Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu (23740 Views)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by thinkmoney(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2023
LegendHero:
This pig 🐖 🐖 of a man is still talking.

The smelling pig trying to whitewash the nonsense he said.

We heard you loud and clear so no need trying to shalaye.
You say this because you are not properly educated. If you were, you would have suspected that something isn’t right with the fake news if you consider that the man clearly said that there is no war between yorubas and igbos
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2023
totit:

No mind ham. Those people think we are fools.

But the good thing here is, the fear of SW is now the beginning of wisdom. We would make every loud-mouthed yeeboos both the young and old swallow their words and deny what's glaring as the truth. grin
IBB says if he wakes up from sleep and hears a yoruba man making threats, he would go back to sleep.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by KINGS100(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Hahahahaha! This one is talking about fear
Maybe there is a new definition of fear I'm not aware of. We Know the last person to give in to fear

Enemyofpeace:
Bloody liar! I no blame you, the fear of Yorubas is the beginning of wisdom. You for hear am.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Tareq1105: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Manipulated on live television?

Channels covered it live and highlighted it as a newsworthy statement immediately he made the statement.

He said it, even though I guess he didn't mean it that way but he said it.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Carlyboi(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2023
You for even talk am before!when you no Dey ment!who born monkey!
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Morphinne: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Omor, this thing don go viral o. This is a very bad misunderstanding tho. I watched the videos (both the distorted and the original one) and I realized that some mischievous folks cut and joined it to make it look like he said the Yorubas are political rascals. The man actually said there’s no tension between the Yorubas and igbos_that some politicians (paused a little then said) some political rascals are the ones trying to create a rift. He didn’t say the Yorubas are political rascals, pls let’s disregard this distorted narrative.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Nachory: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:

He did @ 1.28. Yorubas are..they are just political rascals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIbZydQfTo
Are Rivers and Delta states part of Ibo land or part of Biafra? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Urchinpainer: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

We listened to it over and over and over again because we didn't want to believe you could ever say such a thing and Yes You did

Your audience where even applauding You loudly

Your best defence is to say it was a slip of tongue or that you didn't mean it the way it came out

Channels TV did not edit or Manipulate the Video and the Words Spoken matched your Mouth movement perfectly
What if he did? Are Yorubas not rascals?
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Okhuadams(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/i-didnt-say-yorubas-are-political-rascals-iwuanyanwu/
For ur information leave Delta and Rivers out of ur mess both state are not Igbo state and can never be they have multiple of ethics and languages ur plan cannot work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Okhuadams(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Nachory:
Are Rivers and Delta states part of Ibo land or part of Biafra? I don't think so.
vdont mind the fat man

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by mistarsam(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:

He did @ 1.28. Yorubas are..they are just political rascals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHIbZydQfTo

Yorubas are...( pause) ...with us.

Another line of thought here

...They are just political rascals (referring to ..."people telling us to go" )

Please let's be fair in our assessment of issues. Tribalism doesn't put food on the table, except for paid bots.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Morphinne: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Please stop lying.

He clearly said Yorubas are just politicial rascals and we will handle them.

Those were his exact words.
Lol, he didn’t say that actually but the statement don too go viral grin. The video you saw was the doctored one. I’ve seen the original one. The man’s use of punctuations and pauses was very poor, that’s why it sounded like he said Yorubas are rascals. I was mad at first but after watching the original video, I knew they some persons distorted his video to cause mischief. He said there is rift btw the Yorubas and igbos but that some political RASCALS are the ones causing issues among us
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Goke7: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2023
Morphinne:
Omor, this thing don go viral o. This is a very bad misunderstanding tho. I watched the videos (both the distorted and the original one) and I realized that some mischievous folks cut and joined it to make it look like he said the Yorubas are political rascals. The man actually said there’s no tension between the Yorubas and igbos_that some politicians (paused a little then said) some political rascals are the ones trying to create a rift. He didn’t say the Yorubas are political rascals, pls let’s disregard this distorted narrative.

You lie, he said they are political rascals, not some.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by willibounce1(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Till now, anybody who doesn't know that you didn't say such thing and that the viral video was doctored, should have his/her brain checked.

I really done know what these Apc urchins want to achieve.
They might set this country on fire.
To what end?

Looking at it this way,Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is a yoruba by chieftancy because he is the Balogun Babaguwan of Ibadan land. And he have been honoured with chieftaincy titles by numerous Yoruba oba.

So what is all this fuse about?

grin grin stop being a coward. You cannot be bragging on social media and be a coward in real life. EWUanyanwu forgot he wasn't on social media where he can freely hide under anonymity to spew his hateful comments. He made the comment already and should be bold to stand by it. Why are you always scared. The best thing for Ewuanyanwu to do is to apologise for making a senseless statement rather than denying whats glaring. Why twisting and claiming it was doctored. Doctored by who?
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by akinwun(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

We listened to it over and over and over again because we didn't want to believe you could ever say such a thing and Yes You did

Your audience where even applauding You loudly

Your best defence is to say it was a slip of tongue or that you didn't mean it the way it came out

Channels TV did not edit or Manipulate the Video and the Words Spoken matched your Mouth movement perfectly
He was certainly referring to the attackers. He is an old man, and got disconnected from his line of thought on the attackers.
He was appealing to the Igbos not to leave Lagos or Nigeria, in that they have invested heavily in Nigeria, then he said "they are just political rascals", still referring to the attackers.

