Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. (2628 Views)

This Particular Girl Wont Let Me Rest, Burging Me With Calls. / She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by EmiDon11: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2023
She said she is fasting and therefore i am not touching her.

Like WTF?

Who does Dat?

So she expect my dick to fast too?

I have told her. If she wont eat cuz of her so called dry fasting, i am cool with that but my dick aint fasting., so i expect her pussy not to fast with her.

She have to give in.

If i cheat on her, it aint my fault.

I planning to tell her.
If i cheat, let her not say i ve broken the promise i made to her.
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by EastAlchemist: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Okay

3 Likes

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Bluezy13(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2023
Ok

3 Likes

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Egoat(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Ok

4 Likes

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by iSpread(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2023
What kind of non.sense is this. You want se.x from a girl you are not legally married to and you expecting us to vote for it. Am ashamed of the girl in question for not having a good upbringing, she won't have gone around with sensel.ess relationships and forgot about her future. And for you, how did you get this cr.azy, what is wrong with you, don't you have something vital enough to be doing?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Godsofsoccer: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2023
K.

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by EmiDon11: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2023
iSpread:
What kind of non.sense is this? You are expecting se.x from a girl you are not yet married to and you expecting us to vote for it. How did you get this cr.azy, what is wrong with you, don't you have something vital enough to be doing?
i guess u are a kid
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Galaxydon1(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Belteshazzar1: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Ahhhh allah na... so u even dey touch her even when she no dey fast......and ya proud of it... N.B your gf not ya wife.....

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by youngsahito(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2023
EmiDon11:

Like WTF?

Who does Dat?

I have told her. If she wont eat cuz of her so called dry fasting, i am cool with that but my dick aint fasting., so i expect her pussy not to fast with her.

She have to give in.

I planning to tell her.
why not marry her legally rather than beating around the bush. You can't get anything for now.

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Hypnotise: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2023
Then you are the devil if you are tempting someone to sin during the holy month

6 Likes

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by labake1(f): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Devil
Omo yeye

2 Likes

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Philipmighty(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by EmiDon11: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2023
youngsahito:
why not marry her legally rather than beating around the bush. You can't get anything for now.
the one wey she been dey give me b4 nko?
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by youngsahito(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2023
EmiDon11:
the one wey she been dey give me b4 nko?
she has closed her shop, do the right thing by marrying her n be d real owner n not a tenant.

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Belteshazzar1: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2023
EmiDon11:
didnt u fvck ya wife b4 marriage?

I'm not married and i won't touch my gf (when i have one) until after marriage....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Flora2Sweet: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2023
You're stupid for doing that..
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Unluckrees(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Same here bro
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Autobot05: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Repent from fornication comrade
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by ThatrealestApex: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
EmiDon11:

Like WTF?

Who does Dat?

She have to give in.

I planning to tell her.

OGA, you no dey tire? undecided na only you get Problem for this Life? undecided undecided why come Nairaland everyday to create countless threads all the time? undecided undecided

Will you be paid when it makes front page? undecided or maybe by the comments, likes and shares you'll get paid from it?

Grow up na bro

1 Like

Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by yarimo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
EmiDon11:

Like WTF?

Who does Dat?

She have to give in.

I planning to tell her.
Rip English chaiii
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by EmiDon11: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
Rip English chaiii
if u can touch on the wrong sentence, imma reward you...

Tnx
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Jozilinn: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Everyone with him own,op own no be here oh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by christianjoy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

OGA, you no dey tire? undecided na only you get Problem for this Life? undecided undecided why come Nairaland everyday to create countless threads all the time? undecided undecided

Will you be paid when it makes front page? undecided or maybe by the comments, likes and shares you'll get from it?

Grow up na bro
baddest how you doing
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by ThatrealestApex: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
christianjoy:
baddest how you doing

My Gee, how the doings na? cool grin
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by christianjoy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

My Gee, how the doings na? cool grin
gud oo how is the workings my nigga
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by ThatrealestApex: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
christianjoy:
gud oo how is the workings my nigga

Fine fine bro cool
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Fine fine bro cool

Apex my G cool
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by compton11(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ọba lamba,nigga shut the fùcƙ up
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by christianjoy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Fine fine bro cool
your WhatsApp number make i dm you
I don miss your games
Re: My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. by JapaToDNext: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Op, other young men like u are protesting for interim government

U dey there

Your problem na to oil pussy

Better use your time wisely now and go protest

Or

Use this holy month and pray for nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Men as a Single Parent (Kid Born Out of Wedlock) / I Need Some One To Give Me A Free Mtn Nite Call But Females Alone / Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.