Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze (18340 Views)

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu / Trending Video: Yoruba Are Political Rascals, We Will Handle Them - Iwuanyanwu / Yoruba’s Are Political Rascals - Igbo Leader Chief Iwuanyanwu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Be agitated if you're a political rascal, don't continue bringing revered Yoruba race into it; because Iwuanyanwu has stated pointedly that there is no problem between the Yorubas and the Igbos.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Dottormentor: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Why are you so daft chibuzor? I told you in the present of your parents yesterday at elele that foreigners have the majority of the business in Lagos not Igbo, maka why are you so dull nah?
rickyrex:
because you have many igbos who have invested heavily in lagos, that is why you have a place you are proud of called lagos in southwest region, can you compare it with ekiti, ondo and even ogun where igbos are very limited, can you not see how those states are mute. Alot of you people just open mouth to talk without looking at what contributed what what you claim to have. Anyways igbos should know before now that yorubas always pretend to be loyal. Like they say you dont know what you have until you lose it. I pray for igbos to go back to their let see if yoruba are the major investors in lagos
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by debbaron2011: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2023
No more blessings for these ingrates in YORUBALAND anymore. Their hatred and bitterness will kill them. henceforth no more growth for them since they have desecrate the land of their sojourn with HATRED and BITTERNESS.

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by MatrixCircle: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2023
oyebanji44:
Don't mind the man..A useless fat pig

grin grin grin

But I don't see anything wrong with comments. He didn't attack the Yorubas but thier political rascals just like we also have political rascals. Except Afanifere is reading his comments upside down. grin
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by MatrixCircle: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2023
debbaron2011:
No more blessings for these ingrates in YORUBALAND anymore. Their hatred and bitterness will kill them. henceforth no more growth for them since they have desecrate the land of their sojourn with HATRED and BITTERNESS.
You still dey Nairaland?? MC Oluomo is packing all of you urchins to jail. If he calls you for meeting don't go ohhh.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by afbstrategies: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2023
ChukwuObe:

You are not only stupid but foolish. If your brain is still intact, you would have asked yourself, how many villages has the orangutan Iwuanyanwu fed in your stinking region?
You’re an empty barrel and we’re not surprised about the weak noises you’re making here. I challenged you to tell us anyone from your ragtag village who is greater than Iwuanyanwu but you failed again, so keep failing.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Invitationn: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2023
samunaka:

Iwuanyawu has no clarification for afenifere, they should ask Pa Adebanjo for explanation because he was the one supporting ohanaeze during the presidential campaign, they are working in tandem
The statement from the man is controversial.
In the video, he said “there’s no war between the Igbos and the Yorubas. The Yorubas are….(pauses)…they’re political rascals”

I don’t think he meant it the way it seems considering what comes before the “they’re political rascals”.
Having said that, it’s important that he gives clarification about his statement.
Otherwise, it’s becomes subject to bastardisation depending on individual opinion.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Ephemmm: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2023
".......We are not going to take the pressure of people telling us to go. We are not going anywhere."

It is obvious that you are not ready.

Biafra my foot.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Afonjanawerey: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Yorubas are loyal to who?
You Igbos will see hell in the coming days.
Your elders will come to the SW to beg. Mark this post.

Shut that your stinking mouth there, there's nothing you will do in coming days, chest beating all the time
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Invitationn: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2023
MatrixCircle:

But I don't see anything wrong with comments. He didn't attack the Yorubas but thier political rascals just like we also have political rascals. Except Afanifere is reading his comments upside down. grin
Whether upside down or not. He should come out with his full chest to say “I said what I said” or “I don’t mean it that way- they’re turning it upside down”.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Tee2027: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2023
Iwanyanwu is known pig from onset if you know you know.

Is one of the most useless igbo man ever existed.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Afonjanawerey: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Tee2027:
Iwanyanwu is known pig from onset if you know you know.

Is one of the most useless igbo man ever existed.

I am sure your father look exactly like hungry slim dog , if you deny it then post his photo here, Oponu
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by OlawaleBammie: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2023
samunaka:

Iwuanyawu has no clarification for afenifere, they should ask Pa Adebanjo for explanation because he was the one supporting ohanaeze during the presidential campaign, they are working in tandem

Thanks bro

The comment I was looking for
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2023
Dottormentor:
I've said it before, you people are fools, you will never see anything wrong, Omo jatijati

Which people? If I may ask. Which people are you referring to?Please drop the hatred and see it from different Angle.
I am a proud Northerner if I might say it out,I share nothing in common with the so call man you are abusing me because of.But as usual the truth they say is bitter, I am not in anyway supporting any ethnic group here,I was forced to state my region for the sake of clarity.

