Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' (26225 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / Bayern Defender Alphonso Davies Vibes To Nigerian Songs (Photos, Video) / Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Aboguede(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Inside life shocked

Ethiopia vs guinea 8pm

Fixed game

Correct result
WhatsApp : 0 seven 0 three 8 three 5 eight 9 three 3
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by haybhi1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
M
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by OneCandleAway(f): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:

You are not switching with anybody.

You must wine and dine with Ewa, Cassava and Agbado.

I've your response.

All the urchins want to dump the bat on us and japa after collecting 30k to sell him to us.

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Infolenka: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
jclassiq:

You people should stop all these nonsense impulsive, thoughtless remark to everything you read.

What is it sef. Do you know anything about mental health?

Oga fuçk mental health. Every poor person is suffering from at least 3 mental health problems. I've never seen a happy poor person.

Let these fools give me their mental problems along with the wealth and my life will be 1000 times better.

8 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by kezienaira: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Alphonso Davies weekly wage:-€216,000

champions league winner

about 3 times bundesliga winner.

you go dey alright las Las

he's definitely gonna be alright, he has at most another 20years to play professionally and he will have the best time of his life till forever.
He should ask ronaldinho them.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by haybhi1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pezin go tok hin feeling, some mumu Nigerians go dey shout 'stfu' like it's their life. Same way ine popular aunty here too is fond of judging people's personal life like hers depend on it.

Wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Nike98: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
DOWNLOAD JOHN WICK 4 @ D M N A I J A . COM
HEAVENLY IDOL S1

DOWNLOAD M3GAN WATCH TRAILER

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH TRAP LATEST MUSIC VIDEO

PARTY NO DEY STOP - ADEKUNLE GOLD

SABILITY AND MUCH MORE @ D M N A I J A
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Bfly: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Everybody got his own privileges and shortcomings.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
kezienaira:

he's definitely gonna be alright, he has at most another 20years to play professionally and he will have the best time of his life till forever.
He should ask ronaldinho them.

15 years max.

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Moniya4Real(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
I am not only lonely like this, but also broke. I’d rather be in his shoes than what I am
Experiencing. Even small change(10k) I.e less £15 to give my girlfriend to sew her clothe for this Saturday party na wahala . That’s less than £15 oh! God why? Begin lonely is one thing but, being lonely and broke can be hellish!.
Imagine me having just his weekly wages😋. People will at least , respect me small
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by kiddkash(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Infolenka:
See this fool. I'll rather be a "popular" loser than have hundreds of friends and still be broke.

All these spoiled kids that don't know suffering. Let's exchange so you will realize how lucky you are

Same way that foolish half chinko Naomi Osaka was complaining of depression when she has millions of dollars in her bank account.

Rich fools.
If you're ever blessed to have it all, then what will be next for you?

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Aklee4994(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Someone else is passing judgment to this dude without NOTHINGNESS of his word...stay strong 💪 the life is hard to some people in one way of this mentally,spiritually,physically,emotionally and financially...Happiness happens within you no external forces.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by kiddkash(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Infolenka:

Oga fuçk mental health. Every poor person is suffering from at least 3 mental health problems. I've never seen a happy poor person.

Let these fools give me their mental problems along with the wealth and my life will be 1000 times better.
Some day you will grow much older than you are today

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by jayAjoku(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lol people like this will talk and talk but the moment you ask them to exchange lives they will say no if you have free time and money why not spend that time helping young kids

5 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by buzmanjohn(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
The biggest life coach of our generation
Miracood2:
Alphonso Davies should STFU already.

He should come to Nigeria and find true happiness. angry
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by LesbianBoy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
This is a clear case of having something but not knowing how to use it.

Kelechi iheanacho has not won what this guy has won and doesn't have the kind of money he has yet they guy dey change different girls especially our female celebrities. Baba go dey invite them dey fvck them for abroad grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
jayAjoku:
Lol people like this will talk and talk but the moment you ask them to exchange lives they will say no if you have free time and money why not spend that time helping young kids

All those rich folks loves deceiving themselves.

Alphonso should get himself busy by involving in some goddam charity works.

2 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by flexyrule(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Let's switch then grin
With your bow legs?
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
kiddkash:

Some day you will grow much older than you are today

Don't allow Alphonso to deceive you. Ask Alphonso to give up all his wealth and fame for a meek and middle class life and come tell me his response.

3 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
let's fry egg now abi
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by saysoo: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Rareoil(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Alphonso Davies weekly wage:-€216,000

champions league winner

about 3 times bundesliga winner.

you go dey alright las Las

There are problems money can't solve, he said he has no parents and his girlfriend doesn't stay with him how will money change that.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Ammmy: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
I want to celebrate this year's birthday as a married woman with my husband by my side and some few months pregnant. Wish me well
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by AImiron: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Moniya4Real:
I am not only lonely like this, but also broke. I’d rather be in his shoes than what I am
Experiencing. Even small change(10k) I.e less £15 to give my girlfriend to sew her clothe for this Saturday party na wahala . That’s less than £15 oh! God why? Begin lonely is one thing but, being lonely and broke can be hellish!.
Imagine me having just his weekly wages😋. People will at least , respect me small
shey your gf na orphan no? Why you dey shoulder her bills?
Leave women if you're broke, go and hustle first, if you need to cure konji, masturbate or pay Olosho, you go dey safe yourself from unnecessary stress.

3 Likes

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by kaywhy09(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Okay
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
where his family at?
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by cunny88(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Someone is fortunate to be playing at the highest level out of millions who can play the game well yet he has complaints, economist are really correct....human wants are insatiable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by jayAjoku(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:

All those rich folks loves deceiving themselves.

Alphonso should get himself busy by involving in some goddam charity works.
facts though if he’s got that much free time why not or why not even look for his cousins and extended family to help out ?

1 Like

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by jayAjoku(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Kelechi iheanacho has not won what this guy has won and doesn't have the kind of money he has yet they guy dey change different girls especially our female celebrities. Baba go dey invite them dey fvck them for abroad grin grin grin grin grin
Facts
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by FiremanX: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Infolenka:

Shut up, poor people like u think that money is everything, even with so much money a rich man will still be depressed, believe me you can't have it all in this life.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by kiddkash(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Miracood2:

Don't allow Alphonso to deceive you. Ask Alphonso to give up all his wealth and fame for a meek and middle class life and come tell me his response.
He never said he didn't love what he does or how much he makes, he only said there other aspects of it that most people don't really know about. And he makes him feel lonely. Imagine a footballer sold on transfer deadline day. Having to pack your bags to your new country without your family and not knowing anyone in that country.

Which is why they say it is lonely at the top
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by FiremanX: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:

So iheanacho dey knack those useless yeyebrities? no wonder him career done almost fade off. 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steven Gerrard Leads Rangers To Their First Scottish Title In 10 Years / Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team / Ashley Cole Announces Retirement On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.