Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Okra Weakens The Spirit - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Okra Weakens The Spirit (37739 Views)

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / Making Okra Soup Draw Without Ogbono / How To Make Seafood Okra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by endsarrrs(f): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2023
I just ate 'Okro and tuwo masara' for mid-lunch. I enjoyed it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Blue86(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2023
And nothing is to be refused, for it is sanctified with the word of God and prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Agunesinjaweola: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Stop this Spiritual Stuff without any iota of evidence or sensible reasoning!

We make spiritual pronouncement as if Christ was born and founded in Nigeria whereas it was last week that the STATE OF ISRAEL propose BANNING NAME OF JESUS CHRIST in ISRAEL !

Yet some gullible Nigerians even named their Sons ISRAEL !!!

4 Likes

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Liballo: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
livinbygrace:
He be like say na true oo.Before i marry,i dey very sharp but this these days i no understand
So, you no dey sharp again? 😂 Nairaland!
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by GeneralPula: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Okro is an adult food ( Ounje Awon Agba )..

It’s not as if it does any harm, but it’s a food they can use to get into you if you have a problem with world people..(Awon Aye). You’ve got nothing to worry about is you paying your dues..

Aside from that, it’s a good food!

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
You never put it into practice... normal typical Nigerian man’s mentality..”fantasies “.. you see that airplane u see flying was a white Man’s believe... and what happened he actualised it
Kobojunkie:
I believed I could fly....more than 20 years later, it still hasn't worked for me.. lipsrsealed
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Sharatan(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
It’s true. Only spiritual people can understand this. Just like there are herbs and roots that amplify the efficacy of spiritual life. Okra is repressive and a total no go area. Unless you wan dey hustle backwards.

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sterlingD(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Alexpetra:
What's all this now... I just go buy okra for market ma prepare eat, only to come NL dey see okra is spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Weak men. Test me with this with just 2 fine girls after I am done eating okra with pounded yam. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Mercury12(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
How??
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by BarrElChapo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
These ones aren’t Christians rather they’re African traditional practitioners
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Blue86(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
And in response to having sex with your wife ; it doesn't weaken any spirit.
In fact if you don't honour her by starving of sex, you will have a problem.
Your prayers may not be answered.

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled.
Adulterers and whoremongers , God's gonna judge.

4 Likes

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mscheww. I drink Okra water every morning and eat Okra soup at least every weekend. If the spirit wan weak, make e weak, abeg. Him sef don try.

3 Likes

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by lereinter(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
All spiritual aren't the same

Christian spiritual, Muslim spiritual, Africa traditional spiritual etc

So which one is he/she talking about?
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Kobojunkie: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You never put it into practice... normal typical Nigerian man’s mentality..”fantasies “.. you see that airplane u see flying was a white Man’s believe... and what happened he actualised it
You mean all the pain I now live with aren't proof enough that I can't fly? undecided
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by luminouz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
I don't eat it though part of me envies my siblings when I see their throats contract seamlessly as they roll okra down with amala/semo or fufu.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by erisegun: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
fortunateme:
Man shares how okra weakens ones spiritual defense on Twitter.
What do you think? True or cap.
very true.... the spiritual controls the physical.

2 Likes

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Herculex03(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
I know him on Twitter and he may be correct
He's a medical doctor and he's sees the dead too

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
You know why you’re caught off guard?... black mindset.. if you’re creative like the Oyibo you can actually invent a train that can reverse... Africans una too Dey limit una selves.. and You think you won’t be enslave to the whites forever?.... 😂😂😂😂
Lemmy123:

Na lie, you been cap out of point... I like the guy's question... So if he believes a train can reverse, would it??

You people and senseless speculations 👇
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by SeriouslySense(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Please send all your soups to me.

I will have more okra soup please. grin cheesy cheesy

If you say so, then it will weaken your spirit, and if you believe it, then it will weaken your spirit. Its not the okra, it is yourself that makes this incredible thing happen to you.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by moneyissweet(m): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nothing weakened your spiritual powers pass doggy sex style.

If you must have doggy sex, do it with your wife or husband.

E get why

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Whats ur point sef?... are u sure you ain’t blowing trees? 🍁
Kobojunkie:
You mean all the pain I now live with aren't proof enough that I can't fly? undecided
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by moneyissweet(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
If you don't want okra soup to weakened your spiritual powers always prepare it with bitter leaf

For those who quote me with nonsense, I am a son of a very powerful herbalist.

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Only What u believe will work for u
Issa simple sturvs..
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Holy2Glory: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
inoki247:
Lol which spirit ur Papa give me no be Wu du juju for body go dey fear....

I don't eat Okro naturally bkuz of the sound it gives the stomach...

If Okro dey weaken spirit everybody for Ghana and majority of the place wey eat am for Nigeria like this dey roam around with weak spirit...
No communication wonder Ghananians are completely sexual immoral because okro have weakened their spirit for defense
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by onatisi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
fortunateme:
Man shares how okra weakens ones spiritual defense on Twitter.
What do you think? True or cap.

Total rubbish that has made many people slaves of religious people . The only thing that weakens a man is his belief and unbelief . If you believe that okra weakens you ,then it will . If you believe that sex weakens you then it will . If you believe otherwise so shall it be .
A MAN CANNOT BE GREATER THAN HIS THOUGHTS , YOU ARE WHO AND WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Alexpetra: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
sterlingD:

see me oo angry angry embarassed
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by OmonnakOdapig: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Angrygoat:
Na 4who dey do juju, o rituals. Na forbidden. If u r a ritualist or occultism or a soap boy
cool
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Isabi4lov: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Okra soup my papa best food , Pman dey even dey chop the okra like that grin
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by oneGodonevoice: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
GOD BLESS YOU....

dapadawee:

Yes, but not the Holy spirit
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Stevosty: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
White garment churches, moreover this one no dey old testament o.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Inteltower: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
there are earthly things we get involved in that has effects in the spirit realm
for instance a womans body is a portal of bring in a spirit being into a human being, we just want to sex but are so ignorant about higher effects happening beyond our senses that are limited

if you read the bible, about a guy (i think Tobias) that God used to deliver a woman from a demon that would always kill every husband she married on their first night of intercourse...it burst my head ooo, demons operating in the life of a woman can only attack a man once he has connected himself in her (sex), demons follow rules..so be careful how u give them license.
to go on further on how God saved that woman through Tobias, he sent an angel that instructed him to get a fish, take out the internal things in it, mix and burn as incense in the room and that they should pray before sleeping with each other
the demon came around again as usual but couldnt enter the house because of the smell. the angel was also waiting for that demon this time around and gave him a hot chase all the way to Egypt, and caught it, bounding the demon in chains to torment no more

what you should extract from this
1) sex as a portal enterance used by demons to attack another person
2) the fish intestines that was mixed and burned as incense that chased away the demon

so i believe in the okro stuff, but only that if affects some and does nothing to others
other natural things that affected a character in the bible were

1) cutting of samson's hair
2) the forbidden fruit
3) Christ refusing to embrace Martha
4) Christ using spit and sand to heal a blind man
5) Music of praise to God that brought down the walls of Jericho
and many more natural elements that connects with the supernatural

when i eat onugwu soup (bitter leaf) i feel weakened physically for some hours, this i have noticed
i will watch my intake of okro soup to check if there are any effects spiritually

i even heard that the smell of palm oil attract a certain type of demon, and that the stadium noise from the tv drives some demons away,

To some sex or woman may be their downfall
to some others some particular types of drinks

i can only conclude there spiritual implications when we are in contact or involved with one type of natural element

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / How To Prepare Coconut Bread (with Pictures) / The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.