Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Okra Weakens The Spirit - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Okra Weakens The Spirit (37748 Views)

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / Making Okra Soup Draw Without Ogbono / How To Make Seafood Okra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by udomma1005(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Solsix:
Ana ekwugheri, even sex with your wife..
Yes, even sex with your wife weakens in the abstract realm.
Read about the Chinese "yin & yang" 😉
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by oliverano: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
fortunateme:

Does the bible explain the existence of UFO? Do they exist? Do you believe they exist?

The Bible does not need to explain UFO lol, UFO was created by....go and read about them grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

UFO=Unidentified flying object...... grin grin grin

You really believe those flying objects are not identified and were created by humans?

Go and read the truth behind UFO👽

If you do believe that UFO is a natural occurrence then you can believe anything lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by lereinter(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Khafsun:

I swear. And this guy is a so called doctor o. Scamming people.

Lolzzzzz

You haven't seen doctor doing ritual, banker doing ritual

Because people wear corperate and work in multi national don't do voodoo

You think voodoo is for only auxiliary and mcolu nonsense

Shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by simplesearch: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mere superstitious belief with no substance attached to it.

1 Timothy 4:3-5 (KJV) Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by luminouz(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
sharpwriter:

Why don't you eat it? For same reason or you don do jazz wey okra fit spoil grin
Talk true grin

😃😃😃😃

I don't do jazz. I'm a child of God
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by nathyx(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Is today you know??
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Tonytonex(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
ShaqFu:
well this is the first time I'm hearing of such thing. I eat Okro alot and I dare say I love it. I sleep well at night though.

I really don't believe a particular type of food have the ability to affect our spiritual wellbeing and the likes...
you are right. What goes into a man does not defile him, but what comes out...
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Tonytonex(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
EriMma1:
Is it biblical? No. So I don't believe.

I believe only in what the bible says is true. Any thing outside the bible is a myth.

I agree with you.

Matt. 15 : 11 NIV said.
"What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Goodlady(f): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
TheManPregnant:

I have heard this before. There's no way of ascertaining the veracity. Anyway, make nobody loose guard.
The only Okro that's slowing destiny is the poor economy n bad governance in Nigeria. Every didn't have level playing ground to excel
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by highchief1: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
fortunateme:

Why don't you eat ogbono?
I no like am.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Voiceofthestree: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
IranianSea:

Are you a Yoruba man? Because it seems only Yoruba knows this deep. I once asked and I was told, I only need add just a leave of bitter leaf. That's all. I really like okra. That's how my wife prepares it because we have the bitter leaf planted in the compound. Though I don't eat it all the time, just once in a while. I wanna ask you further questions or let me say, reasoning. Are you a Yoruba man?

Yes I am a Yoruba man. If you really like okra soup then tell your wife to always add bitter leaf when cooking it even small it ok
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Voiceofthestree: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
fortunateme:

How does bitter leaf neutralize these effects

Are you a Yoruba man i will only answer your question if you are Yoruba if else don’t bother asking simple as that
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Voiceofthestree: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
lereinter:

bitter leaf is a laxative, it aids digestion

All that one you are saying nah big grammar I don’t go to school ok. All I know is that if you are a man or woman and you like eating okra or are drow soup add bitter leaf so that you won’t use your hand finish yourself ..... if you are Yoruba man and know deeply tradition you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by IranianSea: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Yes I am a Yoruba man. If you really like okra soup then tell your wife to always add bitter leaf when cooking it even small it ok
Thanks baba. She has been adding bitter leaf to it, just little off it. But baba, what can you say about egbo ogbolo ? I believe you know the uses because it's commonly used by Yoruba for ( Afato ) I'm taking it right now. Mo rope eleyi ko le fa, ifaseyin?
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Voiceofthestree: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
IranianSea:

Thanks baba. She has been adding bitter leaf to it, just little off it. But baba, what can you say about egbo ogbolo ? I believe you know the uses because it's commonly used by Yoruba for ( Afato ) I'm taking it right now. Mo rope eleyi ko le fa, ifaseyin?

