Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu (23735 Views)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by lanre9ja(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2023
Igbo and Yoruba are brother, we just need to understand our differences we have no war between ourselves.... Politician are just using our differences to gain power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by 77up(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Till now, anybody who doesn't know that you didn't say such thing and that the viral video was doctored, should have his/her brain checked.

I really done know what these Apc urchins want to achieve.
They might set this country on fire.
To what end?

Looking at it this way,Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is a yoruba by chieftancy because he is the Balogun Babaguwan of Ibadan land. And he have been honoured with chieftaincy titles by numerous Yoruba oba.

So what is all this fuse about?
What position is he vying for in the country to make his video worth been doctored? It's only hard for you people to believe the reality. I don't blame you people, since you all can believe someone that came distance third won the election.

That buffalo said it o and there is going be the consequences for that reckless utterance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Postinor: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
KINGS100:
APC are desperately looking for ways to keep power by setting peaceful Nigerians against each other. Their evil plan will locate their dwelling
or it is u obi_ diots trying to set an interim government but no worries tinubu will be crowned president may 29, shame on u and obi the loser
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by ogwumgbe: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
LegendHero:
This pig 🐖 🐖 of a man is still talking.

The smelling pig trying to whitewash the nonsense he said.

We heard you loud and clear so no need trying to shalaye.

What did he say? Yes those touts are political rascals, I have said it do your worst, did he say Yorubas are rascals? No, he said those thugs trying to stop people from voting are rascals and that's what they are, and if you are among them you are too Bleep off

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by NapoleonHill: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Ikea81:
He was very clear. Said yorubas and igbos have no war. What happened in Lagos was just a bunch of political rascals.......it was these same set of rascals like FFK, omotosho etc, that read the statement upside down cos on obviously their brain is upside down

Since the news broke and it's been said that it was doctored, why has it been difficult to see the original version?
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by femisplash: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
The fat pig already shitting in his pants
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2023
LegendHero:

It's only the real political rascals that are rattled by iwuanyanwu's statement.Right thinking Yorubas aren't.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Segzy19: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Iwuanyanwu has become Yoruba by chieftaincy? Can you hear yourself?

You guys are just full of different useless tactics and shit....

Yorubalandlord:
Till now, anybody who doesn't know that you didn't say such thing and that the viral video was doctored, should have his/her brain checked.

To what end?

Looking at it this way,Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is a yoruba by chieftancy because he is the Balogun Babaguwan of Ibadan land. And he have been honoured with chieftaincy titles by numerous Yoruba oba.

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by LalaSnakeLala(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

May be you should watch it again, he said "there is no war between us and Yoruba's, Yorubas are with us, there are just political rascals"

Some mischievous people then twisted 'there are' to 'they are'
You're lying. He said there's a looming war between Ibos and Yorubas, and until this war happens both tribes will continue to hate each other.

And so, on this note, I invite all IPOB members, unGUNknown men, Amotekun, OPC, urchins and pigs to clash in a bloody war for one year or more. Let there be carnage between Ibos and Yorubas, otherwise all of you are useless cowards.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2023
77up:
What position is he vying for in the country to make his video worth been doctored? It's only hard for you people to believe the reality. I don't blame you people, since you all can believe someone that came distance third won the election.

That buffalo said it o and there is going be the consequences for that reckless utterance.
Is not about position, the Apc urchins wants to heat up the polity by playing the tribal card,can't you see that it is bouncing back, because so many people have found the video is doctored to push their narrative.

Unless you are still among the people that is not yet convince that it is doctored
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by itzbaby88: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/i-didnt-say-yorubas-are-political-rascals-iwuanyanwu/

My brother Iwuanyanwu,you Said so, I was present in the event.
I expected you to apologize immediately, especially to Olusegun Obasanjo,whom you said such in his presence
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Segzy19: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Oga, you were not under duress when you made that careless statement... You freely made the statement as it emanated from the depth of your heart....

Too late to recant.... Words are like eggs, once broken can't be made whole again....

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Faposky95: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Say or not...
It is expected that longtime crooners like you should know better.......

Work from the shadows
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by pfadom: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Bloody liar!!! Irresponsible coward!

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks...

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by bewla(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

To what end?

This was doctored

And bala Blu was not

Ok we now no the truth
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Segzy19:
Iwuanyanwu has become Yoruba by chieftaincy? Can you hear yourself?

You guys are just full of different useless tactics and shit....

He is Balogun Babaguwan of Ibadan land.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by kingyakos: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

We listened to it over and over and over again because we didn't want to believe you could ever say such a thing and Yes You did

Your audience where even applauding You loudly

Your best defence is to say it was a slip of tongue or that you didn't mean it the way it came out

Channels TV did not edit or Manipulate the Video and the Words Spoken matched your Mouth movement perfectly

The media outlet in which you used in listening to Iwuanyawu speech speaks APC and tribal.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Wisfem: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2023
LegendHero:

I can not even understand why this man is changing his speech, There is nothing wrong with his initial Statement, [i]YORUBAS ARE TOTAL POLITICAL RASCALS.. it did not just start today, Awolowo did worst than what Tinubu is orchestrating now
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by pman06(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:

He did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIbZydQfTo

Anybody with ears would notice this was doctored.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Mayeldah(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Is MC Oluomo and the thugs that disrupted elections in Okota, Ejigbo, Festac etc not rascals?

All yoruba politicians, their agents and their thugs are all Rsacals

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Kaiser20: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2023
itzbaby88:

My brother Iwuanyanwu,you Said so, I was present in the event.
I expected you to apologize immediately, especially to Olusegun Obasanjo,whom you said such in his presence
He was referring to some gangs like Mcoluomo and other gangs in Yoruba land are rascals and Agberos
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by mrkia(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Lol... Of course the proposed suffering of his generation is making him to retract.

Yoruba's response shall actually be felt by either you in person or by your generation
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Jostoman: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

To what end?

dont mind those lagos landlord Supporters they are the one trying to cause problem between yoruba and igbo because that is one their strategy to win election.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by renderme: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Nobody was killed in Lagos during the presidential or governorship election. Nobody.
None.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Jostoman: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2023
hisgrace090:
Iwuanyanwus original statement says, "fighting the igbos are not the yorubas but political rascals" on quote.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Jostoman: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

You are watching the edited damage control version that came out later go and watch the one on Channels TV that was recorded live
are you the only one that watch the video mr Tinubu supporter.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by ada9ja(f): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

We listened to it over and over and over again because we didn't want to believe you could ever say such a thing and Yes You did

Your audience where even applauding You loudly

Your best defence is to say it was a slip of tongue or that you didn't mean it the way it came out

Channels TV did not edit or Manipulate the Video and the Words Spoken matched your Mouth movement perfectly

Watch and listen to it again when u re not on drug or drunk. You will hear him well. Please do that for Ur mental sake
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Emekaonline: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

To what end?

You are a fool and bloody liar. Send the link of the one that is not doctored. You guys are dunce and think everybody is like you unintelligent folk that Kanu deceived over the years to extent that you foolish believed him that Buhari is dead and the man in Aso rock is Jibrin from Sudan. What a shame!
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by GeneralPula: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2023
He’s a LIAR..

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by RexTramadol1: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

To what end?

People took it the wrong way as it was not the way he meant it that it was interpreted.

But it was not doctored. Stop that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward / Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.