Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze (18343 Views)

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu / Yoruba’s Are Political Rascals - Igbo Leader Chief Iwuanyanwu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by rickyrex(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“The Yoruba are known worldwide as promoters of peace, unity and orderliness. We should hold on strongly to those virtues in the interest of peace, progress and prosperity in Nigeria and the world,” he added.

Please if you or your decendants and your business will not be a problem and constitute nuisance to Southwest and Lagos, I urge you to bring your investments to Lagos and the Southwest of Nigeria.

Lagos and the Southwest region represent the most peaceful and investment-friendly part of Nigeria. Just be ready to do legitimate business and respect and appreciate your hospitable Yoruba hosts then the land will bless you, your family and your business. If you do not do legitimate business and you hate the Yoruba, you will sow in Yorubaland but will not reap for long wink You will return back to your village empty-handed.

It will be better you do not bother to come to Lagos and SW at all.Yorubaland will destroy anyone who hates the Yoruba yet do business on the land. Such haters always lose all. If you can not wean yourself of hate, stay back in your hate-filled region or state.

May God bless Nigeria.
because you have many igbos who have invested heavily in lagos, that is why you have a place you are proud of called lagos in southwest region, can you compare it with ekiti, ondo and even ogun where igbos are very limited, can you not see how those states are mute. Alot of you people just open mouth to talk without looking at what contributed what what you claim to have. Anyways igbos should know before now that yorubas always pretend to be loyal. Like they say you dont know what you have until you lose it. I pray for igbos to go back to their let see if yoruba are the major investors in lagos
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Tochj(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2023
This statement is very clear nah.
1.Igbos has no fight with Yorubas
2.political Rascals are the ones destroying our friendship.
Urchins will always look for a way to cause disaffection
When likes of Oluomo,onanuga, FFK made bad statements against Igbos,we knew that this is what they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Dindondin(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2023
illuminutty:
Afenifere should not fall for this trick from the senile old greedy corrupt drug pusher that is hellbent on dividing Nigeria along ethnic lines.

The heroin trafficker belongs to the prison and not the presidency.

He will use, at the national level, divide and rule tactics which he used in Lagos to scatter Nigeria.

A drug lord is not fit to be president of the most populous black nation in the world.
Receive brain. You v a damaged one as you depicted your pics.

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by dfrost: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2023
shortgun:
Still looking for the wrong in what he said. Where did he insult Yorubas in his statement?

That was an insult. No sugar-coating this one. Let's call a spade, a spade and not a shovel.

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by AmotekunSW: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Shut up Afenifere. The fat old man already said no war between Yoruba and Igbos but political rascals are trying to cause problem. What further explanation do you need?

I am happy even the Afenifere who stupidly supported Obi are seeing the Igbo people for who they truly are.

When the time comes, you won't be allowed to escape.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by afbstrategies: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2023
We are also waiting for Afenifere to seek clarity from MC Oluomo.

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by AmotekunSW: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2023
rickyrex:
because you have many igbos who have invested heavily in lagos, that is why you have a place you are proud of called lagos in southwest region, can you compare it with ekiti, ondo and even ogun where igbos are very limited, can you not see how those states are mute. Alot of you people just open mouth to talk without looking at what contributed what what you claim to have. Anyways igbos should know before now that yorubas always pretend to be loyal. Like they say you dont know what you have until you lose it. I pray for igbos to go back to their let see if yoruba are the major investors in lagos

Yorubas are loyal to who?
You Igbos will see hell in the coming days.
Your elders will come to the SW to beg. Mark this post.

2 Likes

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by eeithis(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Dindondin:

Seems you guys really want trouble. Iwuanyanwu said we don't v problems with Yorubas, they are just political rascals.
If this isn't an insult, all that FFK, Onanuga etc has said aren't insults too.
Hypocrisy is very bad.
You all celebrate when Yorubas are insulted but frown when they insult you back.
Now that you all have chosen to keep getting mad, do your worst!
oga truth be told na english confuse you like this.... He said "igbos and yorubas are not fighting war.... They are just political rascals.... grin haha na so English hard to understand how can onesay Igbo no get problem with Yorubas and still call them rascals.. Haaa oluwa oo sense is definitely not common sorry to say this!!! To clarify everything he wasn't referring to yorubas he was referring to political thugs... U get it?

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by afbstrategies: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:
For anyone thinking what the pig 🐷 called Iwanyawu look like, this is his elephant body below.

That pig can feed your village for 100 years. We also know your story about pigs 🐖 and why you don’t eat them. You need to keep quiet 🤫
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by afbstrategies: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:
For anyone thinking what the pig 🐷 called Iwanyawu look like, this is his elephant body below.

