Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze (18354 Views)

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu / Yoruba’s Are Political Rascals - Igbo Leader Chief Iwuanyanwu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by haffaze777(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Afenifere should shut the Bleep up, are they not the reason some clowns can say trash about Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Idiko1: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
I must say that Yoruba and their brothers from northern region of Nigeria are shameless. How could these folks join in a war to bring Ndigbo back to Lagos and Kaduna and Kano still have the temerity to vomit the craps?
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by soojar(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://punchng.com/afenifere-frowns-at-iwuanyanwus-comment-seeks-clarity-from-ohanaeze/?amp

I think he was referring to the few doing the intimidation. He wasn't referring to the whole Yoruba race.

We learn everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by fof1: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:
For anyone thinking what the pig 🐷 called Iwanyawu look like, this is his elephant body below.

This is how You Fistesoect and Disparage Ur Parents and Pretend to be Humble...Bowing Down in Hypocritical Greetings...¿¿¿
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by babajero(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
samunaka:

Iwuanyawu has no clarification for afenifere, they should ask Pa Adebanjo for explanation because he was the one supporting ohanaeze during the presidential campaign, they are working in tandem
the questions you should answer is
1 which tribe is mc oluomo?

2 which tribe was the egberos that was attacking reasonable yorubas and other tribes during election?

Were those that attack people political rascals or not?

Which of the afenifere made the comment is the real one or the ethnic bigoted one sponsored by tinubu corrupt money?

Finally what did the so called "criminal faction" afenifere say about the "political rascals" that were trying to cause ethnic fight.?
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by shortgun(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dindondin:

Seems you guys really want trouble. Iwuanyanwu said we don't v problems with Yorubas, they are just political rascals.
If this isn't an insult, all that FFK, Onanuga etc has said aren't insults too.
Hypocrisy is very bad.
You all celebrate when Yorubas are insulted but frown when they insult you back.
Now that you all have chosen to keep getting mad, do your worst!
We don't have problems with Yorubas, we have problem with political rascals.....this is what the man said.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Nonches: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I am a proud rascal too. We are rascal get they want to die untop of the land of the Rascals.
Most of y,all understood what the man meant,but bigotry won't allow you to have sense.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by jumobi1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
KosiGee:

Apologies for what? Those who were making threats and attacking Igbos and non yorubas in Lagos during the last election should be identified and dealt with. I support Iwuanyanwu 100%.

Mc Oluomo was threatening and making derogatory statements, a police officer had to come to his defence. What did Afenifere, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu say about that? Did they condemn and distance themselves from his cowardly rhetorics?

It’s time various Igbo groups come together and deal with the rascals threatening peace in Nigeria.

Call Iwuanyanwu what you like...it’s the first time I’ve supported an Igbo leader like this

For wrongly or unintentionally generalizing. If he meant to say Oluomo is a rascal then he should clarify and be specific. I doubt he meant to insult Yorubas in OBJs presence but it can be construed as an insult. If he doesn’t clarify then he’s giving ill intentioned politicians the fuel they need to burn and divide Nigeria.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by iyke2frankeze: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://punchng.com/afenifere-frowns-at-iwuanyanwus-comment-seeks-clarity-from-ohanaeze/?amp
From this write up here, I think it is the Yoruba leaders that are trying to call themselves political rascals. There is no place in the world where there are no political rascals and he is right to say that political rascals are responsible for the tension or are the Yoruba leaders responsible for the threats and counter threats?
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by subak: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
illuminutty:
Afenifere should not fall for this trick from the senile old greedy corrupt drug pusher that is hellbent on dividing Nigeria along ethnic lines.

The heroin trafficker belongs to the prison and not the presidency.

He will use, at the national level, divide and rule tactics which he used in Lagos to scatter Nigeria.

A drug lord is not fit to be president of the most populous black nation in the world.

But While Your IGBO Fathers and Brothers Continue To Disgrace Nigeria On DRUGS ACCUSATION In India, Dubai, China, South Africa etc.

Yet Still Put Blame On New President Elect For Your Woes !
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Dchampion65: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Not your faults
Serves the selfish, arrogant, self centre, afenifere right.

It is the cockerel that gives it's comb to taste.

When you call your people dust pan, others will use it to park refuse.

What noise are they now making.

Your eyes will soon clear
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by illuminutty: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
subak:

But While Your IGBO Fathers and Brothers Continue To Disgrace Nigeria On DRUGS ACCUSATION In India, Dubai, China, South Africa etc.

Yet Still Put Blame On New President Elect For Your Woes !

Your Igbo brothers and fathers learnt drug business from the president-select. He forfeited 460,000 USD of drug money to the American government. Like president like citizens grin grin grin grin
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by blabulu2000: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
Quest7777:
If you look at his preceding statements, he was obviously referring to the trouble makers that attacked the Igbos, & not the entire Yorubas.

If you take his statement literally, then you can also literally interpret 25% in 36states AND Abuja to mean mandatory 25% in Abuja. cool

See deceiver

Yoruba people Are one...and you have evil. agenda against the interest of Yoruba. people...and the earlier an average Yoruba people know. the better for them... because ...there is no difference between one Yoruba .and the other...

Afenifere is now coming to realize that they are being used to endorse Obi the pandora box....and an evil to.one is evil. to all.

Now, the Yiibo people and their evil Ipob agenda will be exposed .....
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by elomlucky: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
I don't think there is anything to explain, I guess he meant that we are not at war with Yoruba as a race but at war with political rascals. I know there is no way He will call Yoruba as a race political rascals. Haba
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by oluphemmxzy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lol e dey pain Dem abi... afenifere ko, afenifere ni.....

