Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Okra Weakens The Spirit - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Okra Weakens The Spirit (37741 Views)

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / Making Okra Soup Draw Without Ogbono / How To Make Seafood Okra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Sharatan(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
fortunateme:

"herbs that amplify spiritual efficacy". Plis amplify.
What I meant is that the vegetable might destroy or reduce the potency of a charm or amulet.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by nedekid: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
ogbenifamouz:
I've heard several individual with such perception pls someone should enlighten us.
As it is drawing, that is how it will be drawing the person's destiny away.

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by EriMma1: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
oliverano:

You seem to understand how the world works or should I say, how it should work.

I'm among those who liked your comment!

Thanks my love 💕😘
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by bitbillionaire: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's all a matter of personal believe and nothing more!

By the way, the condition of your spirit is related to you state of mind, which is within your control irrespective of what you eat.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sharpwriter(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
well I can see it from a biological-spiritual point of view . And that would apply to all slimy food. So the slime does not necessary need to get digested and so it would just enter the cells and make the cells slimy and counter-effective and to compensate for this cellular -ineffectiveness the spirit has to dispense more energy to make the cells vibrate more so as to get rid of the slime and to have the slimy cells vibrating optimally. And so in this respect it drains your spiritual energy. But to counter this effect, as ishilove says make sure you eat foods packed with bio-available iron because iron is magnetic and increases cellular vibrations. This bioavailable iron rich food would be green vegetables. Eat a salad etc
Wow... See elderly explanations shocked
I quite get the point you're making. However, I know a guy that doesn't eat it, but eats jute veggies (ewédú) as directed by his herbalist, in fact in this Yoruba land, anyone who is interested in eating draw soup but has been told not to eat okra, alternatively eats ewédú.

One girl once told me that sha, dat okra no good, dat ewedu is better, I laf grin . It's believed by some that it slows progress. One baba too for YouTube say okra na network wey witches fit get someone.

Baba, try okra àsèpọ̀ plus snail and Pounded Yam and you are in heaven, ojigbi jigbi jigbi grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Ifyok50(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
True. Okra, also weakens spiritual attacks.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by mariahAngel(f): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
nedekid:

As it is drawing, that is how it will be drawing the person's destiny away.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha😂

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by IranianSea: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Egbo ogbono is a root and herb is not cooking it directly like soup. If nah soup adding bitter leaf is good even let me tell you bitterleaf if one of a very good leaf we call it Ewe emutemi ro if you are Yoruba you will understand what I mean. Yes if you add Egbon ogbono and .... Nd ... Nd .... and soak it with ogoro it a very strong man power it work for low sperm count I have it that I just give someone from this forum today today is very good for man. Agba ko ni tan lori le oooo ewe a maa je fun wa ooo Ase
Baba mi. Idobale ni wo wa cheesy cheesy cheesy Agba ko ni tan Lori le, Ase baba!. Yes Ewe emutemiro, ewe Adungbeyin. Baba agbalagba... Iba Ooo! Baba e fun mi ni asiri yen tan. I'm only soak egbo ogbono ati ogede agbagba dudu fun ojo meta and I have been taking it. Lo fun ayewo and my result was bad so I'm using ogun oyinbo but morowipe ti mo ba gbiyanju egbo pelu re, I will see quick result soon. Madupe ti e ba fun mi ni asiri baba mi.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sukkot: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
sharpwriter:

Wow... See elderly explanations shocked
I quite get the point you're making. However, I know a guy that doesn't eat it, but eats jute veggies (ewédú) as directed by his herbalist, in fact in this Yoruba land, anyone who is interested in eating draw soup but has been told not to eat okra, alternatively eats ewédú.

One girl once told me that sha, dat okra no good, dat ewedu is better, I laf grin . It's believed by some that it slows progress. One baba too for YouTube say okra na network wey witches fit get someone.

Baba, try okra àsèpọ̀ plus snail and Pounded Yam and you are in heaven, ojigbi jigbi jigbi grin cheesy grin
ewedu is definitely better because it is rich in iron and iron increases cellular vibration so you will not feel the effect of the spiritual drain . Lol igbin ati ila ati iyan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by pocohantas(f): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Mscheww. I drink Okra water every morning and eat Okra soup at least every weekend. If the spirit wan weak, make e weak, abeg. Him sef don try.

