Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US (36997 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East / Child Custody: Over 18,000 Sign Precious Chikwendu's Petition Against FFK (Pix) / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
mach7:
You want to ban a US citizen from visiting the US?

To what ridiculous lengths will Obidients go in this election season.

OTOH, all this Visa ban that you people keep threatening others with, is Visa life? There are people who have chosen not to travel out of Nigeria and they successfully living fine.

Obidients and pull him syndrome are 5 & 6.

BTW, Obidients how far with Wike Visa ban, abi una don move on?

Lowlifes and Lowlifers.
I've seen someone that naturally phoolish

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by juman(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Igbos should go to their region to vote.
Simple as abc.

4 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Angelfrost(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Eriggs:
Where's 18,000 bastards and terrorists dey when kanu dey order people to kill, cut the breast and vaginas of igbo women just last year, recording it in videoabd sending ut to their families?
Hypocritical pigs and fools.
Na Amadioha go kill all of una Hypocritical Igbos one by one. Spits on your corpses

Please, share hard evidence of Kanu ordering people to do that in bold above! Thank you.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Harrynight(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
How do I get there to add my own signature abeg🙏

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by HayB100(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Just because of corruption. That's why you have failed to move forward in life.

Ordinary corruption?
And you wey don move forward, where you dey? Ani nah oloriburuku plenty pass among una seh
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by NEUDUDE: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
mach7:
You want to ban a US citizen from visiting the US?

To what ridiculous lengths will Obidients go in this election season.

OTOH, all this Visa ban that you people keep threatening others with, is Visa life? There are people who have chosen not to travel out of Nigeria and they successfully living fine.

Obidients and pull him syndrome are 5 & 6.

BTW, Obidients how far with Wike Visa ban, abi una don move on?

Lowlifes and Lowlifers.

Somebody that cannot speak go and come a US citizen. Lmao grin
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by HayB100(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
mach7:
YOUR FATHER ABI.
Yes, nah his father, cos nah oloriburuku him be
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Ebony2King: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
People from different tribes residing in Lagos suffered because of the calamitious utterances that this bastard made and the inexplicable and unconciable alliances he developed with some miscreants to carry out his evil act before and during the elections.

They should not just ban him from entering the U.S, they should also use him as a scapegoat and deport his miserable son...

To those fools in abject poverty defending MC Oluomo, this is your master and his useless children in the United States.

Tell them.... the likes of wahalawahala
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Acidosis(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
updatechange:
Do you know how many people signed the petition that the World Cup final should be replayed?

At least they made a statement. And today, you're talking about the petition. That counts for something.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by MissOpe(f): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please how can I sign the petition.?
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by BaddestQueen(f): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Eriggs:
Where's 18,000 bastards and terrorists dey when kanu dey order people to kill, cut the breast and vaginas of igbo women just last year, recording it in videoabd sending ut to their families?
Hypocritical pigs and fools.
Na Amadioha go kill all of una Hypocritical Igbos one by one. Spits on your corpses
thunder fire Tinubu
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Acidosis(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
HayB100:
And you wey don move forward, where you dey? Ani nah oloriburuku plenty pass among una seh

Awon to bi e ni oloriburuku.

My past is better than your future.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by fitjenzy: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Was anyone killed during the elections in Lagos state except miscreants themselves?
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
I no say Nigeria na Zoo but where is the link, let me help and sign the petition 😁
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by sisisioge: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Me self wan sign am! The guy should be banned forever from the America, Europe and other good Asian countries!

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Tonytonex(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Do all these things work?
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Se wahala...shebi police say na joke him dey joke...dis petition sef fit be joke o grin
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by HayB100(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Awon to bi e ni oloriburuku.
lol, nah your papa and mama be oloriburuku, that's why you also be one, omo ofo
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by FireUpNow(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Paste the link pls
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Bfly: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Of what punishment is banning MC Oluomo from USA if he is sane himself?
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Omoawoke: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Mumu man. Ti a ba ranni nishę ęru, aa fi t'omo jęę ni. It's an old adage...now, he just put his entire family at risk of deportation.
.even if you were to work for your master, you ought to have applied sense. Now , election is over. Nobody can plead on your behalf for uttering such a reckless comment. Go and ask those who were in your position before you. Alaafin malete has since been a forgotten issue. Nobody even remembers his numerous children and wives anymore.

I don't know why people don't learn from others. Our politicians are our worst enemies. They'd use you and dump you.

I read earlier today where a cctv footage of the guy who was taken to the UK when he was going to report at a pioice station of the planned harvesting of his organ. It was Karma in action. You had children, but refused to present one of them for kidney harvesting. You and wife were there, you didn't want your organs to be removed but that of an innocent poor boy. That's the way all our politicians see and treat us.

Keep supporting them cos of peanuts and over sentiments at your peril. They don't give a hoot about your existence.

I’ve not seen where they deported citizens before oo
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Acidosis(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
HayB100:
lol, nah your papa and mama be oloriburuku, that's why you also be one, omo ofo

Oh you don switch to pidgin now?? You think say every yoruba man out there is a slave to Oluomo like your shameless daddy?
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by MatrixCircle: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
But he's working with the Police of recent to arrest many of the Yoruba urchins that were involved in election violence and thuggery. He even invited many for a meeting and used Police to round them up. To proof he didn't incite them.

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Lithiumite: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Citizenship can be rovoked. It is called denaturalization.

How daf.t can a BATs.tard be??

He should come back to Oshodi or go back to his original father's house in Kwara State.

Like it's that easy...... obidients should first push for ban on all SE politicians that have rendered their region useless......even the petition is rife with so many inconsistencies such as stating that many igbos lost their lives during the last elections,can we Pls have a list and locations of the many.

Bloody jokers!!

2 Likes

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Tonytonex(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
sisisioge:
Me self wan sign am! The guy should be banned forever from the America, Europe and other good Asian countries!
but this signings of a thing dey work?
US fit ban am?

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by wahalawahala: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ebony2King:

Tell them.... the likes of wahalawahala
fraudster, so this is one of your numerous accounts u dey take swindle ppl...

1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by StreetFight: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Unfortunately for the idiots, MC Oluomo is a US citizen, and US will not ban its citizens from entering its country except he is caught in the act. MC Oluomo has not been caught killing
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by winner37(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Let me quickly go and past my signature there🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.