Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Okra Weakens The Spirit - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Okra Weakens The Spirit (37733 Views)

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / Making Okra Soup Draw Without Ogbono / How To Make Seafood Okra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sharpwriter(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Liballo:

Why did quote him ? 😂
He knows one or two things. 👌🏽👌🏽
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Liballo: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
sharpwriter:

He knows one or two things. 👌🏽👌🏽
Lol
I know na

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
IranianSea:

It works great for my wife too. It's so wonderful. Na me dey work on my self now grin grin grin

Great.

Tell her to take it more consistently towards her fertile window and ovulation day. Helps with fertile cervical mucus and matures the follicular reserve to produce healthy eggs.

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Octopusssy:

Do you slice the okro and soak?

Yes.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
ShaqFu:
I'm curious to know how you got to know the emboldened.

It's not a new word nor is it hard to know, or is it?
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by ogbenimax007: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Mscheww. I drink Okra water every morning and eat Okra soup at least every weekend. If the spirit wan weak, make e weak, abeg. Him sef don try.
i know why u drink okro water always
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
ogbenimax007:
i know why u drink okro water always

Alright. Good you know.

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by AngelicBeing: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
ewedu is definitely better because it is rich in iron and iron increases cellular vibration so you will not feel the effect of the spiritual drain . Lol igbin ati ila ati iyan cheesy
Na you sabi, l eat okra, ewedu, ogbono soups and l function beyond my highest capacity and lQ. My Spiritman is superactive after eating ogbono soup and l can scan both the terrestrial and celestial realms simultaneously.

l recently published a hardcover book, first Edition, because the book will have more than 12 editions, the review so far from Doctorate degree holders, from different people,
different nationalities and several others who bought the book is amazing.

l didn't even put much in the first Edition, let me eat more ogbono soup, when the subsequent editions will be published, and you will see say Na Nobel prize dem go give me, ogbono soup is actually one of my best and favorite soup especially if it is loaded with good proteins,Eg grilled chicken, goat meat, mangala fish, etc, wetin concern draw soup with Spirituallity, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, like seriously.

On a side note and not related to the subject of discussion , l don't eat pork, snail,etc angry
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Warmaterial(m): 12:17am On Mar 30, 2023
With the attachment "unless u are atheist". Yes, because atheists are not foolish people.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Brown2012: 1:22am On Mar 30, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Only What u believe will work for u
Dey play
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by ycat: 4:55am On Mar 30, 2023
That's why I never tasted okro until I went to a Ghanaian neighbor's house who had big cuts of mackerel in okro soup and a sort of corn swallow. My ggranny told me the same thing that it destroys charms. I don't know if it's true, who cares about ogun now? God got me. I eat okro now anytime I feel like it.
fortunateme:
Man shares how okra weakens ones spiritual defense on Twitter.
What do you think? True or cap.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sukkot: 5:25am On Mar 30, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Na you sabi, l eat okra, ewedu, ogbono soups and l function beyond my highest capacity and lQ. My Spiritman is superactive after eating ogbono soup and l can scan both the terrestrial and celestial realms simultaneously.

l recently published a hardcover book, first Edition, because the book will have more than 12 editions, the review so far from Doctorate degree holders, from different people,
different nationalities and several others who bought the book is amazing.

l didn't even put much in the first Edition, let me eat more ogbono soup, when the subsequent editions will be published, and you will see say Na Nobel prize dem go give me, ogbono soup is actually one of my best and favorite soup especially if it is loaded with good proteins,Eg grilled chicken, goat meat, mangala fish, etc, wetin concern draw soup with Spirituallity, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, like seriously.

On a side note and not related to the subject of discussion , l don't eat pork, snail,etc angry
lol bro send me the link to your book on amAzon. Yeah pork is nAsty. I don't eat snails anymore too. I am trying to be a pescatArian.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Rexnegro(m): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2023
Ishilove:
Not just okro. Draw soup in general
All these primitive thinking is why many Christians are gullible and why pastors feed hugely on many Africans because we fail to research before blahing ... Show me where in the bible where it was stated or your scientific proof that okra and draw soup are bad spiritually, physically, food wise and etc
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by IranianSea: 5:45am On Mar 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Great.

Tell her to take it more consistently towards her fertile window and ovulation day. Helps with fertile cervical mucus and matures the follicular reserve to produce healthy eggs.
Thanks my sister. Please I'm sorry to ask more questions, like how many days to her fertile window should she start taking it? And for how many days before she stop? Thanks so much once again.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sukkot: 5:51am On Mar 30, 2023
armyofone:

Lol @ strong spirit (the love of country and war comes to mind - never mind).

