Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

A Police Extorted Me When I Didn't Even Commit Any Crime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Police Extorted Me When I Didn't Even Commit Any Crime (507 Views)

Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady / My Experience How Police Extorted Me In Ibadan. Will Nigeria ever get better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Police Extorted Me When I Didn't Even Commit Any Crime by MonTaNa92: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
So,I was coming from this club a little bit far from my house to catch up with a brother,after we're done talking,I decided to take a bike so i could get home quickly..We got to one of those check point and the police stopped my bike..They asked me to come down and began searching my pocket,I don't knw what they were looking for..I don't smoke weed,just use to take alcohol occasionally.. Nothing was found in my pocket except for my face towel..
These people start asking me what I would gv them and honestly I don't carry cash with me,even the bike man,it was transfer I did..Then they asked me to bring out my phone and he was checking my phone..I'm not even a Yahoo guy,I just do BTC trading and Forex and the likes and the fool just jumped into a conclusion that I am a Yahoo boy and he would make sure I get to the station..So I just maintained my cool I wasn't even saying anything..When he noticed I am not moved my his accusations,He started checking my palmpay and opay account.. Luckily for me,I had just 3k in my opay and no money in my palmpay,because I don't keep huge amount in those places..Now,he asked me to transfer all the 3k which I reluctantly do..I did anyway so they would just let me be..
The 3k is actually nothing,but who know who might became d next victim and end up loosing huge amount of money to diz criminals in uniform..So,guys do u think I should call out this policeman by tagging the NigerianPolice on twitter?,I have his number due to his Palmpay account he used to received d fund..And I went ahead to copy his number and found him on WhatsApp with his pictures..
Re: A Police Extorted Me When I Didn't Even Commit Any Crime by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bro, if you do all that, in this country, it probably will not go far or result to anything tangible.
Re: A Police Extorted Me When I Didn't Even Commit Any Crime by Autobot05: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Report him with the evidence or just let go

Welcome to Nigeria btw ... once them see say you dey do anything crypto or foreign currencies , you automatically become a " Yahoo boy "

Hide your apps when going out cool

SAY NO TO FRAUD THO
Re: A Police Extorted Me When I Didn't Even Commit Any Crime by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
report the matter to the police station
Re: A Police Extorted Me When I Didn't Even Commit Any Crime by PJtech: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
drop your evidence on twitter and tag the apporprate bodies
MonTaNa92:
So,I was coming from this club a little bit far from my house to catch up with a brother,after we're done talking,I decided to take a bike so i could get home quickly..We got to one of those check point and the police stopped my bike..They asked me to come down and began searching my pocket,I don't knw what they were looking for..I don't smoke weed,just use to take alcohol occasionally.. Nothing was found in my pocket except for my face towel..
These people start asking me what I would gv them and honestly I don't carry cash with me,even the bike man,it was transfer I did..Then they asked me to bring out my phone and he was checking my phone..I'm not even a Yahoo guy,I just do BTC trading and Forex and the likes and the fool just jumped into a conclusion that I am a Yahoo boy and he would make sure I get to the station..So I just maintained my cool I wasn't even saying anything..When he noticed I am not moved my his accusations,He started checking my palmpay and opay account.. Luckily for me,I had just 3k in my opay and no money in my palmpay,because I don't keep huge amount in those places..Now,he asked me to transfer all the 3k which I reluctantly do..I did anyway so they would just let me be..
The 3k is actually nothing,but who know who might became d next victim and end up loosing huge amount of money to diz criminals in uniform..So,guys do u think I should call out this policeman by tagging the NigerianPolice on twitter?,I have his number due to his Palmpay account he used to received d fund..And I went ahead to copy his number and found him on WhatsApp with his pictures..
Re: A Police Extorted Me When I Didn't Even Commit Any Crime by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
MonTaNa92:
■ The 3k is actually nothing,but who know who might became d next victim and end up loosing huge amount of money to diz criminals in uniform.. So,guys do u think I should call out this policeman by tagging the NigerianPolice on twitter?,I have his number due to his Palmpay account he used to received d fund..And I went ahead to copy his number and found him on WhatsApp with his pictures..
1. If na to tag girl wey jilt una or to bodyshame an innocent woman, una no go first come ask advice before diving in to badmouth her anyhow. Una dey always dey ready to bully women around without even thinking twice about it. undecided

Here, you mention say policeman bully you come stole from you korokoro, yet rather than post his picture on social media and use every means necessary to make him regret his actions, you come here to ask foolish this question? You lot are comfortable bullying women but when you are yourself bullied you curl up like a weasels about to catch a cold. I no blame una! Na the women wey dey pay una attention I go fault.undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over This? / What Is Her @ Reveal Series (instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat) / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done So A Guest Who Has Overstayed Can Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.