For what reason?
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Voiceofthestree: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
IranianSea:

Baba mi. Idobale ni wo wa cheesy cheesy cheesy Agba ko ni tan Lori le, Ase baba!. Yes Ewe emutemiro, ewe Adungbeyin. Baba agbalagba... Iba Ooo! Baba e fun mi ni asiri yen tan. I'm only soak egbo ogbono ati ogede agbagba dudu fun ojo meta and I have been taking it. Lo fun ayewo and my result was bad so I'm using ogun oyinbo but morowipe ti mo ba gbiyanju egbo pelu re, I will see quick result soon. Madupe ti e ba fun mi ni asiri baba mi.
Ok no problem send me message on WhatsApp maa fun ni gbogbo sugbon e ma fun mi ni owo ajegun re oooo.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
pocohantas:

For what reason?

Helps with fertility. Boosts ovulation.

2 Likes

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by pocohantas(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Helps with fertility. Boosts ovulation.

Interesting. Thanks for the update.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
IranianSea:

Please what health benefits are you drinking it for ( okra water) do you mean ( soak in water then in the morning, drink the water) my wife is taking it to boost ovulation. What about you? Thanks

Yes, I take it for ovulation/hyper ovulation. I soak it overnight and drink it the next morning. Since I started taking it, it has helped in boosting my ovarian reserve.

2 Likes

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sharpwriter(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
ewedu is definitely better because it is rich in iron and iron increases cellular vibration so you will not feel the effect of the spiritual drain . Lol igbin ati ila ati iyan cheesy
Lol... Yep.. Just to scare you.. Two drawing elements cheesy cheesy however, it's very nice sha, if the person cooking it is really a good cook.
Me no dey feel any spiritual drain o and no one has seriously warned me to abstain from it for any spiritual reasons.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sukkot: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol... Yep.. Just to scare you.. Two drawing elements cheesy cheesy however, it's very nice sha, if the person cooking it is really a good cook.
Me no dey feel any spiritual drain o and no one has seriously warned me to abstain from it for any spiritual reasons.
well to be honest with you only people with weak spirits to start with will feel the drain. So your spirit must be strong lol

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sharpwriter(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
well to be honest with you only people with weak spirits to start with will feel the drain. So your spirit must be strong lol
Lol cheesy
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by chaloskyx: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
You are another spiritual idiot who spends their brain cells making up spiritual gibberish rather than innovating or developing new ideas or skill sets
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by davades(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
CodeTemplar:
If I can believe a train will reverse, will it work also?

Yes, before Keke napep no fit reverse but now e don dey reverse
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by IranianSea: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I take it for ovulation/hyper ovulation. I soak it overnight and drink it the next morning. Since I started taking it, it has helped in boosting my ovarian reserve.
It works great for my wife too. It's so wonderful. Na me dey work on my self now grin grin grin
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Otunbakayce: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Okro soup and okro stick demobilises charm. Same as eating half egg or sharing one egg.

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Octopusssy(f): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you slice the okro and soak?
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by ShaqFu: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm curious to know how you got to know the emboldened.

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Liballo: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
sharpwriter:

Why laughing 🙄🙄 cool
Why did you quote him ? 😂

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by Liballo: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
grin

well I can see it from a biological-spiritual point of view . And that would apply to all slimy food. So the slime does not necessary need to get digested and so it would just enter the cells and make the cells slimy and counter-effective and to compensate for this cellular -ineffectiveness the spirit has to dispense more energy to make the cells vibrate more so as to get rid of the slime and to have the slimy cells vibrating optimally. And so in this respect it drains your spiritual energy. But to counter this effect, as ishilove says make sure you eat foods packed with bio-available iron because iron is magnetic and increases cellular vibrations. This bioavailable iron rich food would be green vegetables. Eat a salad etc
Baba spirituality 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sukkot: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Liballo:

Baba spirituality 😂
my oga grin

1 Like

Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by armyofone(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Draw soups and spirituality - one good food in the south is jambalaya - if a southern person cook jambalaya, you'd see okra standing like a chief in the food. Maybe their spirit already strong.

