Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu (23770 Views)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by sharpchap: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
THERE IS NO WAR BETWEEN US AND THE YORUBAS. THE YORUBAS ARE WITH US. THEY ARE JUST POLITICAL RASCALS (meaning those destroying property). IS THIS OR IS THIS NOT WHAT WAS SAID? I JUST LISTENED TO IT AGAIN. HOW CAN ANYONE SAY HE CALLED YORUBA POLITICAL RASCALS YOU PPL ARE JUST BEHAVING LIKE MY WIFE WHEN SHE WANTS TO QUARRELL BY ALL MEANS
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by sharpchap: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:
shut your mouth

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO??
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Dchampion65: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
By our distinguish Yoruba culture, we were not trained nor brought up to called an elder a liar.

Can you please recall the tape from channel and arise televisions and listen to it by yourself.

It is not your fault, but those cockerel that gave their comb for wolves to taste.

We shall not at the same time forget.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
sharpchap:

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO??
Nobody
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by SLOVFO(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Trying to eat his smelling vomit cheesy
If I did not watch it live and heard it myself I would say it is a figment of negative imagination.An old bigot just like most of them.

You watched it live? Wonders shall never end shocked. You mean that you sat up watching and listening live to what was been said in Anambra state during Soludo's anniversary?I never knew that Igbos' program has so much national appeal.Interesting,if I may say . YOU WATCHED THE EDITED VERSION OF THE VIDEO.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by thebar: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Who are the rascals he had in mind if not those individuals I mentioned

Because I want to abuse you now, you mean I should group the whole igbo race

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by ivandrag0n: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Till now, anybody who doesn't know that you didn't say such thing and that the viral video was doctored, should have his/her brain checked.

I really done know what these Apc urchins want to achieve.
They might set this country on fire.
To what end?

Looking at it this way,Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu is a yoruba by chieftancy because he is the Balogun Babaguwan of Ibadan land. And he have been honoured with chieftaincy titles by numerous Yoruba oba.

So what is all this fuse about?

Your brain and the brain of the person you are lying to protect, have been donated to satan.

You people are such a disgrace and the very problem of this country.

What Chief Iwuanyanwu said was covered live and remains online to watch. He said very clearly: We know them, The Yorubas are political Rascals..

You’re such a demented set of people and you will defeat satan in any lying competition.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by DMerciful(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Oluomo meant what he said, nobody is buying his mama chidi nonsense. This is not the first time Oluomo is threatening about voting, in 2019, he did same.

Your attempt for put them side by side is a huge travesty
casualobserver:

I am yoruba. I know what he meant, any reasonable person knows he wasn’t attacking Yorubas . But I must say you people have been milking and misinterpreting genuine slips and gaffes from others and running with it, creating narratives and stoking divisions that didn’t exist out of innocent slips of the tongue or comments aimed at specific people within a specific context….now you see the effect when the shoe is on the other foot.

The irony is the MCOluomo comment that sparked this whole thing was taken out of context. The woman he was specifically talking to (mama Chidi) even came out to debunk it but that was not good enough for you.

It just shows, we all need to be guarded. Iwuanyawu has too much business interests in Lagos to make such a comment in a public gathering just as MC Oluomo has too much involvement with Ibos in Lagos to make such a comment. What goes around comes around. If people choose not to be reasonable, a time will come when others would be in their right to choose not to be reasonable.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Osolo1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
A lot of the our southeastern brothers who boast of affluence made thier riches through crooked means ,so i am not surprised he is denying what was captured live on national television ,out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaketh. Your intentions are clearer,good luck with convincing the rest of the country in supporting one of your tribesmen in heading a united Nigeria .
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Segzy19: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
And so what?

Yorubalandlord:

He is Balogun Babaguwan of Ibadan land.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by babajero(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
Chief Iwuanyawu you did

We listened to it over and over and over again because we didn't want to believe you could ever say such a thing and Yes You did

Your audience were even applauding You loudly

Your best defence is to say it was a slip of tongue or that you didn't mean it the way it came out

Channels TV did not edit or Manipulate the Video and the Words Spoken matched your Mouth movement perfectly
Is mc oluomo, ffk, onanuga and other political rascals yoruba or not? You and the tinubu corrupt financial sponsored afenifere evil and tribalistic.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
SLOVFO:

You watched it live? Wonders shall never end shocked. You mean that you sat up watching and listening live to what was been said in Anambra state during Soludo's anniversary?I never knew that Igbos' program has so much national appeal.Interesting,if I may say . YOU WATCHED THE EDITED VERSION OF THE VIDEO.
Where is the unedited version please share

