Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US (37001 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East / Child Custody: Over 18,000 Sign Precious Chikwendu's Petition Against FFK (Pix) / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by broadman20: 2:17am On Mar 28, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Another time wasting effort by the Obidient bingos

I'm sure US would be tired of this mad dogs with every time petition this petition that. Shameless animals behaving like overfed kids

Why are you crying already?

Is it your time?

Allow them to waste it naa?

Nawaooo!

I just feel you are jobless.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:20am On Mar 28, 2023
broadman20:

Why are you crying already?

Is it your time?

Allow them to waste it naa?

Nawaooo!

I just feel you are jobless.

Mechunu
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by johnaruson(m): 4:33am On Mar 28, 2023
1 million votes to ban Wike from UK and US for election rigging.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Qoko: 6:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Where is the link for the petition?
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by RiceProducers: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2023
You CANNOT visa ban any individual by petitioning. The individual rights of the person and the interests of the US is what US immigration will consider.

Most young people in Nigeria are dumb and out of phase with the world in their quality of thinking.
There is an annoying beief that thoughtless mob actions are effective aleays. They are not. If you want toattack as a mob, why not say you willboycott US schools, airlines and products if Oluomo is not visa banned.

That is better than this idiocy. The man will pay for a lawyer who would even sue US govt enforcing his individual rights and the perpetrators of this nonsense would look stupid which they sre
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by 2016easy2017: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/03/27/over-18000-persons-sign-petition-to-ban-mc-oluomo-from-the-us/amp/

ARE THESE IBOS MAAAAD!!!!
using falsehood to persecute an innocent man
We must send this criminals bakc to the east
Including that idiot iwuyawu.

How about this murderer

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by sainttwist1(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Just because of corruption. That's why you have failed to move forward in life.

Ordinary corruption?
you are a bitter human being......you need therapy
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by sainttwist1(m): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Chetas81:
can you see yourself IN the mirror
yes.......you dont know the implications of your action
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by sainttwist1(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2023
gimakon:

Other elections were peaceful, until a bastard like this decided to interfere in politics with his rig or be rigged theory.

All these nonsense for a political post under tinubu. Both of them will have no place as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Stupid human beings with no moral value.

Shebi them wan spoil something, Nigerians go spoil everything day go. Who get the link, i go sign my own.
sorry
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Litmus: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2023
nnamdi640:
What we want is to get him arrested

Really, they all should be arrested regardless of tribe - Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, whomever! I fail to see why Nigeria or these world organisations aren't calling for action against these types of ethnic hate peddlers.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by ValeeLove(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
favor914:
Signing any nonsense petition, will never make Peter Obi President?
oh, but it will ban Oluomo from the US. That's still victory.

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by bionixs: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
GeneralPula:
17,999 are Igbos. They’re petition signers. But you won’t see them signing petition as per how SE can grow bigger economically..

They've signed same petition regarding Wike & their was no end point..

I guess it's Oluomo's turn grin
I am just patiently following you make you take this your outburst a step further so I can report you to NL mods . People like you will not be missed here

2 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by bionixs: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
GeneralPula:

People from different tribes didn't suffer. Only the Igbos that sowed seed of hatred harvested bitterness..

What of the initial petition you people write to UK/USA to ban Wike regarding visa?

Igbos have proved it to the world that they're way too dumb than people are imagining... How could a reasonable being not know a sitting Governor has a diplomatic passport? To think that this same Igbo people been calling buhari dullard..
don’t forget that your own name calling will kick you out of here. Just observing you
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Glister: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Just go to the website.the name as already been written on the write up. Shuu!
Wawelexy:
Please how can I sign it too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by GeneralPula: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
bionixs:
I am just patiently following you make you take this your outburst a step further so I can report you to NL modes . People like you will not be missed here
Okay.. At least, what you’ve made a job is better than being jobless..

If I can count right, you’re number 4 now cuz there were 3 others before you..
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by bionixs: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
GeneralPula:

Okay.. At least, what you’ve made a job is better than being jobless..

If I can count right, you’re number 4 now cuz there were 3 others before you..

thanks for giving me a job , oga mi
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Sunnyja: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Citizenship can be rovoked. It is called denaturalization.

How daf.t can a BATs.tard be??

He should come back to Oshodi or go back to his original father's house in Kwara State.
So the man is from Kwara and yet telling people to go back to Anambra?! Wonderful.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Sunnyja: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Invest4growth:
This is a shambolic exercise. If 400 million people use a site and less than 20,000 signed petition, then something is missing. It could be that many considered the matter a non,-issue or the site is beginning to loose traffic
So the 400million people who uses the site must sign the petition before it becomes valid?
APC has actually looted some people's brain during this period of cash crunch!
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Edipet(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2023
OChimex:

That’s the point. Right there. Tribe. “Your tribes turn” that’s the problem with Africa. Mind you not everybody is a criminal. Igbos have voted, OBJ, Abiola, Yaradua, they vote competence so it’s not about their people. They would be more willing to vote Osinbajo. And
I am not struggling in America. Nobody does here unless you are a druggie. I am a HVAC tech here. Check my photo in our office, making a $120k a year. America is land of dreams. So easy to be successful.
You guys are pathetic we don’t care about if they kill u guys all there. We just sometimes feel for the reasonable ones there too. Dude no Nigeria is struggling in America, unless you do drugs.

What kind of humans are you guys. You don’t live a normal life in Nigeria, yet some of you think it’s normal.
Trump can never be stupid and criminal as your leaders there.
Shit
sir please did you learn your hvac in Nigeria. I studied mechanical engineering, I have passion for HVAC, have been looking for where to go for The training, since I can get a company around me that is doing the training, I went to to road side Technician to learn from them how to maintain/repair smaller system from them like the refrigerator, air-conditioning and chillers. I really want to learn higher From industries and the design of HVAC system. Please how do I go about it?
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by OChimex: 2:24pm On May 03, 2023
Edipet:
sir please did you learn your hvac in Nigeria. I studied mechanical engineering, I have passion for HVAC, have been looking for where to go for The training, since I can get a company around me that is doing the training, I went to to road side Technician to learn from them how to maintain/repair smaller system from them like the refrigerator, air-conditioning and chillers. I really want to learn higher From industries and the design of HVAC system. Please how do I go about it?

Where are you based?
In America 🇺🇸 you can either go trade school or you find a company who can hire you as an apprentice and train you.
Either ways
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Edipet(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2023
OChimex:

Where are you based?
In America 🇺🇸 you can either go trade school or you find a company who can hire you as an apprentice and train you.
Either ways
I'm Uyo, Nigeria.
Thank you. Am still searching for a company to join

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ / Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.