Who killed Funsho Williams and uncle Bola Ige? Iwuanyanwu or your people? Your moniker is funny though 😂😡
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by agbaman1782(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2023
2016easy2017:

I wonder the weapon these mad people have in their custody underground to be saying they THEY WILL DEAL WITH THE YORUBAS I wish to see what they'll do
Never underestimate this people they're well prepare for another civil w*r, one of the the tactics is what is playing out now, they'll be the first to attack and they'll also be the one to play victim, they're now in control of media both the social and traditional media, and the Yoruba are still under illusion that they control media but NO the igbo are the one in charge of media now, if you observe the election very well they deliberate go out for all the Yoruba influencer in other to intimidate the rest, it work for them perfectly to silent most Yoruba celebrity and influencer to come out boldly to support their candidate of choice, if you hear them tell you that this is not 1969 they're telling you that we're well prepare, don't ever under estimate this people especially now that the South Westerner are more into politics, most of our leader are now busy enjoying live no one send anybody, just imagine this type scenario playing out in 1997 to 2002, when the likes of Gani Adam and Baba Fasehun are very active in OPC but what do you get now, people don make money nobody is ready to die for anyone again, Yoruba Ronu don't allow anyone deceive you to avoidable fight that you're not ready for.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Princedapace(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2023
What exactly did he say? He said those threatening Igbos are political rascals. Definately, anyone threatening another tribe is a rascal. He never called Yorubas rascals. He even said there is no war between Igbos and Yorubas. So, what exactly did he say wrong?

Or we should be praising those who threatened Igbos? Omo, I weak for this country. If u ask me o, I for talk sey make Igbos and Yorubas find one forest and fight this war all alone once and for all to settle this their madness
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by LKTJ123(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by wahalawahala: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2023
caprini1:
Be deceiving yourself....a large number of Yoruba friends i have ,have left the Lagos eldorado for greener pastures in the UK,US or Canada.....let us continue praising mediocrity.
talk another thing.. no be today Yoruba ppl dey travel go dose places for greener pasture or just pleasure.. we are talking about your ppl wey dey troop in to Sw in droves by night bus every day.. someone even said in Hollywood Yoruba movies they usually travel abroad for greener pastures, in nollywood Igbo movies, it's always Lagos 😂😂😂 why Lagos dey your eyes so much?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by MightySparrow: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Leave our Igbo blodas alone.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by FreeStuffsNG: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2023
rickyrex:

I am not sure you got my point sir. Lagos and SW were not developed by non Yoruba, you heard about us and moved over and we want to keep it so for as long as you are coming here to do legitimate business and not filled with hatred for us. If you do not meet these two simple criteria, you will lose and return to the village empty handed.

The population of Lagos Colony was analysed into 'Yoruba' and 'Non-Yoruba' tribes:

1. Eko tribe had fallen from 57% in 1872 to 23.6% 20 years later.
2. Popo or Egun tribe was 15.85%,

3. Other Yoruba groups
Oyo - 11.6%
Ijebu - 11.01%
Awori - 9.26%
Egba - 6.05%
Ijesha - 4.32%
Egbado - 3.63%
Ekiti/Efon people - 1.76%

4. Non-Yoruba groups
Nupe/Tapa - 1.86%
Hausa - 1.86%
The Kru - 1.37%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by ChukwuObe: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2023
caprini1:
Be deceiving yourself....a large number of Yoruba friends i have ,have left the Lagos eldorado for greener pastures in the UK,US or Canada.....let us continue praising mediocrity.

And did they call their hosts rascals like you ingrates are doing to Yorubas?
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by ChukwuObe: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2023
afbstrategies:

That pig can feed your village for 100 years. We also know your story about pigs 🐖 and why you don’t eat them. You need to keep quiet 🤫

You are not only stupid but foolish. If your brain is still intact, you would have asked yourself, how many villages has the orangutan Iwuanyanwu fed in your stinking region?
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Enemyofpeace: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Lagoon is loading for them in Lagos grin grin grin
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Quest7777:
If you look at his preceding statements, he was obviously referring to the trouble makers that attacked the Igbos, & not the entire Yorubas.

If you take his statement literally, then you can also literally interpret 25% in 36states AND Abuja to mean mandatory 25% in Abuja. cool

That's exactly what I thought,I saw the program though I am not a fan of watching TV nowadays.

He said he can't stand for long they have to bring mic to him cause he has leg issues.You know people are just waiting to misconstrued everything at any instance to suit their narrative.

But to me I personally see nothing offensive from his words,He even said they is commission of Enquiry they'll ascertain the damages and people would pay,which I thought it's a good thing.I am not in anyway Igbo but to move forward in this country we have to stop this politics of bitterness and Ethnicity.

I am not referring to any saint here,no any region in this country is excluded when it comes to sectionalising important issues,and the sad part is that even the youths who are claiming informed and exposed are aligning to that stupid,blind loyalty of lineage and origin.

