Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US (37003 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East / Child Custody: Over 18,000 Sign Precious Chikwendu's Petition Against FFK (Pix) / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Emzol: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Clueless post.

Referred link was more clueless.

No link to verify post.
You can do a little more..

Continue to fool yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by juman(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ipob criminals and their normal cry cry around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Youngzedd(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:
Where is the link, please?

You can't be in Nigeria causing trouble for residents while your children live peacefully in the U.S. Everybody should go back to their village. Everybody includes your kids, cousins, sisters, etc. in the US, Canada, and the UK.

Since you all want to be ma.d, we will help you attain a greater degree of ma.dness. Awon omo iran kiran, bringing nothing but shame to the yoruba race that Awolowo tried to build. These bas.tard.s had no place among yorubas during the Awolowo era.

Here >> https://www.change.org/p/musiliu-akande-aka-mc-oluomo-incites-violence-and-needs-to-be-banned-from-the-us

Update your post with it so others can see it.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by abbey621(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Leebeedo:

You citizenship can be revoked because of involvement in common cheque fraud. I know what I am saying because my cousin's was revoked because of same

That one is easy na, before you get citizenship they ask you specific questions during the interview, like have you been involved in treason, militia, fraud, rape etc? Lying during the interview can cause the citizenship to be revoked even after 50 years.

The fact still remains this is a very rare occurrence, the evidence must be very damning and they must prove he engaged in the fraud before citizenship. We have many U.S citizens from Africa and Asia in U.S jails and they still have citizenship.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Gilgil: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
They have signed the petition in the SE with their votes

GeneralPula:
17,999 are Igbos. They’re petition signers. But you won’t see them signing petition as per how SE can grow bigger economically..

They've signed same petition regarding Wike & their was no end point..

I guess it's Oluomo's turn grin
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by yahoodetector: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

People from different tribes didn't suffer. Only the Igbos that sowed seed of hatred harvested bitterness..

What of the initial petition you people write to UK/USA to ban Wike regarding visa?

Igbos have proved it to the world that they're way too dumb than people are imagining... How could a reasonable being not know a sitting Governor has a diplomatic passport? To think that this same Igbo people been calling buhari dullard..

Continue wailing with your "Fake app-edited writeup".
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by ValeeLove(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Too much talk. Where can I sign? He has to be used as a scape goat to let everyone know that there are consequences for every action and word.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by samunaka: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/03/27/over-18000-persons-sign-petition-to-ban-mc-oluomo-from-the-us/amp/

It's okay, but I assured you that after May 29 the US will be the one begging MC Oluomo to visit America because he will be the iron curtain to Aso rock villa, no MC Oluomo no deal with Tinubu
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by OChimex: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
membranus:

There are crook politicians everywhere, e.g. Donald Trump and Richard Nixon in America, so Nigeria is no exception.

All the 3 major polithiefcians that contested for presidency were crooks with critical financial and moral scandals against them, we just choose the smartest one among them. So stop being malicious because the one we choosed this time didn't come from your tribe. Have patience your tribe's turn will come, and maybe then we will have our peace of mind from you people.

And please stop throwing your being abroad on our face, and stop pitying us. You are struggling there for survival as we are doing here too, and we are enjoying our struggling here with more freedom than you. Better days are coming for us sooner than you think.
That’s the point. Right there. Tribe. “Your tribes turn” that’s the problem with Africa. Mind you not everybody is a criminal. Igbos have voted, OBJ, Abiola, Yaradua, they vote competence so it’s not about their people. They would be more willing to vote Osinbajo. And
I am not struggling in America. Nobody does here unless you are a druggie. I am a HVAC tech here. Check my photo in our office, making a $120k a year. America is land of dreams. So easy to be successful.
You guys are pathetic we don’t care about if they kill u guys all there. We just sometimes feel for the reasonable ones there too. Dude no Nigeria is struggling in America, unless you do drugs.

What kind of humans are you guys. You don’t live a normal life in Nigeria, yet some of you think it’s normal.
Trump can never be stupid and criminal as your leaders there.
Shit
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by membranus: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
OChimex:

That’s the point. Right there. Tribe. “Your tribes turn” that’s the problem with Africa. Mind you not everybody is a criminal.
I am not struggling in America. Nobody does here unless you are a druggie. I am a HVAC tech here. Check my photo in our office, making a 120k a year. America is land of dreams. So easy to be successful.
You guys are pathetic we don’t care about if they kill u guys all there. We just sometimes feel for you guys. Dude no Nigeria is struggling in America, unless you do drugs.

What kind of humans are you guys. You don’t live a normal life in Nigeria, yet some of you think it’s normal.
Trump can never be stupid and criminal as your leaders there.
Shit

I hear you Mr. Citizen of heaven. Keep on deceiving yourself thinking America is your heaven on earth. Who do you think you are selling your fake dream to, Bro, not me, not me at all. I have a truckload of relations living in big bad America, and another truckload of books and movies about that land of fugitive migrants. So don't sell me a fake utopian story about the land, I won't buy it.

