Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' (26260 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / Bayern Defender Alphonso Davies Vibes To Nigerian Songs (Photos, Video) / Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by Moniya4Real(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Well bro, the inevitable has eventually happened. I wish I had listened to your advice below much earlier .you wouldn’t believe I actually gave her the money for her clothe sewing and more however,, it’ has always been that , whenever I am unable to come through for her whenever she needed my assistance financially, she goes ahead to disregard the ones I did in the past , even though I was going out of my my way most times to please her. But guess what ? She just called it quit with me yesterday and I feel unburdened right now. I feel free and for the first time since October, last year, I feel really cool with the fact that we are no longer together in-spite of my great love for her.
I admit it’s best for a guy to stay away from women if you know you are not financially, and emotionally ready .

AImiron:
shey your gf na orphan no? Why you dey shoulder her bills?
Leave women if you're broke, go and hustle first, if you need to cure konji, masturbate or pay Olosho, you go dey safe yourself from unnecessary stress.
Re: Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' by kpakpakpa(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mcowubaba:

Wealth certainly makes the financial part of life better, but it doesn't guarantee happiness, health and peace of mind.

I have been both poor and should I say Rich but I felt unhappiness both times.

For example, President Yar' Adua died of ill health despite the billions of dollars available to him. This is just one example. In this case, do you think money could have solved his issue?

You probably won't understand if you have never experienced both ends of the spectrum. You can only visualize and analyse your own personal experience.

Danger of a single story!

Best of luck.

Plz reach me on this email.
realll@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery / Falconets break 12-year jinx to win Africa Games, defeat Cameroon on penalties / Only One Active Footballer Is Richer Than Dangote, And He Is Not Who You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.