Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' (26264 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / Bayern Defender Alphonso Davies Vibes To Nigerian Songs (Photos, Video) / Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
kiddkash:

He never said he didn't love what he does or how much he makes, he only said there other aspects of it that most people don't really know about. And he makes him feel lonely. Imagine a footballer sold on transfer deadline day. Having to pack your bags to your new country without your family and not knowing anyone in that country.

Which is why they say it is lonely at the top

If he isn't willing to travel to a different country without his family and GF, then he should quit football. I'm tired of all this lousy cries.

2 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Olat4421: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hmmm I can have everything nd still b depressed dat is y u need to stay closer to ur family nd love ❤️ one nd true friends but y can’t his girlfriend relocate to his place I guess she may be schooling.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by GambaOsaka: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
Alfonso Davies !!!!
Are you on Nairaland ? grin
I can be your friend o.
No gay intention at all.
I can stay at your house waiting for you to come back from training everyday.
Play fifa with you , make noise int your house with you. Hahahahahaha
I feel the guy pain sha.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by kiddkash(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:

If he isn't willing to travel to a different country without his family and GF, then he should quit football. I'm tired of all this lousy cries.
Perhaps footballers shouldn't be open and honest with people
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by simplesearch: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
This will be the fate of those who refuse the Lordship of Christ in eternity, while on earth. They'll be popular losers!

Isaiah 66:24 (KJV) And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Goalnaldo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
blowjohn:

But emefelie don limit ur money na.
Abi 2k per withdrawal na money?
i withdrew 22k today in access bank atm here in benin

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by ZiktotheWorld: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Probably, a check of relevance
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Moniya4Real(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hhhm, words of the elders. Person wey no get girlfriend no get problems.

quote author=AImiron post=122107817] shey your gf na orphan no? Why you dey shoulder her bills?
Leave women if you're broke, go and hustle first, if you need to cure konji, masturbate or pay Olosho, you go dey safe yourself from unnecessary stress. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by mboy4real(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
https:///btt_trc50k_v2airdropbot?start=682575291
Free earning on tron crypto with no stress or problem to your wallet
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Manna4Gurls: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Old news
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
How does that saying go again?

It is better to cry in a Mansion, than to cry in a
mud hut.

It is better to cry in a Ferrari or a Lamborghini,
than to cry atop a bicycle.

It is better to be Rich and Sad, than to be
Poor and Sad
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Madups(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
3 ucl? Bros be calming down!
Ballzproblemm:
Alphonso Davies weekly wage:-€216,000

champions league winner

about 3 times bundesliga winner.

you go dey alright las Las
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by kezienaira: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:

15 years max.

Lol miracood you've left beer parlour for them
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by kezienaira: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:

15 years max.

Lol miracood you've left beer parlour for them grin grin
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by BarrElChapo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hire me as your personal friend grin
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by shantti(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:

You are not switching with anybody.

You must wine and dine with Ewa, Cassava and Agbado.

grin grin
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by madjune(m): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2023
We are all lonely in the world.

You're born alone...and will die alone.

Make the most of your loneliness. Take out some money, buy books and build a small library in your house, then read to occupy and grow your mind.

And, if you're an extrovert, take out some money and party every other night.

Abi club no dey Europe?

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 28, 2023
Miracood2:
Alphonso Davies should STFU already.

He should come to Nigeria and find true happiness. angry

From Ghana not Nigeria. He plays nationally for the Canadian team.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Adakintroy: 4:49am On Mar 28, 2023
They may have lots of money but their life style is strongly regulated and they are encouraged to be discipline

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Cantonese: 4:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Infolenka:
See this fool. I'll rather be a "popular" loser than have hundreds of friends and still be broke.

All these spoiled kids that don't know suffering. Let's exchange so you will realize how lucky you are

Same way that foolish half chinko Naomi Osaka was complaining of depression when she has millions of dollars in her bank account.

Rich fools.

No, you are the fool at your age here.

You do not understand loneliness. Maybe you are twenty living in one room and you do not understand what is it to live in a big house, with eight rooms, well furnished and no one to talk to. You think it is your jagbajantis country where people can just take their things and move into your house without consent.

Find money, get visa and ticket, travel to Europe and you can understand better.

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by coderoom: 5:06am On Mar 28, 2023
He can enroll for a program in school.He can achieve anything he wants to achieve outside football if he is so determined
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Justhere: 7:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Please, someone should help tell him,
That I would like to be a friend
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by GEEBITE: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2023
You called a mixed race girl a Chinko but you will be the first to scream if a white guy calls you a nigger. Don't dish out what you can't eat.
Infolenka:
See this fool. I'll rather be a "popular" loser than have hundreds of friends and still be broke.

All these spoiled kids that don't know suffering. Let's exchange so you will realize how lucky you are

Same way that foolish half chinko Naomi Osaka was complaining of depression when she has millions of dollars in her bank account.

Rich fools.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by GEEBITE: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Liberian actually but grew up in refugee camp in Ghana.
Skyview01:

From Ghana not Nigeria. He plays nationally for the Canadian team.

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by GEEBITE: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Even the weekly wages he quoted is overstated. How many players earn that much in Bundesliga.
Madups:
3 ucl? Bros be calming down!
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Mcowubaba: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Infolenka:

Oga fuçk mental health. Every poor person is suffering from at least 3 mental health problems. I've never seen a happy poor person.

Let these fools give me their mental problems along with the wealth and my life will be 1000 times better.

Wealth certainly makes the financial part of life better, but it doesn't guarantee happiness, health and peace of mind.

I have been both poor and should I say Rich but I felt unhappiness both times.

For example, President Yar' Adua died of ill health despite the billions of dollars available to him. This is just one example. In this case, do you think money could have solved his issue?

You probably won't understand if you have never experienced both ends of the spectrum. You can only visualize and analyse your own personal experience.

Danger of a single story!

Best of luck.

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by iInjureHerYansh: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Infolenka:

Rich fools.
Na only noise dem Sabi make. They will never agree to switch 😂
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Madups(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Didn't even notice that one.. Some nairalanders and lamba ehn.. It is well my brother.
GEEBITE:
Even the weekly wages he quoted is overstated. How many players earn that much in Bundesliga.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Teejaney88(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Let's switch then grin
Oga You are not switching anything. We die here...
Sai Tinubu!
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by kenrisma535(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
My guy come naija. You will find many fishes in the ocean from north, south to the east and to the west grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Bonaventure Scores As Watford Thrashed Manchester United / Francis Uzoho's Horrible Injury During Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly / Maduka Okoye Gets Super Eagles Invite, The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.