Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu (23697 Views)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Emekaonline: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Wisfem:

I can not even understand why this man is changing his speech, There is nothing wrong with his initial Statement, [i]YORUBAS ARE TOTAL POLITICAL RASCALS.. it did not just start today, Awolowo did worst than what Tinubu is orchestrating now

And when you see people like igbos living among the rascals, then they are the stupidest and most foolish of all according to Nwazuruike

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Princedapace(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

We listened to it over and over and over again because we didn't want to believe you could ever say such a thing and Yes You did

Your audience where even applauding You loudly

Your best defence is to say it was a slip of tongue or that you didn't mean it the way it came out

Channels TV did not edit or Manipulate the Video and the Words Spoken matched your Mouth movement perfectly

I cant even believe this. He said, there is no war between Igbos and Yorubas. Those attacking Igbos are political rascals. ANd that is a fact. Or do u mean to say that Yorubas are busy attacking Igbos? It was only thugs and political rascals who attacked igbos. No good reasoning yoruba person would have done that. Only thugs attack political opponents in Nigeria.

It is a shame u even reason this way.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Goke7: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2023
renderme:
Nobody was killed in Lagos during the presidential or governorship election. Nobody.
None.

you dey mind them, they are so in exaggerating things including votes in the east grin

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Christistruth03: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2023
ada9ja:

Watch and listen to it again when u re not on drug or drunk. You will hear him well. Please do that for Ur mental sake

He said it clearly

All the denial was just damage control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by CursedOsuPigs: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Till now, anybody who doesn't know that you didn't say such thing and that the viral video was doctored, should have his/her brain checked.

I really done know what these Apc urchins want to achieve.
They might set this country on fire.
To what end?

Looking at it this way,Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is a yoruba by chieftancy because he is the Balogun Babaguwan of Ibadan land. And he have been honoured with chieftaincy titles by numerous Yoruba oba.

So what is all this fuse about?

Emmanuel Nwanyanwu, is that you?🤣

The fattest pig🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by KINGS100(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2023
I had to watch the video and write as I listened to him speak, and in his exact words this is what i had from the clip on channels page:

"There is no war between us and Yorubas, the Yorubas are with us. There are just political rascals and we are going to handle them." - Iwuanyanwu 2023.

Iamgrey5:
Please stop lying.

He clearly said Yorubas are just politicial rascals and we will handle them.

Those were his exact words.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Christistruth03: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2023
renderme:
Nobody was killed in Lagos during the presidential or governorship election. Nobody.
None.

Iwuanyanwu knows

But he would rather be silent while IPOB are murdering People all over the SE

Yesterday alone IPOB murdered 6 People

Did you hear a word from any of their elite?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by eldoradoxx: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2023
He never said anything like that. What he said was simple: There is no war between Igbos and Yorubas in Lagos. Those who are attacking Igbo properties in Lagos are political rascals and we will deal with them.
I wonder how people turned this innocent remark as insulting Yorubas as if truly every Yoruba man is now a political rascal. Or is it false to say that those who attack other people who never attacked them for political reasons are political rascals?
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Oduduwa707: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Bloody COWARDS! angry
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by casualobserver: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2023
DMerciful:
Someone that said in the preceding statement that there's no war btw Igbos and Yorubas. He was clearly referring to the thugs as the political rascals and not Yoruba nationality.
How could he have?

I am yoruba. I know what he meant, any reasonable person knows he wasn’t attacking Yorubas . But I must say you people have been milking and misinterpreting genuine slips and gaffes from others and running with it, creating narratives and stoking divisions that didn’t exist out of innocent slips of the tongue or comments aimed at specific people within a specific context….now you see the effect when the shoe is on the other foot.

The irony is the MCOluomo comment that sparked this whole thing was taken out of context. The woman he was specifically talking to (mama Chidi) even came out to debunk it but that was not good enough for you.

It just shows, we all need to be guarded. Iwuanyawu has too much business interests in Lagos to make such a comment in a public gathering just as MC Oluomo has too much involvement with Ibos in Lagos to make such a comment. What goes around comes around. If people choose not to be reasonable, a time will come when others would be in their right to choose not to be reasonable.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Bhol28: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2023
Good you people know how it is now,if truly you didn't say so.You now know how bad it is when Tinubu's speeches were constantly being doctored throughout his campaign.The same people who enjoyed those fake narratives are rejecting this one now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by jasent(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

We listened to it over and over and over again because we didn't want to believe you could ever say such a thing and Yes You did

Your best defence is to say it was a slip of tongue or that you didn't mean it the way it came out

Channels TV did not edit or Manipulate the Video and the Words Spoken matched your Mouth movement perfectly
Keep fooling yourself. Don't go and listen to the original clip,mumu
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by KINGS100(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Stop praising evil, I didn't see you condemning what happened on Lagos on the election day that even some Yorubas and non ibos were targeted because they look like ibos.

These are his exact words "There is no war between us and Yorubas, the Yorubas are with us. There are just political rascals and we are going to handle them." - Iwuanyanwu 2023.

totit:

No mind ham. Those people think we are fools.