Egbo ogbono is a root and herb is not cooking it directly like soup. If nah soup adding bitter leaf is good even let me tell you bitterleaf if one of a very good leaf we call it Ewe emutemi ro if you are Yoruba you will understand what I mean. Yes if you add Egbon ogbono and .... Nd ... Nd .... and soak it with ogoro it a very strong man power it work for low sperm count I have it that I just give someone from this forum today today is very good for man. Agba ko ni tan lori le oooo ewe a maa je fun wa ooo Ase

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by lereinter(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

All that one you are saying nah big grammar I don’t go to school ok. All I know is that if you are a man or woman and you like eating okra or are drow soup add bitter leaf so that you won’t use your hand finish yourself ..... if you are Yoruba man and know deeply tradition you will understand.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sukkot: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
sharpwriter:
Sukkot
well I can see it from a biological-spiritual point of view . And that would apply to all slimy food. So the slime does not necessary need to get digested and so it would just enter the cells and make the cells slimy and counter-effective and to compensate for this cellular -ineffectiveness the spirit has to dispense more energy to make the cells vibrate more so as to get rid of the slime and to have the slimy cells vibrating optimally. And so in this respect it drains your spiritual energy. But to counter this effect, as ishilove says make sure you eat foods packed with bio-available iron because iron is magnetic and increases cellular vibrations. This bioavailable iron rich food would be green vegetables. Eat a salad etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Voiceofthestree: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=lereinter post=122148776]

🤣🤣🤣[

Just deh play I no deh joke
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by fortunateme: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
oliverano:

The Bible does not need to explain UFO lol, UFO was created by....go and read about them grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

UFO=Unidentified flying object...... grin grin grin

You really believe those flying objects are not identified and were created by humans?

Go and read the truth behind UFO👽

If you do believe that UFO is a natural occurrence then you can believe anything lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's too day you don't believe other 'lives' exist outside earth 🌎🌍
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Lemmy123(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You know why you’re caught off guard?... black mindset.. if you’re creative like the Oyibo you can actually invent a train that can reverse... Africans una too Dey limit una selves.. and You think you won’t be enslave to the whites forever?.... 😂😂😂😂

Yen yen yen, let's begin with you... You invent it... Nigg, you're lost

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sukkot: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Liballo:

Lmao 😂
grin

well I can see it from a biological-spiritual point of view . And that would apply to all slimy food. So the slime does not necessary need to get digested and so it would just enter the cells and make the cells slimy and counter-effective and to compensate for this cellular -ineffectiveness the spirit has to dispense more energy to make the cells vibrate more so as to get rid of the slime and to have the slimy cells vibrating optimally. And so in this respect it drains your spiritual energy. But to counter this effect, as ishilove says make sure you eat foods packed with bio-available iron because iron is magnetic and increases cellular vibrations. This bioavailable iron rich food would be green vegetables. Eat a salad etc
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Jesusmystrength(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Not only okra,any draw soup....including snail sef,you can't be a spiritual person and say you eat okra and snail...e no dey work at all. Mind you I am speaking to the genuine children of God who are spiritual and mindful of what goes in and out of them. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Emdebby2: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Please don't put fear in people's lives. I like okro soup.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Zaheeddudu: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
ShaqFu:
the prudent question we should ask that tweep is, how does Okra weaken the spirit.

I'd also want to ask how sex weakens the spirit.
given from behind am talking about sex can also weaken ur juju
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by benqo01(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
That is very correct eating too much of okro is not good it affect your spiritual life,do you even know Marine girls don't drink fanta dey don't even eat catfish

Okay tell me why Fanta is being used for spiritual stuff will u say it is superstition?
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by benqo01(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Snail and okro hmm just be careful how u eat these two all d time
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Goddyrichie(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
ShaqFu:
the prudent question we should ask that tweep is, how does Okra weaken the spirit.

I'd also want to ask how sex weakens the spirit.
are u not from africa
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Goddyrichie(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
EriMma1:
Is it biblical? No. So I don't believe.

I believe only in what the bible says is true. Any thing outside the bible is a myth.

then go and read ur Bible
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Goddyrichie(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Angrygoat:
Na 4who dey do juju, o rituals. Na forbidden. If u r a ritualist or occultism or a soap boy
u sabi d game
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by oliverano: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
fortunateme:

That's too day you don't believe other 'lives' exist outside earth 🌎🌍

Other lives....like those audio live on Mars abi grin grin grin grin
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Majesty7: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
fortunateme:
Man shares how okra weakens ones spiritual defense on Twitter.
What do you think? True or cap.

Plain rubbish. Witches loves okra and sex the best. Infact sex enhances so many powerful people spirituality and rituals.

It is all this fake priest that goes about saying rubbish just to justify their incompetencies.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by absoluteSuccess: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
OkCornel:
Okro may strengthen one’s spirit and weaken another’s spirit.

No be everybody get the same user manual.

Stay connected to the source, know your configuration and play to your strengths.

Do this and all shall be well with you.

I've been eating okra and with the help of God, crafty and pesky enemies have not been able to get me as hard as they have been trying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / How To Prepare Coconut Bread (with Pictures) / The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.