Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks (837 Views)

Pete Edochie Speaks On His Son, Yul Marrying A Second Wife / Pete Edochie Speaks On Death Of His Grandson; People Like Him Don't Last / Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by ExclusiveBet: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has sparked reactions after making a controversial post on polygamy.
Yul, who is a polygamist, took to his Twitter page to share his thoughts on the ownership of the heart of a man in a polygamous marriage.

He shared his opinion while responding to a Twitter poll asking which category of women owns the heart of a polygamous man.

Being married to two wives, the actor affirmed that only the man involved knows who owns his heart.

According to him, winning a man’s heart requires more than just being good in bed or having great culinary skills.

He wrote: “Ask the man. Only him can answer the question. Owning a man’s heart doesn’t come from cooking or being good in bed. There’s more to it”.

What A Worker Who Stole From Me Did After I Fired Him
Meanwhile, Edochie has shared a sad experience with a staff whom he took as a brother.

Speaking via his official Facebook page, the thespian lamented that the staff in question stole from him.

He explained that despite his benevolence towards the staff he still went on to take some of his money.

He noted that he had to relieve the man of his duties, however, he never asked him to pay the money back.

Despite the kind gesture, the man called him a few months later to beg him for financial assistance.

The actor noted that the plea initially got him infuriated but after much pondering, he just had to send the money.

Yul Edochie used the medium to urge his followers to learn to forgive.

He wrote: “I had a staff whom I took like a brother and was even dashing him money from time to time, in addition to paying him for his services.

One day I found out he was stealing from me and had stolen so much money already. (In this hard economy). I laid him off.

“He didn’t have money to pay back, I just told him to go, don’t pay back just go so you won’t steal more. Later he called to beg for forgiveness.

“I forgave him but I told him to stay far away from me. A few months after he called begging me for financial assistance. As a human being, the first thought that came to me was ‘what nerve, he still has guts to beg for money, what an ingrate’.

In the course of living here on earth some people will offend you and you will offend some people too. As we ask God for forgiveness and blessings, we must be willing to forgive and bless those who wrong us’. That’s the true preaching of Jesus Christ. These thoughts kept ringing in my head. So I sent him money. Life is short. None of us will be here forever.”

Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by mariahAngel(f): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
The elections are over, this one has continued his attention seeking where he left off. 🙄
Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by Jannyfranc: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Don't mind him.I don't blame him at all.Attention seeker.
Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by JOACHINpedro: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
They go roast this guy if this enter fp
Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by Rokiat(f): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-XHe don’t have to tell us, we already know na the second wife.

Else what else would you be looking for again when you had a beautiful wife and family already?

Unless offcourse you weren’t happy with
Her. Every polygamy marriage it is never the first wife and the first wife know this too and even the second wife knows she’s the favourite.
Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-XHe don’t have to tell us, we already know na the second wife.

Else what else would you be looking for again when you had a beautiful wife and family already?

Unless offcourse you weren’t happy with
Her. Every polygamy marriage it is never the first wife and the first wife know this too and even the second wife knows she’s the favourite.

You are so wrong on this, second wives are mostly for pleasures(to satisfy lustful desires) but first wife will always own the heart. What a first wife will do and go away with it, if second wife try am he will send her away. Men are aware that only their first wife in most cases truly love them, though things may go south some times sha. As for Yul his first wife's refusal to forgive and accept his second wife is really dealing with him emotionally, check his emotional posts recently on forgiveness and how no one will live forever lmao.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by Rokiat(f): 4:25am On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are so wrong on this, second wives are mostly for pleasures(to satisfy lustful desires) but first wife will always own the heart. What a first wife will do and go away with it, if second wife try am he will send her away. Men are aware that only their first wife in most cases truly love them, though things may go south some times sha. As for Yul his first wife's refusal to forgive and accept his second wife is really dealing with him emotionally, check his emotional posts recently on forgiveness and how no one will live forever lmao.

I never used love anywhere in my post I said favourite.

Also love is an emotion and can change at any time.
Not everyone stay in love forever many people fall out of love, if he was so in love with his first wife they would have sort out their issues instead of him to go out there looking for another wife to satisfy his lustful desires as you said.

Most times the reason men let the first wife get away with things is because they can about their reputation and what people will say, he knows this people knows this woman as the first wife, usually first wives are the struggle wife, the one that built with them, the bob the builder type so after building with him he will now bring in a second wife his actual preference in term of physical beauty, to now enjoy what the first wife suffered and build with him.
Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:

I never used love anywhere in my post I said favourite.

Also love is an emotion and can change at any time.
Not everyone stay in love forever many people fall out of love, if he was so in love with his first wife they would have sort out their issues instead of him to go out there looking for another wife to satisfy his lustful desires as you said.

Most times the reason men let the first wife get away with things is because they can about their reputation and what people will say, he knows this people knows this woman as the first wife, usually first wives are the struggle wife, the one that built with them, the bob the builder type so after building with him he will now bring in a second wife his actual preference in term of physical beauty, to now enjoy what the first wife suffered and build with him.

Your last paragraph is really hurting to read, the worst thing any man can ever do to me is to bring in a second wife, i won't even stay a second. I may forgive him if he ask for it but I'm going very far away from him never to return.
Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by Rokiat(f): 4:38am On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your last paragraph is really hurting to read, the worst thing any man can ever do to me is to bring in a second wife, i won't even stay a second. I may forgive him if he ask for it but I'm going very far away from him never to return.

That is why this is so hard for May, because of the betrayal of it all. Yul didn’t ask if this is something she wants, he just went out there pregnant another woman had a whole baby on his wife, quickly married that woman without his wife consent and then forced it on her, like who does that?

If May refuse to take his foolish azzz back I am with her till the end.

On a last note never build with a man because they are quick to drop your azz the minute they make it and go for their actual preference they actually couldn’t get when they were poor. And your sorry azz will be left looking like boo boo the fool. He’s not your child, don’t build with him. Go for him when he built himself up already and then after marriage you can help him build on more.
Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Rokiat:

That is why this is so hard for May, because of the betrayal of it all. Yul didn’t ask if this is something she wants, he just went out there pregnant another woman had a whole baby on his wife, quickly married that woman without his wife consent and then forced it on her, like who does that?

If May refuse to take his foolish azzz back I am with her till the end.

On a last note never build with a man because they are quick to drop your azz the minute they make it and go for their actual preference they actually couldn’t get when they were poor. And your sorry azz will be left looking like boo boo the fool. He’s not your child, don’t build with him. Go for him when he built himself up already and then after marriage you can help him build on more.
Last paragraph is so true, most women who built with their men from the scratch end up living a very sad life due to the betrayal from these so-called men they built with. Please go and build on your own first before we can talk meaningfully else find your square root.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by Rokiat(f): 4:47am On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Last paragraph is so true, most women who built with their men from the scratch end up living a very sad life due to the betrayal of this so-called men they built with. Please go and build on your own first before we can talk meaningfully else find your square root.
You get it. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by MediaBoyfriend: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Yul needs to get a 3rd wife to keep them competing
Re: A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks by Foodqueen(f): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
He don de regret his move.

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Ooni Of Ife And His Latest Wife / I Spent £53k To Look Like Barbie And I’m Not Done With Procedures (PIX) / Real Warri Pikin Shares Challenges Of Gastric Sleeve Surgery In Trending Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.