But the good thing here is, the fear of SW is now the beginning of wisdom. We would make every loud-mouthed yeeboos both the young and old swallow their words and deny what's glaring as the truth. grin
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Christistruth03: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Princedapace:

I cant even believe this. He said, there is no war between Igbos and Yorubas. Those attacking Igbos are political rascals. ANd that is a fact. Or do u mean to say that Yorubas are busy attacking Igbos? It was only thugs and political rascals who attacked igbos. No good reasoning yoruba person would have done that. Only thugs attack political opponents in Nigeria.

It is a shame u even reason this way.

jasent:

You are listening to the edited damage control version that came out later
go and watch the original video on Channels TV that was recorded live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by eldoradoxx: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

What did he actually say in that video. Did you hear him say "There is no war between Igbos and Yorubas in Lagos", did you also hear him say "The Yorubas are with us on this". You probably heard when he said that those attacking Igbo properties are political rascals and concluded he meant to call everyone political rascals. Match his complete sentence and you won't be confused. His intentions and words are very clear, your interpretation maybe colored by ethnic or religious biases, but it is a normal thing in Nigeria.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Oduduwa707: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
ok he said it. Go and do your worst

You wait and be patient. Over the next 4yrs, you'll experience siege, all of una useless Igbos. angry
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Wisfem: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Emekaonline:

And when you see people like igbos living among the rascals, then they are the stupidest and most foolish of all according to Nwazuruike

The concept of living amongst the rascals should not come to place, it's just like telling all non American Indigenes to go back to their country, it's impossible
where as America is built with all tax payers money..If every body should be confined in their Indigenous States, then all the Rascals in Lagos today will relinquish their positions and go back to Ogun and Oshun respectively so that through lagosians take over there land.. We are in Federalism may be we should be advocating for Gerontocracy or Fascism..
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by johnjose68: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2023
eldoradoxx:
He never said anything like that. What he said was simple: There is no war between Igbos and Yorubas in Lagos. Those who are attacking Igbo properties in Lagos are political rascals and we will deal with them.
I wonder how people turned this innocent remark as insulting Yorubas as if truly every Yoruba man is now a political rascal. Or is it false to say that those who attack other people who never attacked them for political reasons are political rascals?

Oponu ni e. Why are you explaining for the pigid.iot big for nothing man!!!
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Bankowner: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2023
He didn't!

Initially, I thought he did but today, I decided to give him the benefit of doubt so I took my time to listen to him again.

All he said was there's no fight between Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos. I quote him here "Yorubas are with us, there are just political rascals, and we will handle them".

Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Burgerlomo: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2023
DMerciful:
He has clarified that he was talking about the thugs who were using violence. Afenifere asked him to clarify, he has done that. Give it a rest.

Some of us are political rascal and that is just the truth
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by MightySparrow: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Till now, anybody who doesn't know that you didn't say such thing and that the viral video was doctored, should have his/her brain checked.

I really done know what these Apc urchins want to achieve.
They might set this country on fire.
To what end?

Looking at it this way,Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is a yoruba by chieftancy because he is the Balogun Babaguwan of Ibadan land. And he have been honoured with chieftaincy titles by numerous Yoruba oba.

So what is all this fuse about?

What about blabluu of Tinubu, was it doctored also? I read the script also, nothing incriminating there.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by KINGS100(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2023
Now that he has come out to clarify what he said, can you eschew the bigotry?
We are yet to see Anonuga, FFK and co. Clarify or correct their hate speech. Can we say they are like most of you?

These are his exact words "There is no war between us and Yorubas, the Yorubas are with us. There are just political rascals and we are going to handle them." - Iwuanyanwu 2023.

Putinofrussia:

Trying to eat his smelling vomit cheesy
If I did not watch it live and heard it myself I would say it is a figment of negative imagination.An old bigot just like most of them.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Christistruth03: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2023
Bankowner:
He didn't!

Initially, I thought he did but today, I decided to give him the benefit of doubt so I took my time to listen to him again.

All he said was there's no fight between Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos. I quote him here "Yorubas are with us, there are just political rascals, and we will handle them".

jasent:

You are watching the edited damage control version that came out later go and watch the video on Channels TV that was recorded live
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by MightySparrow: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2023
So why call people worldwide?
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Christistruth03: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2023
cool
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Zezco(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Always chest beating, why can't you come to Lagos and say rubbish. That is how you support the beast ipob and south east is not peaceful for you people to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by thinkmoney(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

You say this because you are not properly educated. If you were, you would have suspected that something isn’t right with the fake news if you consider that the man clearly said that there is no war between yorubas and igbos
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Boyooosa(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:

He did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIbZydQfTo

I'm hating iwayawun already before I watched this video, this a pure edited video and I condemn it with all my soul.

My advice is, we should sheath our swords and let peace reign.

Even while Obasanjo was on seat, would an Iwanyawun have made such statement? No! I don't think so...no matter how mad he was.

Let's not allow the useless ones, among the politicians, divide and use us against ourselves for their selfish and devilish interest.

Well, I will try to find channels tv version but this particular one you sent here is doctored

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by thinkmoney(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Manipulated on live television?

Channels covered it live and highlighted it as a newsworthy statement immediately he made the statement.
You say this because you are not properly educated. If you were, you would have suspected that something isn’t right with the fake news if you consider that the man clearly said that there is no war between yorubas and igbos
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by thinkmoney(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? / Court Grants Endsars Protesters N50000 Bail Each In Abuja After 5 Days In Prison / Simon Ekpa & Autopilots Gang Behind Killings In South-East, Sit-At-Home Canceled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.