It's a common thing for Any tribe to get it wrong as some instance(which isn't the case Here) Don't just quote him out of context re-read the entire statement He started on a good note or go and watch the video,His tone while speaking there is no any form of anger in him,Beside Former President is present (Obasanjo).

For peace to reign respecting each other and avoiding misconstructing what others said to push for a certain agenda will do more good than harm to us as a nation.
I am not in anyway saying that some of the Igbos are saint either.
For the sake of prosperity,We are informed to be just to everyone regardless of his race or religion.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Optional09: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2023
Who is Nwanyanwu, don’t make him famous, don’t mind these inferior people
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by KosiGee(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
jumobi1:
He needs to apologize and clarify.

Apologies for what? Those who were making threats and attacking Igbos and non yorubas in Lagos during the last election should be identified and dealt with. I support Iwuanyanwu 100%.

Mc Oluomo was threatening and making derogatory statements, a police officer had to come to his defence. What did Afenifere, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu say about that? Did they condemn and distance themselves from his cowardly rhetorics?

It’s time various Igbo groups come together and deal with the rascals threatening peace in Nigeria.

Call Iwuanyanwu what you like...it’s the first time I’ve supported an Igbo leader like this
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by AmotekunSW: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Shut that your stinking mouth there, there's nothing you will do in coming days, chest beating all the time

Your parents were beaten like dogs on the 18th. What did you cowardly slaves do?
If you talk nonsense again, I will use bottle to draw tribal mark on your mother's cheeks.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by MatrixCircle: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Invitationn:

Whether upside down or not. He should come out with his full chest to say “I said what I said” or “I don’t mean it that way- they’re turning it upside down”.

I listened to that clip and he rightly pointed out that ibos don't have problems with Yorubas but it's political rascals among them that are causing problems and we would handle them.
Look, I am an ibo Christian and my best freind is a Yoruba Moslem, we get along very well. I have a Yoruba friend in Lagos who lost his job and he has a family to care for, I took it upon me to be supporting him and his family until he gets a new job. This I have been doing for about a year.
So if anyone tells you ibo and Yorubas are having issues that person is a political rascal. We know them.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Diligence: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
They know the truth, but they want to twist it to suit their warped mindset

Tell me: a mother or a father of rascal, who is it?

Take the message, leave the messenger.

We know whom Iwuanyanwu was referring to, but they say when you mention old bones or hags, some ignorant & insecure old persons get offended!

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by reddingtonblack: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
rickyrex:
because you have many igbos who have invested heavily in lagos, that is why you have a place you are proud of called lagos in southwest region, can you compare it with ekiti, ondo and even ogun where igbos are very limited, can you not see how those states are mute. Alot of you people just open mouth to talk without looking at what contributed what what you claim to have. Anyways igbos should know before now that yorubas always pretend to be loyal. Like they say you dont know what you have until you lose it. I pray for igbos to go back to their let see if yoruba are the major investors in lagos

Why not read extensively before you come online to embrass yourselves.
Incase you don't know ... Igbos have left Lagos on two occasions,
the 1st was at the time of the civil war ... they pull out there money in banks and converted it to biafra notes ... guess what Lagos didnt scrumble becos igbos left, and after the war Igbos came back, lagos was doing so well the govt could afford to give igbos back there properties and even disburse £20 to the returnees

The 2nd time igbos left lagos was after 1993 june 12 election, they left becos of the fear of what hausas will do to yorubas, they abandoned us but we carried our cross ...after abacha died igbos started trooping back to lagos and Tinubu welcome them with appointment. Soldier go soldier come barracks remains
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Charismatic107:
Is it the same Afenifere that supported Peter obi during the presidential election you claim is ranting and seeking attention? Honestly you guys never cease to amaze me with your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics. I hope you won't cry foul if the yourba does not support any candidate from south east in the nearest future.

Did you see him quote Afenifere in his comment ?

Using Propaganda to shift the goal post has always being una concept ....
You now want Afenifere to be angered seeing this post and at the same time , you want Igbos to be seen as ungrateful beings....