I wonder how a people can collectively be so untruthful without any cognitive dissonance
Telling lies is so natural,so easy
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
babajero:
Only Iwuanyanwu can buy you and your full community.
Lol
Oh my God
This has taken unexpectedly long
I was wondering who was going to say this first

Is this something you learn in primary school in the SE

All those I can buy or feed your generation
I get money pass you lines are best reserved for conversations with fellow Ibos

The rest of us see it as primitive
IF you do not need a person why boasting you have more money?
I have never heard that kind of talk from civilised people anywhere in the world
It only makes sense to Ibos
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Ingocof(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/i-didnt-say-yorubas-are-political-rascals-iwuanyanwu/

Keep deceiving yourself, your generation unborn will watch that video and will see the damage such video will do to your race and tribe.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Ingocof(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
hisgrace090:
Iwuanyanwus original statement says, "fighting the igbos are not the yorubas but political rascals" on quote.

Is this the damage control version?
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Ingocof(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ikea81:
He was very clear. Said yorubas and igbos have no war. What happened in Lagos was just a bunch of political rascals.......it was these same set of rascals like FFK, omotosho etc, that read the statement upside down cos on obviously their brain is upside down

Instead of you and the old fool to apologize you are hear defending the foolish statement he made, play the original video and let us see.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Ingocof(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:
We all watch it live and at no point did he said that Yorubas are rascals , rather he was referring to political rascals such as Mc oluomo, Bayo onanuga, FFK etc whose actions, inactions and utterances during the last general elections can best be described as war crimes

There is no different between these rascals and Omar al Bashir of Sudan who was tried and jailed by the International Criminal Court (ICC) for war crimes committed in Darfur

Keep living in denial, the old fool and his generation will understand the consequences of His utterance against the Yorubas
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Ingocof(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
agadez007:
I watched the real unedited video,the video going viral online was doctored by devilish APC

Help him to post the original video so the truth will absorb him from all the insults
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by SLOVFO(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:

Where is the unedited version please share

I wonder how a people can collectively be so untruthful without any cognitive dissonance
Telling lies is so natural,so easy

What lies? You said you watched it live and I challenged you on that...and now you have resorted to "ethnic bashing".
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Ofunaofu: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ingocof:

Keep living in denial, the old fool and his generation will understand the consequences of His utterance against the Yorubas

While you, the young fool will do what
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
SLOVFO:

What lies? You said you watched it live and I challenged you on that...and now you have resorted to "ethnic bashing".

Where is the unedited version
Simple question
Lying is so natural
When did I say I watched it live?

UNEDITED VERSION PLEASE?
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Ingocof(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

While you, the young fool will do what

What your people saw in the last election that is making the old fool to be crying publicly
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by Ofunaofu: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ingocof:

What your people saw in the last election that is making the old fool to be crying publicly

What did they see in the last election, you young fool
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by babajero(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:

Lol
Oh my God
This has taken unexpectedly long
I was wondering who was going to say this first

Is this something you learn in primary school in the SE

All those I can buy or feed your generation
I get money pass you lines are best reserved for conversations with fellow Ibos

The rest of us see it as primitive
IF you do not need a person why boasting you have more money?
I have never heard that kind of talk from civilised people anywhere in the world
It only makes sense to Ibos
Oh, you see it as primitive but at the same time grovel at tinubu no matter the evil he commits because of the same money he got criminally. There is no other people that grovel over money than you guys.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by casualobserver: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
DMerciful:
Oluomo meant what he said, nobody is buying his mama chidi nonsense. This is not the first time Oluomo is threatening about voting, in 2019, he did same.

Your attempt for put them side by side is a huge travesty

No problem, it’s a free world. Just don’t blame those who refuse to believe Iwuayanwu.

Just remmember you have more to lose from disharmony than we do.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by omonnakoda: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
babajero:
Oh, you see it as primitive but at the same time grovel at tinubu no matter the evil he commits because of the same money he got criminally. There is no other people that grovel over money than you guys.

I can see you are losing g it
Get help before it is too late

Keep all that I can buy your generation talk among your umunna
No one else in the world talks like that

No one
so that should tell you a lot about your civilisation

Before we talk next thing

I can buy you
I can buy generator
It is crude and barbaric

No be only generator
Na transformer
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by kelly72: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
You have done well.
We are not in a war with anyone.
What happened in Lagos was the desperation of a greedy gang scared to lose power.
Re: I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu by DMerciful(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
We always adapt and get stronger
casualobserver:

No problem, it’s a free world. Just don’t blame those who refuse to believe Iwuayanwu.

Just remmember you have more to lose from disharmony than we do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maria Oredola Igbinedion Is Dead / Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) / Wike: No Understanding Yet To Support Any Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.