Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US (37000 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East / Child Custody: Over 18,000 Sign Precious Chikwendu's Petition Against FFK (Pix) / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Treasure17(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Worth it.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
When I remember that MNK is in prison and that Thug is moving freely,I weep deeply for Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by chikason22(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Let me add mine. That fat pig and his children should be deported ASAP

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by ozo13(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
People from different tribes residing in Lagos suffered because of the calamitious utterances that this bastard made and the inexplicable and unconciable alliances he developed to carry out his evil act before and during the elections.

They should not just ban him from entering the U.S, they should also use him as a scapegoat and deport his miserable son...

To those fools in abject poverty defending MC Oluomo, this is your master and his useless children in the United States.

noise makers.wake me up when you succeed .
If that is the way it's done, Datti will be banned too because of his many inflammatory statements just last week

10 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Slurity(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Whoever ban Mc Oluomo should also ban Obi and Datti for inciting religion and tribal war in Nigeria. What did these Igbo idiots think they are? You keep creating enemies for yourselves everyday and you want to rule this country? Let them ban Igbo from Nigerian politics. What nonsense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Serviceweb: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Crazy tings are happening
Crazy tings are happening
If you need somebody's craze
You fit chop somebody's craze
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by AmazingELixir: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
lipsrsealed

Ok ooh!
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Skillsnigeria: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
sainttwist1:
just because of one election
Other elections were peaceful, until a bastard like this decided to interfere in politics with his rig or be rigged theory.

All these nonsense for a political post under tinubu. Both of them will have no place as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Stupid human beings with no moral value.

Shebi them wan spoil something, Nigerians go spoil everything day go. Who get the link, i go sign my own.

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by afbstrategies: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
I will add mine to the list in 24 hours. There's the need to reset the brains of thugs like Mc Oluomo.

I am also contacting my senator in Massachusetts with his hate videos so he will be banned from visiting New England states.

Kindly provide the link so that it will be shared to friends and family members.

3 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Citizenship can be rovoked. It is called denaturalization.

How daf.t can a BATs.tard be??

He should come back to Oshodi or go back to his original father's house in Kwara State.

and u think US would revoke his US citizenship cos u said so? who are u?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Honestfrend: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
What i have been expecting since d day after election..

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by suckmedownthere(f): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Men that have family, children around the society never cause trouble, but he is happy doing such because his children are untouchable, OGA WHO TOLD YOU THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE, people perish these days for the evil their fathers did in the past, ITS THE LAW OF KARMA, EVERYBODY IS VULNERABLE EXCEPT A GOD ITS A MATTER OF TIME, GOOD FOR GOOD, EVIL FOR EVIL....

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by MasterShifu010(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
.all these senseless petitions that amounts to nothing ……
Sha people would do a lot of things if they feel suppressed

3 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Goldenisssilenc: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
abeg whwre i go sugn my own
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by jaxxy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
in all honesty he should be banned and arrested.

u have no right to tell people not to vote. his children vote in America even if they are not citizens.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by NavasBit: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ibo get zero sense . I've said before you will all go back to factory reset. Biafra soon.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by colestephan86: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/03/27/over-18000-persons-sign-petition-to-ban-mc-oluomo-from-the-us/amp/
Anyone tired of Lagos should leave, there are state where you don't pay taxes.
Have anyone signed a petition against the groundnut seller in Finland.
Bastards are fast to condemn things in Lagos, but are lax when same thing happens in ther village

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by frank14011991(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
People from different tribes residing in Lagos suffered because of the calamitious utterances that this bastard made and the inexplicable and unconciable alliances he developed with some miscreants to carry out his evil act before and during the elections.

They should not just ban him from entering the U.S, they should also use him as a scapegoat and deport his miserable son...

To those fools in abject poverty defending MC Oluomo, this is your master and his useless children in the United States.

says somebody that has James ibori as a mentor

5 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by quickly: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Citizenship can be rovoked. It is called denaturalization.

How daf.t can a BATs.tard be??

He should come back to Oshodi or go back to his original father's house in Kwara State.

Well how daft can you be do u think before u right.

Denaturalization of a US can only be when he does a treasonable act against the US which is not the case.

U guys love victim and crying mentality

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Shantyken(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Why this election dey pain some people to this level ehh.
Una suppose know say the day tinubu collect ticket for APC, picked Shettima fas his vice was the day of his victory.
Be wise when playing politics and keep emotions far from u

Congratulations BAT

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by afbstrategies: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Heathrow44:

and u think US would revoke his US citizenship cos u said so? who are u?

Yes because he is a naturalized citizen. Be better informed ok! Who am I? You don’t need to know but I can tell you that US take legitimate concerns of their citizens seriously unlike the zoo you live in. All I need to do is walk in one of the embassies during my next visit and register a complaint that I don’t feel safe in Lagos as a result of Mc Oluomo videos and threats. I trust they will take it from there and do the right thing. Gerriitt?

2 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by chrizzyace: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Where the link sef?
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Lanretoye(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Osu people thinking they are relevant.

5 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
You people are just making the thug popular!

Who has America ever truly banned based on an online petition?!!

7 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Eriggs: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Where's 18,000 bastards and terrorists dey when kanu dey order people to kill, cut the breast and vaginas of igbo women just last year, recording it in videoabd sending ut to their families?
Hypocritical pigs and fools.
Na Amadioha go kill all of una Hypocritical Igbos one by one. Spits on your corpses

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by afbstrategies: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
mach7:
You want to ban a US citizen from visiting the US?

To what ridiculous lengths will Obidients go in this election season.

OTOH, all this Visa ban that you people keep threatening others with, is Visa life? There are people who have chosen not to travel out of Nigeria and they successfully living fine.

Obidients and pull him syndrome are 5 & 6.

BTW, Obidients how far with Wike Visa ban, abi una don move on?

Lowlifes and Lowlifers.
It's doable and possible.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Golan007: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
updatechange:
Do you know how many people signed the petition that the World Cup final should be replayed?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Gfash22(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
[

grin grin grin...They are pained fools.

quote author=GeneralPula post=122098150]17,999 are Igbos. They’re petition signers. But you won’t see them signing petition as per how SE can grow bigger economically..

They've signed same petition regarding Wike & their was no end point..

I guess it's Oluomo's turn grin

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Utanisco(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
People from different tribes residing in Lagos suffered because of the calamitious utterances that this bastard made and the inexplicable and unconciable alliances he developed with some miscreants to carry out his evil act before and during the elections.

Look at the sons mouth
Cocaine association of Nigeria
Tufiakwa oooh

Tinubu their master
Mc oloumo their sons

Unam ikot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) / #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Datti Baba-ahmed Votes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.