are reading it out of context.

“We are in Nigeria and we have invested in Nigeria. Our investments are so much. We are not going to take the pressure of people telling us to go. We are not going anywhere.

“I want to tell those in Lagos to realise that there is no war between us (Igbo) and Yoruba. They (the people telling us to go:, we know THEM) are just (mere) political rascals (i.e. MC Oluomo and co.), and we’re going to handle them (YES).”

Unless, Afenifere are part of the people "telling us to go". undecided

2 Likes

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by 2016easy2017: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://punchng.com/afenifere-frowns-at-iwuanyanwus-comment-seeks-clarity-from-ohanaeze/?amp

I wonder the weapon these mad people have in their custody underground to be saying they THEY WILL DEAL WITH THE YORUBAS I wish to see what they'll do

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by spiralwedge(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2023
Igbos too dey overdo things. Na wa o.
They are not done calling h@usas cows, now it’s Yorubas they are insulting anyhow, the people that accommodated you in all their villages and towns allowing you to do your businesses in peace and raise your family.
Smh. It’s like they don’t like peace.

8 Likes

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by caprini1: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I am a proud rascal too. We are rascal get they want to die untop of the land of the Rascals.
Be deceiving yourself....a large number of Yoruba friends i have ,have left the Lagos eldorado for greener pastures in the UK,US or Canada.....let us continue praising mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Poten111: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:
For anyone thinking what the pig 🐷 called Iwanyawu look like, this is his elephant body below.

Your father is a pig.

Afenifere was daft and dumb when Oluomo was threatening Igbos. God punish you people

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by seguntijan(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2023
The igbos are just something else, only few are reasonable.
I remember growing up then, most landlords in my area will never give their house to an Igbo because they will want to dominate.

They have issues with Hausas
They have issues with Fulanis
They have issues with Yorubas
They have issues in Rivers state
They're now having issues in Edo.

Just take and look at the origin of our problem, they're the architect, killing Tafawa Balewa. I thought education would have helped to format their domineering attitudes but still it is getting worse. With the way they're going, becoming the president of this country might be a pipe dream for them even if they have the best candidate because of their intolerant to others even to themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by olisaEze(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2023
The man has said there is no tribal war between any ethnic group in Nigeria, people pushing that narrative are just political rascals. Where in that statement did he say it is the Yorubas pushing the narrative??
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by SLOVFO(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2023
Mischief makers
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Broveens42(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2023
2016easy2017:

I wonder the weapon these mad people have in their custody underground to be saying they THEY WILL DEAL WITH THE YORUBAS I wish to see what they'll do

The weapon is called the truth. Same weapon Kanu said he would use to destroy the fraudulent amalgamated regions.

And what is that truth? That everyone should prepare to go back to status quo, something you may have dreaded so much.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by hisexcellency34: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2023
Shut up Afenifere. The fat old man already said no war between Yoruba and Igbos but political rascals are trying to cause problem. What further explanation do you need?
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by mrkingjerry(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

I don use am sharpaly.

I am a proud Yoruba rascal tho. Iwanyawu the pig 🐷 should come to the city of political rascal below to make do of his threat.

City of yoruba rascal owes by igbo
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by BillyGamija: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2023
They be praying for your downfall, if you fall...that's the END.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by SLOVFO(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2023
jchioma:
“We are in Nigeria and we have invested in Nigeria. Our investments are so much. We are not going to take the pressure of people telling us to go. We are not going anywhere.

“I want to tell those in Lagos to realise that there is no war between us (Igbo) and Yoruba. They are just political rascals, and we’re going to handle them.”

I am still searching for where the chief called Yoruba people rascals.

3 Likes

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Diligent1(f): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Ohaneze should dare not even disgrace themselves by responding to those rascals, when they are done ranting and seeking for attention, they will get the message when you give them the silent treatment and crawl back whence they came from. When rascals are talking, just ignore them and treat their noise for what it is-NOISE!
The problem you igbos have is that you don't know how to control your tongues you show that you are wiser, I don't know how your tribe will become president when it is difficult for you to accommodate other tribes and you know that we have many tribes in Nigeria.

I think your tribe should forget about holding the position of presidency if they cannot accommodate other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Lifestone(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2023
2016easy2017:

Na chest beating. No be today. Go and watch Ojukwu ranting and chest beating before the Civil War.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by eeithis(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2023
No need let us clarify his statement here.... For some illiterate that doesn't understand what he meant by that.... At the beginning of his speech he said "igbos and yorubas ain't at war we don't hate each other", which means so many yorubas doesn't support the violent that happened in lagos against igbos and some Yorubas too.... Now who carried the attack some of them are yorubas some of them are also igbos wey need money.... A Godfearing yoruba man or Igbo man can't attack an innocent citizen of country just because they came out to vote.... What are those yorubas and igbos that attack innocent citizen called they are touts but because they are doing that because of one particular political party they should be referred to as political rascals and political rascals can be referred as apc touts, pdp touts or even labor party touts.... So he wasn't referring to Yoruba people he was referring to some party that has sworn to use their touts to snatch ballot boxes and cause mayhem!!
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by donprinyo(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2023
Out of context, but if you want fight still bring it.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by pacespot(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2023
APC grand political strategy is to stoke ethnic tension between Igbo and Yoruba. But who cares, someone who falls for a political rhetoric concealed in ethic baiting can fall for anything
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by dfrost: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2023
As a young person, I'm always checking myself on words I drop on a public space. I'm not perfect, but having gone through a period of trouble growing up, I try to avoid any unnecessary conflict these days.

Why on earth would the chief make sure an insensitive comment? Why? As old as he is?

These guys saw the Civil War and yet behave like this? Na wa ooh 🤦🥴🤕
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by prophetfire: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

. It's like your so-called Tinubu faction of afenifere no longer understand English or they never were understanding English.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by chudez0147(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

At least his hands ain't shaking.

He doesn't use adult diapers too grin
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Dindondin(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2023
shortgun:
Still looking for the wrong in what he said. Where did he insult Yorubas in his statement?
He said political rascals will be dealt with; are Yorubas political rascals?
Anyone that feel insulted is not clean...a clear conscience fears no accusations.

I don't believe this statement is from the authentic Afenifere
Seems you guys really want trouble. Iwuanyanwu said we don't v problems with Yorubas, they are just political rascals.
If this isn't an insult, all that FFK, Onanuga etc has said aren't insults too.
Hypocrisy is very bad.
You all celebrate when Yorubas are insulted but frown when they insult you back.
Now that you all have chosen to keep getting mad, do your worst!

2 Likes

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by dfrost: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Baba, we don't need this. It takes two to tango. Please watch it.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by comodo: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by chudez0147(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

I don use am sharpaly.

I am a proud Yoruba rascal tho. Iwanyawu the pig 🐷 should come to the city of political rascal below to make do of his threat.

Ode! The city is no man's land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Kaduna Abandoned School Feeding Programme - El-rufai / Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.