Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? (2633 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by sammy6(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2007
I Have always gone for the most beautiful girls but just as sean kingston said,''they only wanna do you dirt''.Imagine that i am so much in love with this sweet thing,i introduced her to my mum and i was going to give her a ring and then she is now telling me she is no more intrested without any explanation and as a matter of fact shes stopped picking my calls.Why are beautiful girls always like this?This is not my 1st experience but its the first time i am heart broken.What do i do.
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by olanajim(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2007
Step one: Take heart!

Step two: stop going after beauty without heart. Go for manner.

Step 3: do a personal soul searching and see where you are wrong, then mend your way.

Step 4: don't worship beautiful babe, it make them arogant. Worship character.

Last step: pray before you choose a partner.

1 Like

Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by olanajim(m): 12:00am On Nov 18, 2007
Step one: Take heart!

Step two: stop going after beauty without heart. Go for manner.

Step 3: do a personal soul searching and see where you are wrong, then mend your way.

Step 4: don't worship beautiful babe, it make them arogant. Worship character.

Last step: pray before you choose a partner.
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by sammy6(m): 1:22am On Nov 18, 2007
@Olanajim.
thanks for the wonderful piece of advice.It would go a long way
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by olanajim(m): 2:13am On Nov 18, 2007
Your pleasure sir.

I really don't know some beautiful babe can be heartless. But they can. That is when their beauty get to their brain.

To cure those arogant ones among them, ignore them! It would make them work extra hard to attract a responsible men.

I would share Baltasar Gracian words with you:

"know when to play the card of contempt. It is the most politic kind of revenge. For there are many of whom we should never have known nothing if their distinguished opponents had taken no notice of them. There is no revenge like oblivion, for it is the enthombment of the unworthy in the dust of their own nothingness".

Beautiful women derives their pride and arogant from the realization that they are the centre of attraction. They love the attention. Yet, without men showing admiration and praising them, their beauty is nothing. Beauty can be captivating and magnitze it beholder to the point of stupidity. The more you admire beautiful babe the more they try to elude you. Your desires soon transform into obsession and your emotion subdued. At this junction, you have given them power.

An arogant beautiful lady can best be tamed by deliberately ignoring her. That way, men can show them they are not more important than others. It hurts them when men ignore them.

Go for attractive lady or beautiful lady whose beauty had not poisoned her brain. Ladies with manner. You would never regret it. Never choose a lady by her look.

Ever wonder why most prostitutes in brothels are beautiful ladies? Or why beautiful ladies often end with broken homes? A look at their character and would tell you the answer.

PS.
The above does not mean that all beautiful ladies are corrupted. But a B. Lady changing men at eleventh hour is a candidate for contempt and must be ignored by any responsible man.
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by theboy0808(m): 2:32am On Nov 18, 2007
Take heart ehn!
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by sammy6(m): 4:18am On Nov 18, 2007
@olanajim
Thanks once again bro,I guess it has always been my fault.There were so many things wrong with her that i just ignored because her beauty is overwhelming,she was rude even to my friends,shes unambitious etc.The mistake i made was letting her know i loved her too much.
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by 2faces(m): 5:05am On Nov 18, 2007
Yeah, As u can see they swope their heart for beauty; cos u can't eat ur cake and have it. How do u expect a girl to be beautiful and have heart. U can't have both.
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by olanajim(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2007
You should never mock her departure! She isn't worth a drop of your tear. In fact, I would suggest you make he departure hurt her. Act as if her departure has brought you joy and stability. Let her feel unimportant. Once you get a better lady, if the brainless beauty is still around, make her jealous. It would hurt her for ages.
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by Phiniter(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2007
2faces:

Yeah, As u can see they swope their heart for beauty; because u can't eat your cake and have it. How do u expect a girl to be beautiful and have heart. You can't have both.

I agree 200% with you,

you see none of em here wants to say anything
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by nyabinghi(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2007
Remmy ,

Sorry for what happened.
Its happening to me too at the moment. A babe i love so much just turned cold with no explanation. I affirmed from her sister what went wrong and she told me that she just met a yankee guy who showered her with more than enuff. I have resigned to fate, hoping to get loved someday. I now know better when they say only fools fall in love.
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2007
eh yah, lol. grin grin grin
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by mamaput(f): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2007
rubbish
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by sammy6(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2007
Thanks guys.
@olanajim.im trying my best but i cant just get my mind off her.
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by janami(f): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2007
what is ur definition of beautiful?
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by ifyalways(f): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2007
janami:

what is your definition of beautiful?
lol dear .anyway he had it defined his own way.beauty as in having a beautiful face.every other thing DOES not count.well thats what you want so why are you crying foul here.abeg jare keep going after beautiful babes and pls dont kep us bothered again when 'ya beauty turns to beast' grin grin grin

go for gals with hidden beauty.beautiful at heart and with gud manners too. kiss
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by CrazyMan(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2007
I would blame you for short sightlessness. When next you approach a girl, study her more careful before considering a future with her.

Don’t just rush into hasty conclusions on any beautiful girl you see; if you do that, you would be sending yourself into an early grave because constant heart breaks can lead to death!
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by kingzy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2007
This is a man's world, man wake up, work hard get ur money, ignore beatiful ladies without manners(u will know them when u see them), they will run after u. Never get a broken heart by B. ladies and go for ladies with manners and do not beg for a girl's love. It is either she is in or not in love.
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2007
kingzy:

This is a man's world, man wake up, work hard get your money, ignore beatiful ladies without manners(u will know them when u see them), they will run after u. Never get a broken heart by B. ladies and go for ladies with manners and do not beg for a girl's love. It is either she is in or not in love.

