Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,402 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed (1712 Views)

Gas Cooker Explosion Kills Girl, Stroke Patient In Lagos (Photos) / 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos / 56-year-old Driver Impregnates 15-year-old Girl, Abducts Her For Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by IzunnaOkafor(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
By Izunna Okafor

Mr. Bello Jamiu has been arraigned before the Iyaganku Chief Magistrates’ Court for allegedly raping a 64-year-old stroke patient on her sick bed.

The outrageous crime was said to have been committed at Okikiade, Ajala area of Babanlan in Ibadan, the Oyo capital, after which the suspect was charged to the court.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr. E. A. Idowu after entertaining the case on Monday, March 27, ordered that the suspect be remanded in the Agodi Correctional Centre. He declined to take the defendant’s plea due to lack of jurisdiction, and ordered that he be remanded, pending legal advice from the Oyo State Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP).

The Prosecution Counsel, Insp Femi Oluwadare, had earlier told the Court that Bello had unlawful sexual intercourse with the 56-year-old woman, which, he said, contravenes the Section 357 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Oyo State, 2000, and is punishable under Section 358 of the Law.

The case was thereafter adjourned to May 16 for mention.

More details later...

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by peteregwu(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Mad people everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by suckmedownthere(f): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2023
Sex cravings,the desire to stick it in a lady's hole but was to shy to ask but a sick half dead Bitch not sure either she is alive or dead sleeping unconsciously on a bed is the only available option not those mature healthy females some sex starving for years is his target.... all pussy must feel the same even that of a stoke patient..........HISS AND SPITS
SO PATHETIC

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by beelon1020(m): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Disgusting!
What am I saying?... throw him to the lions...
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by superCleanworks(m): 1:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Bello Jamiu in this "HOLY" period.

is the woman 64 or 56 years old?

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by PoliteActivist: 1:46am On Mar 28, 2023
IzunnaOkafor:

By Izunna Okafor

Mr. Bello Jamiu has been arraigned before the Iyaganku Chief Magistrates’ Court for allegedly raping a 64-year-old stroke patient on her sick bed.

The outrageous crime was said to have been committed at Okikiade, Ajala area of Babanlan in Ibadan, the Oyo capital, after which the suspect was charged to the court.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr. E. A. Idowu after entertaining the case on Monday, March 27, ordered that the suspect be remanded in the Agodi Correctional Centre. He declined to take the defendant’s plea due to lack of jurisdiction, and ordered that he be remanded, pending legal advice from the Oyo State Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP).

The Prosecution Counsel, Insp Femi Oluwadare, had earlier told the Court that Bello had unlawful sexual intercourse with the 56-year-old woman, which, he said, contravenes the Section 357 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Oyo State, 2000, and is punishable under Section 358 of the Law.

The case was thereafter adjourned to May 16 for mention.

More details later...

@bolded, the victim is 64 and also 56!
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by mysticwarrior(m): 2:14am On Mar 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

@bolded, the victim is 64 and also 56!
good observation, but the perpetuator of that act must be sick.
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 28, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Sex cravings,the desire to stick it in a lady's hole but was to shy to ask but a sick half dead Bitch not sure either she is alive or dead sleeping unconsciously on a bed is the only available option not those mature healthy females some sex starving for years is his target.... all pussy must feel the same even that of a stoke patient..........HISS AND SPITS
SO PATHETIC
Why do you people address women as "bitch", does it make you sound tough or what?
Even a 64/56 yr old woman with stroke who's old enough to bring you into the world.

Can you call your mother a b__tch to her face? If you can't, then retract this dirty statement.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by PoliteActivist: 2:46am On Mar 28, 2023
mysticwarrior:
good observation, but the perpetuator of that act must be sick.

"Sick" is an understatement
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by adecz: 4:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Konjivitis ...😡😡😡
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by suckmedownthere(f): 4:55am On Mar 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Why do you people address women as "bitch", does it make you sound tough or what?
Even a 64/56 yr old woman with stroke who's old enough to bring you into the world.

Can you call your mother a b__tch to her face? If you can't, then retract this dirty statement.
I say what I want how I want and when I want, I don't give a Bleep how you feel about it, if you hate what you see then ignore it and stop running around like a pussy that is about to get bleeped..
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by UselessBuharist: 4:58am On Mar 28, 2023
That animal can conveniently rape a dead woman. He should be locked up forever
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by raskymonojendor: 5:27am On Mar 28, 2023
This is evil.
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2023
suckmedownthere:

I say what I want how I want and when I want, I don't give a Bleep how you feel about it, if you hate what you see then ignore it and stop running around like a pussy that is about to get bleeped..
Oboy shut up, abeg. See as em dey run mouth. Trying to be a "bad guy" by force! 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by Chetas81(m): 6:49am On Mar 28, 2023
peteregwu:
Mad people everywhere.
in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by Chetas81(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2023
suckmedownthere:
SO PATHETIC
how do you know she's a bitch based on your conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by mankan2k7(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2023
superCleanworks:
Bello Jamiu in this "HOLY" period.

is the woman 64 or 56 years old?

This is why judges throwaway cases due to technicalities fault. Either the prosecutor or the writer is brainless.
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by suckmedownthere(f): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2023
Chetas81:
how do you know she's a bitch based on your conclusion
Some things may have different meanings to different people it doesn't mean it is far from the truth....
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2023
suckmedownthere:

Shut up Bitch, I fail to understand why you come under my mention and start behaving like an illiterate......e be like say you chop poison abi your mama carry belle from madman...... Thunder fire your family
Stop whining, and shut up! 🤣

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2023
suckmedownthere:

God punish you
Oya shut up, son! 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2023
suckmedownthere:

So as old as I am I am your son..
Better dress up and go to work unless Na your mama dey fed, clothe and house you.... Bitch
Oya shut up! 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by muyico(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Oh!! My city of resident! Even i didnt knw d street op mentioned! But? Dat man supposed to b jail 4eva
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2023
These things can only happen in Yoruba land. Sex starved he goat.
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by paperplanezz: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
You would think you’ve seen it all then next thing you know, another madness has happened undecided
Re: Man Rapes 56-year-old Stroke Patient On Sickbed by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
konji + madness is indeed a bastard!

(1) (Reply)

Cosmila Hotel Manager Clears The Air Over Death Of Lady In Swimming Pool / One Person Confirmed Dead In Aftermath Of Today's Looting In Yola. Graphics / Us Green Card With Social Security Number For Just 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.