Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady (9471 Views)

I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. / She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ladies how low can you go?

Y'all need to start placing a value on yourselves, stop stooping low undecided

A lot of ladies has turned themselves into nonentities, reason why men don't take them serious anymore.

A lady has said on Twitter that she collected a man's money and she didn't allow the man to have a taste of her which she described as an achievement.

A lot of people "bashed" her and made fun of her. Below are some of the comments.

What do you think guys?

Lalasticlala Rocktation farano

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by fati2001(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
YEYENESS.

GOA FUND A JUB!

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
More.

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Your comprehension skills are really poor.

8 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:
YEYENESS.

Which one of them is "yeyeness"?
The girl's comment or the people's comments?

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by fati2001(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Which one of them is "yeyeness"? The girl's comment or the people's comments?

THE GURL
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
The thing is fun sha lmao, you Japa when he begins to bug you with when are you visiting me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
funny enuf it might just be urgent 2k she collected from the guy after pleading that hunger wants to finish her and d guy just gave it to her out of pity with no strings attached

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zzor:
The thing is fun sha lmao, you Japa when he begins to bug you with when are you visiting me

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:

THE GURL

Correct...

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
funny enuf it might just be urgent 2k she collected from the guy after pleading that hunger wants to finish her and d guy just gave it to her out of pity with no strings attached

No lies bro. I hope they change this low mentality.

Even when you want to be generous without having any ulterior motive, this ladies won't make that happen with their low mentality, it sucks.

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

No lies bro. I hope they change this low mentality.

Even when you want to be generous without having any ulterior motive, this ladies won't make that happen with their low mentality, it sucks.

though not all..na the mumu ones dey engage in such

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:

You are right.

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Takuruku4: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
One is complaining in the other thread how her guy of two yes got engaged to another lady without her knowledge.

This are the things.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:
There are still men who will spend fortunes on you without nothing,they exist among you, men can go any length if they really want you, so speak for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Bioles1187(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Like one guy thats says..male version: I chop the girl without giving her Kobo...na only gods know what happen shocked

6 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Brandonx(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
The only she has to offer that's if feels like an achievement to her grin
Why would some want to get married when ladies feel the only thing they can bring to the marriage is sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
It's Ladies Like Dis Dat Makes Men Not To Render Help To Ladies 4 Free Or Voluntarily.

2 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
What is big about that, same person spend of his guys and didn't asked for anything in return. 'Cause you are a lady, doesn't means a guy need to see your pants after spending money.(This is just harlot mentality) SMH.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by officialfestus(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
She has eaten her future children If any girl try shit with me, she go remain barren for her life until she repay me.

3 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Rickmann: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=MrTAnonymous post=96108755]Ladies how low can you go?

Y'all need to start placing a value on yourself, stop stooping low undecided

A lot of ladies has turned themselves into nonentities, reason why men don't take them serious anymore.

What do you think guys?

Lalasticlala Rocktation farano

Incase you don't know na me talk[/quote Io]

Typical hungry Nigerian girls..i hope u get this lucky next time.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zzor:
There are still men who will spend fortunes on you without nothing,they exist among you, men can go any length if they really want you, so speak for yourself
95 percent chance the guy gave her money cos she told him her condition rather than because he wanted to sleep with her
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Takuruku4:
One is complaining in the other thread how her guy of two yes got engaged to another lady without her knowledge.

This are the things.
if a guy can do that to a lady then that ought to tell u the character of such a lady
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Takuruku4:

This are the things.

What is the connection between that story and this?

Only a girl who was looking for side gig will make this statement. People in genuine relationships don't have time to wonder who ate who's money.

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What is big about that, same person spend of his guys and didn't asked for anything in return. 'Cause you are a lady, doesn't means a guy need to see your pants after spending money.(This is just harlot mentality) SMH.

It's not harlot mentality. It's the "Nigerian men" ever-ready tactic AKA Sex for financial help.

Ladies feel like superheroes when they win the system.
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Pants that can be seen anywhere, in ur compound when sprayed to dry, inside mrkt, [those that are selling it] in the internet........

Whotz the fuss about seeing a ladys pant Same pant i will see and look away. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Sixfeetbelle: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
lefulefu:

Shouldn't this scenario tell you how women think of men? How low-value men have become?

For her to see eating his money without surrendering her pvssy an achievement shows how much men hail the "sex for financial help" tag. You call it "just 2k" but there are some guys that can't give out that amount to any lady unless they bleep her. Not because he can't afford to dash it out but because he sees sex as that. Transaction.

So why won't a lady see eating his 2k as an achievement?

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by 1beat(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
very good of you. you win this, I pray you win another one too. you're gaming with your life
Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Shouldn't this scenario tell you how women think of men? How low-value men have become?

For her to see eating his money without surrendering her pvssy an achievement shows how much men hail the "sex for financial help" tag. You call it "just 2k" but there are some guys that can't give out that amount to any lady unless they bleep her. Not because he can't afford to dash it out but because he sees sex as that. Transaction.

So why won't a lady see eating his 2k as an achievement?
a man with such mentality needs to go to rehab for help.sex is free and cheap.i remember when i was in school then there was this girl who always to our lodge to ask for money for food.looking at her u would know she was hungry.some older guy took an interest in her case then bought food for her in a resturant then also bought foodstuffs for her.now if she such a girl has no sense i bet she would also come on facebook or twitter and announce that some guy wanted to entice her with rice and bags of beans so he can get in btween her legs cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by wiseone28: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
How will the guy see her pant when she doesn't wear one while visiting? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
To be honest I give with heart even if it's the least I can do to help you
Mostly my niggas and helpers who have helped me in the long run I gave freely with my heart through financial or other assistance
I giving my male friends10k or above money or any form of assistance is with my heart and they
appreciate without me looking. Like a fool or maga .
I have female friends who we have been together for a long time they buy me things and I buy for them also not making look like a fool

But some girls nowadays even giving them 200 naria. Makes you look like a fool or maga I don't know
Sometimes you will be afraid to give a girl money though the amount doesn't shake you but it I'll makes you look like a maga or mugu I don't get it

Like one girl I dated she ask me for 5k through text she wants to repair her phone
I told my friend I have the money on me to give her but something inside me just telling I shouldn't give her caused the way she ask was like it's my career job

Another I dated just ask for 5h she wants to use it like I was the ATM and she compelled me to bring it I just look and smile I'm not with my ATM
But I got more than the amount on me that time

But some girls I know will tell me buy card or drinks , I'll obliged and do it even some form of assistance

But sometimes helping most girls who ain't closed to for years ,makes you look like a maga or mugu even if the assistance didn't freak or shake you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) / Why Do Women Want Only Men With Money? / Help! I Mistakenly Fvck My Neighbor's Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.