How on earth would he have said that when Obasanjo was there and had just spoken on behalf of the Igbos. Stop spreading hate. It may boomerang and consume who you least expected.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Kaiser20: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Dr.Chief Iwuanyawu just want to be diplomatic for peace to rain.
Those people are rascals anyhow

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Omodua(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

Your audience were even applauding You loudly

Are you so daft not to understand?

Shame unto you!
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by herich(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2023
totit:

No mind ham. Those people think we are fools.

But the good thing here is, the fear of SW is now the beginning of wisdom. We would make every loud-mouthed yeeboos both the young and old swallow their words and deny what's glaring as the truth. grin

Okay,, you guys are rascals then,,
It seems you guys will be fine that grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Johnjustice: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2023
Big belle don remove his right senses. Too much consumption na pollution.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2023
akinwun:

He was certainly referring to the attackers. He is an old man, and got disconnected from his line of thought on the attackers.
He was appealing to the Igbos not to leave Lagos or Nigeria, in that they have invested heavily in Nigeria, then he said "they are just political rascals", still referring to the attackers.

How on earth would he have said that when Obasanjo was there and had just spoken on behalf of the Igbos. Stop spreading hate. It may boomerang and consume who you least expected.
He is an old man OK
Got disconnected OK
Bad Network OK

Who is responsible? He is
What next? Just say
I am sorry,my network failed end of story
But t o tell us he did not say. that is dishonorable
Telling us it was DOCTORED is a lie and is irredeemable
It is an insult
Now all other Ibos instead of saying that obvious truth are assaulting the rest of us with the same nonsense
Cerebral network s fail not only in old people
If you wanted to say
He is a chief but said
He is a thief
When you see the video
Just say I made a mistake

I am Sorry

IF truly it was a mistake HE made it
HE should take responsibility

Why then are all of you in your hundreds persisting in this falsehood of He did not say it or it was DOCTORED

Collectively As a group your integrity ,honour is impugned and a reputation as a people who do not value honesty and truth grows
He said
YORUBA ARE POLITICAL RASCALS AND WE WILL HANDLE THEM

Those are his exact words

It is not going anywhere

Tell the truth,take responsibility and apologise
After all Seun Apologised to

The Igbo people of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Morphinne:
stop the lies
Show us the so called
ORIGINAL
All he should do is say sorry

He said it on live tv
Yoruba are political rascals
You can see the faces of those close to him they were not comfortable and the video flowed without discontinuity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2023
herich:

Okay,, you guys are rascals then,,
It seems you guys will be fine that grin grin
We are not
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Ayoefa: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Bloated fat coward pig. STFU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by EverblazingTee: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Let's be honest here, the man actually said those words. But I think he didn't actually mean it that way. He could have apologized or say he didn't mean it that way instead of trying to deny it.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by TheATM: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2023
mistarsam:

Yorubas are...( pause) ...with us.

Another line of thought here

...They are just political rascals (referring to ..."people telling us to go" )

Please let's be fair in our assessment of issues. Tribalism doesn't put food on the table, except for paid bots.
He said

Yorubas are political rascals
The way to fix that is not to say he did not say it but to say
HE made a mistake and is sorry
Is telling the truth especially for an elder not important in your culture?
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2023
EverblazingTee:
Let's be honest here, the man actually said those words. But I think he didn't actually mean it that way. He could have apologized or say he didn't mean it that way instead of trying to deny it.
He may have a reasonable explanation but

That Is what he said
Nothing was DOCTORED
That is a terrible lie

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Goke7: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2023
EverblazingTee:

That’s their stock in trade. They are always right while others are wrong and must be reported to the whole world

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2023
Urchinpainer:

What if he did? Are Yorubas not rascals?
Seun are we rascals
Should we apologise?
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Unrated900(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Till now, anybody who doesn't know that you didn't say such thing and that the viral video was doctored, should have his/her brain checked.

I really done know what these Apc urchins want to achieve.
They might set this country on fire.
To what end?

Looking at it this way,Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is a yoruba by chieftancy because he is the Balogun Babaguwan of Ibadan land. And he have been honoured with chieftaincy titles by numerous Yoruba oba.

So what is all this fuse about?

Dey Play
Just dey play

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IBB says if he wakes up from sleep and hears a yoruba man making threats, he would go back to sleep.
He never said anything like that
Do you have evidence for this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Of Rep Speaker, Abbas Appoints 33 More Aides / Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State / Osun Iyalojas Protest Against Aregbesola Over Osuwon Omoluabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.