Quite interesting.
Okra taste great with fresh mackerel fish. I drink spicy okra soup and eat the fish. The habanero and fresh fish will wave the spirit attack away.

sukkot:
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sukkot: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
armyofone:
Draw soups and spirituality - one good food in the south is jambalaya - if a southern person cook jambalaya, you'd see okra standing like a chief in the food. Maybe their spirit already strong.

Quite interesting.
Okra taste great with fresh mackerel fish. I drink spicy okra soup anyd eat the fish. The habanero and fresh fish will wave the spirit attack away.

lol to be honest with you though the okra used in jambalaya is not the slimy type. It's like dry . Just ends up being another vegetable in the jambalaya and not exactly a plate of slimy okro. I think theirs is a different specie of okro because the jambalaya doesn't get slimy
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by armyofone(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
lol to be honest with you though the okra used in jambalaya is not the slimy type. It's like dry . Just ends up being another vegetable in the jambalaya and not exactly a plate of slimy okro. I think theirs is a different specie of okro because the jambalaya doesn't get slimy

The one I ate while there was slimy real okra - her family has a garden. I do buy fresh okra when in season and it draws or slimy like naija okra. Okra drawness reduces with time. Few days on the shelf then...dry, old and wrinkled grin

I don't bother trying jambalaya again cuz i don't like okra and rice.
If you use canned okra, yeah not slimy.

Pepper and fish to fight my spiritual warfare.
I read okra is packed with iron.
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by vastone(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
The last time I ate Okra, Personally, that Night wasn't a Pleasant One.

I had a Very High Feverish Feeling, and I Hardly Throw-Up but I did That Night.

Fainted Got back on my Feet, but Failed to stand till very Early in the Morning when the Headaches and Feverish Conditions began to subside.

So for me, I can't say if its a Spiritual condition but I know, OKRA doesn't go well with my anatomy .
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by sukkot: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
armyofone:

The one I ate while there was slimy real okra - her family has a garden. I do buy fresh okra when in season and it draws or slimy like naija okra. Okra drawness reduces with time. Few days on the shelf then...dry, old and wrinkled grin

I don't bother trying jambalaya again cuz i don't like okra and rice.
If you use canned okra, yeah not slimy.

Pepper and fish to fight my spiritual warfare.
I read okra is packed with iron.
yeah okra and rice is just a very weird combination. Now keep in mind Americans don't play with their eating leafy green veges 5 times a day so these are bio- available iron sources so the typical American has a very strong spirit so okra would not affect them too much. Okra has tiny iron and it is not bio-available. Your stomach hydrochloric acid has to really destroy all the bonds in the okra to release the tiny iron in it. And most people don't produce a lot of stomach acid. Which is why they say to be healthy you need to eat only when you feel that stomach acid start to pour into your stomach aka when you are very hungry. But with leafy greens even a tiny bit of acid would release the iron in it wink
Re: Okra Weakens The Spirit by armyofone(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
sukkot:
yeah okra and rice is just a very weird combination. Now keep in mind Americans don't play with their eating leafy green veges 5 times a day so these are bio- available iron sources so the typical American has a very strong spirit so okra would not affect them too much. Okra has tiny iron and it is not bio-available. Your stomach hydrochloric acid has to really destroy all the bonds in the okra to release the tiny iron in it. And most people don't produce a lot of stomach acid. Which is why they say to be healthy you need to eat only when you feel that stomach acid start to pour into your stomach aka when you are very hungry. But with leafy greens even a tiny bit of acid would release the iron in it wink

Lol @ strong spirit (the love of country and war comes to mind - never mind).

Salad is yummy! I like plain raw salad....those crunching lettuce, spinach, kale, cabbage, brocc, cucumbers, cauliflower etc

Vegetables - very abundant on earth - getting use to eating it plain is the major problem with many people - Not palatable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / How To Prepare Coconut Bread (with Pictures) / The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.