Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Who Should Be Blamed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Be Blamed? (205 Views)

Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. / Oxlade And Tiwa Savage Should Be Blamed For The 10-year-old Chrisland Girl’s S*x / Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Blamed? by ManAustin(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2023
Ekele who works with a company in Ibadan has a business meeting in Lagos. He told his friend Segun who lives in Lagos that he will be coming over to Lagos for a scheduled business meeting and begged him to help him find an hotel he can spend the night when he comes . Segun was like you dey fall my hand, i dey Lagos u wan go spend night for hotel, abeg come my crib joor. They both laughed about it and he thanked him thereafter. Ekele got to Segun house and he was to leave by 4pm since the meeting was scheduled to hold by 5:30pm. While Sẹgun was leaving for work the next morning, with a big smile on his face he beckoned on Ekele to take good care of his wife. Whilst he's gone the wife shudders Ekele after some minutes and was like didn't your friend said you should take care of me, why are you not taking care of me as he instructed. Ekele laughed and was like ok, tell me what can I get u our wife, the wife said can u come to the bedroom and Ekele just laughed out so loud and said no o, tell me what i can buy for u o not what ur husband Segun is licenced to do on u o biko. The woman said i will call ur friend and tell him u are not taking care of me as u should o, Ekele was just laughing the whole thing out and then she put a call through to her husband and told him his friend is not taking care of him o and he on the other side told his wife to give the phone to him and when she did, he was like Ekele nwannem why are u not taking care of my wife na, she is complaining na, they both laughed and Ekele was like really? He said yes na, take care of my wife very well. Ekele swung into action. The man returned from work and the neighbor told him what they believed transpired in his apartment and he called Ekele who had left for his meeting. Ekele told him what happened and he became so infuriated and threaten to harm Ekele.
PLEASE WHO SHOULD BE BLAMED?

(1) (Reply)

12 Keys To A Lasting Marriage / Co / On VIDEO SKIT Making,do I Need Top Connections To Become Famous And Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.