The guy said those seeking attention and ranting are rascals ......

Did he say Afinefere are rascals ?? He was referring to Yorubas that have decided to be Agberos instead of going to school because they saw their Principal, rise from Agbero and druglord to forcing himself to be President of a n insane country.....and even making one Agbero popular ....

Propaganda and tricky ways should not be your strongholds ....
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by babajero(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
LegendHero:

I don use am sharpaly.

I am a proud Yoruba rascal tho. Iwanyawu the pig 🐷 should come to the city of political rascal below to make do of his threat.

Is mc oluomo and other thugs, political rascals or not? Always stay truthful so that you don't die young.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by babajero(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“The Yoruba are known worldwide as promoters of peace, unity and orderliness. We should hold on strongly to those virtues in the interest of peace, progress and prosperity in Nigeria and the world,” he added.

Please if you or your decendants and your business will not be a problem and constitute nuisance to Southwest and Lagos, I urge you to bring your investments to Lagos and the Southwest of Nigeria.

Lagos and the Southwest region represent the most peaceful and investment-friendly part of Nigeria. Just be ready to do legitimate business and respect and appreciate your hospitable Yoruba hosts then the land will bless you, your family and your business. If you do not do legitimate business and you hate the Yoruba, you will sow in Yorubaland but will not reap for long wink You will return back to your village empty-handed.

It will be better you do not bother to come to Lagos and SW at all.Yorubaland will destroy anyone who hates the Yoruba yet do business on the land. Such haters always lose all. If you can not wean yourself of hate, stay back in your hate-filled region or state.

May God bless Nigeria.
It will be better you do not bother to come to Lagos and SW at all.Yorubaland will destroy anyone who hates the Yoruba yet do business on the land. Such haters always lose all. If you can not wean yourself of hate, stay back in your hate-filled region or state.

No one hate Lagos more than yoruba, all you need to do is to remove biasness and see the truth.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Quest7777:
If you look at his preceding statements, he was obviously referring to the trouble makers that attacked the Igbos, & not the entire Yorubas.

If you take his statement literally, then you can also literally interpret 25% in 36states AND Abuja to mean mandatory 25% in Abuja. cool

You don't know Yoruba people too well....I know them better....

Even for them to choose the God they will worship , they gathered to choose the God with tricky excuses.....

Hausas are mostly dominated by Muslims ....

Igbos are mostly dominated by Christians 98%

But when it reached the turn of Yoruabas to choose a God.....they chose their God on Political levels ...
Some became Christians why some became Muslims on their own ooooh....

There was no Jihad in Yoruba land yet some are Muslims.....lols

Yorubas can never see something and say it the way they found it.....

1 Like

Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by JOemmy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
I honestly don't see anything wrong with what chief iwanyawu said is afenefere saying that those yoruba thugs that attacked igbos and their properties in lagos are not political rascals but peace makers? Why can't afenefere condemn their actions instead of warning the chief for speaking out?
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by sencekompis: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Obedient = igbos = IPOB sympathizers = yoruba haters
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by Dindondin(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
eeithis:
oga truth be told na english confuse you like this.... He said "igbos and yorubas are not fighting war.... They are just political rascals.... grin haha na so English hard to understand how can onesay Igbo no get problem with Yorubas and still call them rascals.. Haaa oluwa oo sense is definitely not common sorry to say this!!! To clarify everything he wasn't referring to yorubas he was referring to political thugs... U get it?
Hmm, I got you. Ogbon po, ogbon Sodiq.
That means all the talks of MC Oluomo, FFK and co are just sarcasm or oxymoron. You know, they never meant it the way you all think it is.
If a group of people want to be unfortunate, they ll call blue black and black blue till they become balablue!
If what Iwuanyanwu said isn't wrong to you, what others said isn't wrong to me. At the end, it ll be to your tent oh Israel.
It's same Igbos that said they developed Lagos and Ibadan. They said they are the highest grossser in south west. Wetin make Dangote come talk?
These same people are extremely hostile among their kinsmen. Their charity no start from their home.
Lastly, they have numerous options and free to do their worst.
Re: Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze by sencekompis: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
99% of them are criminals. Igbos

please don't mind them in all scenarios.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers APC Returns To Supreme Court Over Candidacy Issue / Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.