Truly we need to see beyond that.
The countries we so much love to visit or to reside aren't like that.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by afbstrategies: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2023
ChukwuObe:

You are not only stupid but foolish. If your brain is still intact, you would have asked yourself, how many villages has the orangutan Iwuanyanwu fed in your stinking region?
How come you stopped using the word pig 🐖? Is it because you know more about pigs that we do? Why don’t you eat pork? So, shut up 🤫
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by sharpchap: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=122093346] cool

Afenifere don see say these people are not to be trusted...

I trust Meyeti Allah over Ohaneze

.[/quo
TERRORIST HERDSMEN WEY DONE RESUME KILLING AND KIDNAPPING IN ONDO I CHECKED WHAT CHIEF IWUANYANWU SAID

1. HE REAFFIRMED THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN IGBO AND YORUBA

2. HE PUT THE BLAME FOR DESTRUCTION OF IGBO PPL PROPERTY IN LAGOS ON FEW ILL BEHAVED MISGUIDED PPL.

I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN THAT. HE DIDNT SAY IT IS YORUBA AS A TRIBE , NOR DID HE SAY ITS AFENIFERE.

THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE HAS EITHER BEEN BOUGHT OR HAS A PERSONAL GRUDGE AGAINST IWUANYANWU IN WHICH CASE HE SHOULD SETTLE IT HIMSELF AND NOT DRAG THE TRIBES INTO IT

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Dottormentor: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2023
This thug again, let's deal with this idiots once and for all
Stupid old man nwayanwu ode agbalagba
LegendHero:

Source: https://punchng.com/afenifere-frowns-at-iwuanyanwus-comment-seeks-clarity-from-ohanaeze/?amp
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Enemyofpeace: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Ohaneze should dare not even disgrace themselves by responding to those rascals, when they are done ranting and seeking for attention, they will get the message when you give them the silent treatment and crawl back whence they came from. When rascals are talking, just ignore them and treat their noise for what it is-NOISE!
they will surely answer by denying the reports. The fear of Yorubas is the beginning of wisdom for an Igbo man grin grin grin tongue
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Dottormentor: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Ani obuko no e, always twist ur paymasters statements
Omo irankiran
sharpchap:

MIYETTI ALLAH WEY DONE RESUME KILLING AND KIDNAPPING IN ONDO I CHECKED WHAT CHIEF IWUANYANWU SAID

1. HE REAFFIRMED THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN IGBO AND YORUBA

2. HE PUT THE BLAME FOR DISTRUCTION OF IGBO PPL PROPERTY IN LAGOS ON FEW ILL BEHAVED MISGUIDED PPL.

I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN THAT. HE DIDNT SAY IT IS YORUBA AS A TRIBE , NOR DID HE SAY ITS AFENIFERE.

THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE HAS EITHER BEEN BOUGHT OR HAS A PERSONAL GRUDGE AGAINST IWUANYANWU IN WHICH CASE HE SHOULD SETTLE IT HIMSELF AND NOT DRAG THE TRIBES INTO IT
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Quest7777: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
itzzkhaliii:

That's exactly what I thought,I saw the program though I am not a fan of watching TV nowadays.

He said he can't stand for long they have to bring mic to him cause he has leg issues.You know people are just waiting to misconstrued everything at any instance to suit their narrative.

But to me I personally see nothing offensive from his words,He even said they is commission of Enquiry they'll ascertain the damages and people would pay,which I thought it's a good thing.I am not in anyway Igbo but to move forward in this country we have to stop this politics of bitterness and Ethnicity.

I am not referring to any saint here,no any region in this country is excluded when it comes to sectionalising important issues,and the sad part is that even the youths who are claiming informed and exposed are aligning to that stupid,blind loyalty of lineage and origin.

Well said.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by afbstrategies: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Show us your picture here, if you’re not a disabled coward. Iwuanyawu is far better looking than anyone in your family. Your hate for Igbo people is the reason why your life is messy. Keep crying 😭

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Enemyofpeace: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Dottormentor:
This thug again, let's deal with this idiots once and for all
Stupid old man nwayanwu ode agbalagba

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by eldoradoxx: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2023
It is disgraceful that Afenifere would issue statement over a comment that there is no war between Igbos and Yorubas in Lagos and that those formenting troubles are political rascals who would be dealt with. Is it English language that the author of Afenifere's statement did not understand or what.

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Dottormentor: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2023
I've said it before, you people are fools, you will never see anything wrong, Omo jatijati
itzzkhaliii:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / Buhari, Others In Niger Republic For ECOWAS Single Currency Talks (Photos) / Flood Ravages Appeal Court In Abuja, Staff, Litigants Groan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.