Awon rascals
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by YorubaRonuuu(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
illuminutty:
Afenifere should not fall for this trick from the senile old greedy corrupt drug pusher that is hellbent on dividing Nigeria along ethnic lines.

The heroin trafficker belongs to the prison and not the presidency.

He will use, at the national level, divide and rule tactics which he used in Lagos to scatter Nigeria.

A drug lord is not fit to be president of the most populous black nation in the world.
why always forcing people to like the candidate of your choice, it's obvious that the plan of your igbo's is to scatter the country and you'll fail at thag
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by illuminutty: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
why always forcing people to like the candidate of your choice, it's obvious that the plan of your igbo's is to scatter the country and you'll fail at thag

Is your candidate not a drug kingpin?

Was he not indicted for money laundering?

Did he not forfeit drug money to the US government?

If another candidate had your candidate's criminal records, would you have supported him if you drop the cloak of religion and ethnicity?

Talk true.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by olab059(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Charismatic107:
Is it the same Afenifere that supported Peter obi during the presidential election you claim is ranting and seeking attention? Honestly you guys never cease to amaze me with your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. I hope you won't cry foul if the yourba does not support any candidate from south east in the nearest future.

Those Afenifere eyes go clear now.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by kingsceemark(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
But where are this Bastards when mc Oluomo with Fat pig Femi fani kayode were busy making their own dirty mouths? Stupid afenifere
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by kingsceemark(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I am a proud rascal too. We are rascal get they want to die untop of the land of the Rascals.

Your own rascal ends in South wastee, rascal enter another region and see how your body go tell you
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by toneroforever(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:
For anyone thinking what the pig 🐷 called Iwanyawu look like, this is his elephant body below.

Calling u rascals is just him being nice. You guys r worse than savages.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by toneroforever(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
blabulu2000:

See deceiver

Yoruba people Are one...and you have evil. agenda against the interest of Yoruba. people...and the earlier an average Yoruba people know. the better for them... because ...there is no difference between one Yoruba .and the other...

Afenifere is now coming to realize that they are being used to endorse Obi the pandora box....and an evil to.one is evil. to all.

Now, the Yiibo people and their evil Ipob agenda will be exposed .....

Yorubas r the most clannish minded tribe in Nigeria. Awolowo started this rubbish.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by blabulu2000: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
toneroforever:

Yorubas r the most clannish-minded tribe in Nigeria. Awolowo started this rubbish.

Yes... We have accepted your assertion but why are you still dealing with us...go your way...Since you are holy and sincere people ...then let's separate Paul from. Barnabas bea cause we are different e
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by toneroforever(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
blabulu2000:

Yes... We have accepted your assertion but why are you still dealing with us...go your way...Since you are holy and sincere people ...then let's separate Paul from. Barnabas bea cause we are different e

I never claimed we are holy. What pisses me off about Yorubas is how you guys go to lengths to destroy another man's means of livelihood in these hard times just because of political differences & still brag about it.
So why get angry because u were called out for being rascals & barbarians. Tueh.... The perpetrators & their sympathizers don't have conscience at all.

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Nwaetche(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
This is the not the real Afenifere.

I will not believe until I hear fro Pa Adebanjo.

LegendHero:

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by FreedomfromtheT: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
samunaka:

Iwuanyawu has no clarification for afenifere, they should ask Pa Adebanjo for explanation because he was the one supporting ohanaeze during the presidential campaign, they are working in tandem
Pa Adebanjo did not support Ohaneze during the presidential election.
He and Afenifere supported Peter Obi to become Nigeria's next president for equity sake.
Pa Adebanjo, Afenifere and Ohaneze should not be blamed for the opinion of an individual if indeed the statement is true.
It is the person who allegedly made the statement that should clarify what he said.

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Kingpele(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Charismatic107 post=122093353] Is it the same Afenifere that supported Peter obi during the presidential election you claim is ranting and seeking attention? Honestly you guys never cease to amaze me with your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. I hope you won't cry foul if the yourba does not support any candidate from south east in the nearest future. [ shut up foolish human being..are yorubas more in population than igbos ...if u don't support igbo candidate then igbos won't support any yoruba man...we supported obj a yoruba man for 8years even against our warlord Ojukwu in 2003 ...are we fools for doing that...this tiny support few yorubas gave us shouldn't drive u mad..afterall most yorubas voted for the sick old man
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by BossGerald: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

I don use am sharpaly.

I am a proud Yoruba rascal tho. Iwanyawu the pig 🐷 should come to the city of political rascal below to make do of his threat.

So na only lagos(former federal capital) is the only worthy city of "political rascals"?

Una don abandon other slummy states abi?

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by aestake: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
When Buhari called Igbos dot people, una happy ọ.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Charismatic107: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Charismatic107: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Kingpele post=122103262][/quote]Oga shut up, Did you just compare the population of southeast with South west? Now I can confirm your brain is rotten and full of maggot.why are you so pained? Why are you bleating like a goat? Peter Obi got substantial amount of vote in South west,north and the south south,how many vote did Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso get in the east or is it only the igbos inthe north and south west that voted for labor party? Make una continue to dey play Nzogbu Nzogbu politics, una eyes go soon clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Ajimobi Pay Condolence Visit To Aregbesola Over Mum Death / Rivers APC Governorship Candidate, Coles Picks Running Mate / Curfew: Ugwuanyi Enforces Compliance At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.