We have voted for whom we want in Nigeria, so accept it and be in peace. Enjoy your Joe Biden, and pray hard that D. Trump does not come back, or else you will find yourself back in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by doctorbabs(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
REMEMBER NA YOUR BROTHER FIRST STARTED AGBERO BIZ FOR OSHODI... BOMBOM AND HIS BROTHER AUSTIN..
Xscape1993:
Agberos and touts in charge of Nigeria's affairs, while sound graduates are submitting job applications here and there. This life is indeed not balance at all. What a world!!!
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by benqo01(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
USELESS BASTARD!!!!
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by maasoap(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Obidience na nothing but madness. grin grin grin
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fighter2029:
When I remember that MNK is in prison and that Thug is moving freely,I weep deeply for Nigeria

Kanu is a murderer on a large scale, a mass murderer. An enemy of the state
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by mkoabiola: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Exercise in futility

It won't fly

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by mex22: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
PLS WHERE IS THE LINK MAKE I SIGN AM COME BROADCAST AM.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by mex22: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
ABEG WHERE THE LINK MAKE I SIGN ,COME BROADCAST
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by raskymonojendor: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Una still dey busy dey collect signature for Oluomo. Collect for Simon Ekpa and other ESN warriors while you are at it.

Obidients are returning back to being Igbos. Igbos killing Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Leebeedo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
abbey621:

That one is easy na, before you get citizenship they ask you specific questions during the interview, like have you been involved in treason, militia, fraud, rape etc? Lying during the interview can cause the citizenship to be revoked even after 50 years.

The fact still remains this is a very rare occurrence, the evidence must be very damning and they must prove he engaged in the fraud before citizenship. We have many U.S citizens from Africa and Asia in U.S jails and they still have citizenship.

My cousin was already a citizen and engaged in cheque and wire fraud. His citizenship was revoked after he served time in the USA and was deported afterwards.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by raskymonojendor: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Leebeedo:

My cousin was already a citizen and engaged in cheque and wire fraud. His citizenship was revoked after he served time in the USA and was deported afterwards.
Hmm. Are you sure though. Greencard is easy to revoke but not citizenship.
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by abbey621(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Leebeedo:

Then that means he lied on his citizenship interview, anybody that lied to obtain U.S citizenship can have it revoked even after 50 years of being a citizen. Cheque and wire fraud in itself is not enough to revoke citizenship, if you provide me with his name I can use one of my resources to give you the full detail of the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I wish he is your father too.....

My father is very courageous in his own ways he respect everyone but fears nobody
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by BabaRamota1980: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
People are fools sha.

Does MC need to travel to America to survive?

Dubai dey there, Italy dey there, France dey there, Canada dey, Germany dey, Switzerland dey. Your Simon Ekpa is worse than MC and he is in Finland.

Ibo just mumu sha. Na so another omoibo professor filed grievance to ICC because Onanuga call people sons of bitches.

Trump call people son of a bitch everyday, and on public media. Biden call people sons of bitches. Infact i bet you some of the justices on ICC bench have used the term.

Oh, ibo mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Lincton: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Just tell me how this petition will bring economic growth to the south east? How will it pay their rented apartment as government house in abia? How will it stop the gulley erosion of Anambra? Will it stop the killing by the Igbos in imo?

It really shows the number of foolish people from Igbos republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by enigmatique(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:
Where is the link, please?

You can't be in Nigeria causing trouble for residents while your children live peacefully in the U.S. Everybody should go back to their village. Everybody includes your kids, cousins, sisters, etc. in the US, Canada, and the UK.

Since you all want to be ma.d, we will help you attain a greater degree of ma.dness. Awon omo iran kiran, bringing nothing but shame to the yoruba race that Awolowo tried to build. These bas.tard.s had no place among yorubas during the Awolowo era.
Acidosis my guy, long time bro!! I no dey see you again as agritech don chow our eyes. I trust you've been good?
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by favor914: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
ValeeLove:
Too much talk. Where can I sign? He has to be used as a scape goat to let everyone know that there are consequences for every action and word.
Signing any nonsense petition, will never make Peter Obi President?

1 Like

Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by favor914: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Leebeedo:

Your citizenship can be revoked because of involvement in common cheque fraud. I know what I am saying because my cousin's was revoked because of same
Sincerely doubt that, he must have been a green card holder?
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Melagros(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Acidosis:

You and Oluomo should go back to Kwara state where you come from.
Abi grin
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by stevups(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
AWON DINDINRIN
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by ghettochild(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please where is the link? Make I go sign the petition o
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by Benrosaria(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2023
he will sure leave the USA and become your minister of transport works and bridging
Re: Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US by avrex3k(m): 1:12am On Mar 28, 2023
How can we still be slave in 2023 ?? America is not heaven, I live in America, signing a petition to ban him is absurd to me, the politics here also too is insidious, we African need to change that slavery thing mentally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ / Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.