Salad is yummy! I like plain raw salad....those crunching lettuce, spinach, kale, cabbage, brocc, cucumbers, cauliflower etc

Vegetables - very abundant on earth - getting use to eating it plain is the major problem with many people - Not palatable.

lol yeah the love of country and wAr lol. That's the side effect of eating 5 portions of salad a day. Like who does that ? I can hardly get 2 portions in lmao. America does everything excessively. But you know getting down those salads is palatable with the billion types of dressing they have over there like ranch dressing etc lol. I won't lie though America has good salads. Fresh robust greens bursting with goodness. I used to buy it a lot when I was out there . My spirit was very strong back then too grin
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by aalangel(f): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2023
fortunateme:
Man shares how okra weakens ones spiritual defense on Twitter.
What do you think? True or cap.

Lies from the pit of hell!!
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by ShaqFu: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's not a new word nor is it hard to know, or is it?
it is, to me though. Especially when Okro helps...
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2023
IranianSea:

Thanks my sister. Please I'm sorry to ask more questions, like how many days to her fertile window should she start taking it? And for how many days before she stop? Thanks so much once again.

Let her start taking it as soon as she stops her menstruation and then stop (if she likes) after she is sure she has ovulated.

2 Likes

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2023
ShaqFu:
it is, to me though. Especially when Okro helps...

Ovarian reserve is new to you? Okay, let’s assume it is new to you because you aren’t a gynecologist nor a woman. So, I’ll excuse that. But, what exactly do you need more information on like this because I don’t get where you are driving at.

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Versal: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2023
Solsix:
Ana ekwugheri, even sex with your wife..
So what is the difference between the phucks? grin grin grin grin
I have always known. The two pphucks are the same.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by ShaqFu: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ovarian reserve is new to you? Okay, let’s assume it is new to you because you aren’t a gynecologist nor a woman. So, I’ll excuse that. But, what exactly do you need more information on like this because I don’t get where you are driving at.
Yes it is new to me. I'm not a woman and I don't know about the physiology of women.

Reading from you that eating Okro helps boost your ovarian reserve piqued my interest, because I've never heard of anything like ovarian reserve, talkless of Okro boosting it. 🙂
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by IranianSea: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Let her start taking it as soon as she stops her menstruation and then stop (if she likes) after she is sure she has ovulated.
Thanks so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
ShaqFu:
Yes it is new to me. I'm not a woman and I don't know about the physiology of women.

Reading from you that eating Okro helps boost your ovarian reserve piqued my interest, because I've never heard of anything like ovarian reserve, talkless of Okro boosting it. 🙂

Ovarian reserve - is the reproductive potential left within a woman's two ovaries based on number and quality of eggs. Now, overtime, as women age and also based on certain lifestyles we live, the quantity of eggs in the ovaries start to diminish and the eggs quality may also diminish which can lead to infertility. Now, that’s where Okra water comes in. It boosts the reserve to bypass the aforementioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by ShaqFu: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ovarian reserve - is the reproductive potential left within a woman's two ovaries based on number and quality of eggs. Now, overtime, as women age and also based on certain lifestyles we live, the quantity of eggs in the ovaries start to diminish and the eggs quality may also diminish which can lead to infertility. Now, that’s where Okra water comes in. It boosts the reserve to bypass the aforementioned.
Thank you for the explanation. Might I ask how you got to know this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
ShaqFu:
Thank you for the explanation. Might I ask how you got to know this?

Well, because I’m a self-aware woman. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by ShaqFu: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Well, because I’m a self-aware woman. kiss
Cheers to you and yours ma'am. 👍

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Thazard(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
OkCornel:
Okro may strengthen one’s spirit and weaken another’s spirit.

No be everybody get the same user manual.

Stay connected to the source, know your configuration and play to your strengths.

Do this and all shall be well with you.

cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by mariahAngel(f): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
OkCornel:
Okro may strengthen one’s spirit and weaken another’s spirit.

No be everybody get the same user manual.

Stay connected to the source, know your configuration and play to your strengths.

Do this and all shall be well with you.

Stay connected to the Main Source.👌🏼
And you will never run out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Themandator: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2023
ShaqFu:
well this is the first time I'm hearing of such thing. I eat Okro alot and I dare say I love it. I sleep well at night though.

I really don't believe a particular type of food have the ability to affect our spiritual wellbeing and the likes...

I don't know of okra but pigs do .. any animal that can accommodate spirits ... Jesus cast spirits into swines ... Imagine if you ate that swine ....it is the reason witches are able to transfer or initiate persons through food.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by ShaqFu: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Themandator:

I don't know of okra but pigs do .. any animal that can accommodate spirits ... Jesus cast spirits into swines ... Imagine if you ate that swine ....it is the reason witches are able to transfer or initiate persons through food.
so according to you, the swine Jesus cast those spirit into are the swine we see around today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / How To Prepare Coconut Bread (with Pictures) / The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.