LMAO, i see one of the chauvinistic brothers in the house. well if you did not know it no longer goes one way, the tables are turned. so snap out of that illusion that its a man's world. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by rockiedink(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2007
@poster
poor guy!!! take heart ehn! smiley

@ifyalways
you don't have to crucify the guy. he's realised his mistake. but he obviously loved her, which is why he can't get her off his mind. let him be. but your advice is helpful, just don't crucify him; na beg i dey beg for am.

@mamaput
ahn ahnnn!!! wetin de guy do sef?

@thoniaslim
you dey laff at the guy or wetin? i bow for you o! ! !
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by jkpretty(f): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2007
@ Poster

I think u are mistaking 'pretty' for 'beautiful'. There's a lot to the word beautiful, its deeper & an all round thingy, while 'pretty' is outwards.

I don't think guys should come to the conclusion dat girls gifted with so much outward beauty r insensitive. And yes u can have the two (beauty & manners), it just depends on where u are searching, & how u carry her on. Study ur girl. if she's pretty & u know dat subsequent repetition of her beauty will make her go gaga! then reduce it, or don't even say it. Let her wonder if u see her, when actually u do & ur senses r awake. Mind u though its not all pretty ladies dat carry the thought in their head, this type of people, repetitive praises of their beauty, could piss them off.

Point: U don't have to go for a plain/ugly girl because u want to be guranteed of good manners, U can have a very pretty/beautiful girl & make the best out of her by studying her & knowing how to handle her. And who says a plain/ugly girl too can't leave undecided
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by zheroes(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2007
$ammy,

i want to believe your beauty here is physical, i mean pretty

truth:

1.beautiful girls dont like guys that give them too much attention, because they get to meet different guys every now and then, so she probably sees you as another loser.

2. avoid being too nice, it makes her feel you are a beggar, trying to buy her emotions, did she tell you she is that cheap.
3.dont always say things that will appeal to her simply because you dont want to offend her, say things that you know are right, even if it will make her hang the next minute.
4.have your self esteem as aman, never lat her dictate for you.
5. call her less often, possibly once a week or two, make her understand you have a world of yours to enjoy, if she wishes she can join you, common.
6. say funny things, make jest of her, tell her about yourself in a funny way, i remember a lady i met asking me what i do for a living? i told her i model for calvin klein,, ofcourse i dont do that, really wanted to be funny, the next thing she would ask is be serious, you can see now you are begining ti turn attention to yourself.

try some of these and be yourself, any pretty woman that doesnt like you for who you are, kindly walk your way to the next street, you will find another appreciative beauty, beautiful do have a heart if you act different from all the other guys she has met, and if she gets attracted to you , you might be related to "SEGUN ARINZE" and she will still love you.

guys, dont kill yourself on a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 20, 2007
grin grin. All I can add to this thread is for you to base all your energies on character rather than beauty.
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by dapsycool(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2007
Any guy that kills himself for a woman aint a MAN, He's just a girl with a dick undecided
I'm a record breaker, i've dated beautiful girls all my life, from the most beautiful girl in my school, to the most sort after girl on ma street cool I target them like a Sniper and sneak into their hearts like a serial killer wink ,I make them understand i got no tear gland, so if she leaves, i'd rather laugh than cry tongue ,I keep my heart to myself cos my instinct do not permit me to trust anyone wink I think about them when my brain is less busy cos i gotta goal which is my priority cool .
@topic, the problem with beautiful girls is that they got loads of toasters, and EVERYONE got a price, while u dating them, they constantly meet guys, richer, more handsome, more witty e.t.c than their bf, so your chances of keeping her is very low. My advise to all guys! Woman aint predictable, for the time she's with you, enjoy it while it lasts, spend less, enjoy more(you know what i mean) wink pay more attention to your goals, career, education e.t.c make her understand she's not a do or die. If she eventually leaves good, she she stays better. With success around you, Beautiful Woman will lick your boxer grin
Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by rockiedink(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2007
@jkpretty

Point: You don't have to go for a plain/ugly girl because u want to be guranteed of good manners, You can have a very pretty/beautiful girl & make the best out of her by studying her & knowing how to handle her. And who says a plain/ugly girl too can't leave
true talk my sister

@dapsycool
Any guy that kills himself for a woman aint a MAN, He's just a girl with a privates Undecided
I'm a record breaker, i've dated beautiful girls all my life, from the most beautiful girl in my school, to the most sort after girl on ma street Cool I target them like a Sniper and sneak into their hearts like a serial killer Wink ,I make them understand i got no tear gland, so if she leaves, i'd rather laugh than cry Tongue ,I keep my heart to myself because my instinct do not permit me to trust anyone Wink I think about them when my brain is less busy because i gotta goal which is my priority Cool .
@topic, the problem with beautiful girls is that they got loads of toasters, and EVERYONE got a price, while u dating them, they constantly meet guys, richer, more handsome, more witty e.t.c than their boyfriend, so your chances of keeping her is very low. My advise to all guys! Woman aint predictable, for the time she's with you, enjoy it while it lasts, spend less, enjoy more(you know what i mean) Wink pay more attention to your goals, career, education e.t.c make her understand she's not a do or die. If she eventually leaves good, she she stays better. With success around you, Beautiful Woman will lick your boxer Grin
hmmm. . . thinking undecided

(1) (Reply)

"My Mother Told My Husband I Was Having An Affair" / Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? / Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.