Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos (61943 Views)

In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by porthouse7(f): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?
86yrs old, u no dey read?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Berankis: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2023
This is part of the dangers of not having a male at home. Women are mostly vulnerable but most of them are independent single women....

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by juman(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2023
simplepee:
He should be hanged by the balls.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2023
ukaface:

Are you a fool?
afa grin
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by blaise26abj(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?

You are a heartless and very stupid human . Better keep staying alone till you die . Do not have kids that might inherit your heartless gene. Granma was 80ish and the daughter was probably quite busy making ends meet . Nothing wrong in hiring a domestic help . Calling them stupid for doing that is heartless .

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by PussyMiners: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore
Are your own people also moving in droves to Lagos because they voted APC ? Hypocrite
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Charlie2020(f): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2023
So they didn't see any potential domestic worker in the whole of Yoruba land, but a complete stranger from poverty ridden part of Benue state
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Chosimba: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:

You're not lazy, you're just poor.

Very poor actually.

Imagine asking an 80+ year old woman to carry gas cylinders

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by TheGift: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2023
benjackugo:
Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing His Employer And Her Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1441855/domestic-worker-sentenced-death-killing-employer-daughter-lagos-photos/

How did they end up with this desperate and foolish animal in human skin? Fear poor and desperate people.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by lightwind(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2023
sammirano:

grin grin

Igbos doesn't do house work, house boy, house girl things.
Igbos are not known to do those.

Let it sink into your head ok.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Cantonese: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Elzakzaky:

Was it not in Anambra state that gave the Labouring party over 95% vote that 5 able bodied men were killed for attempting to steal an old keke napep? How come life is so worthless in your kpumiri region?

If life is so worthwhile, why is it so simple to kill humans in the name of sacrifice and rituals for money and power?
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by OnyesomJ(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2023
Who dey give this type of humans beans Moral . angry
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Cantonese: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2023
“ The convict prayed the court for mercy. “The mama no die for my presence. I beg for mercy,” the convict cried in pidgin English”.

Just imagine the audacity of the remorseless and heartless rat from hell. Certainly it was not his first.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2023
simplepee:
Kai. It is well. He should be hanged by the balls.
Why his balls
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by PoliteActivist: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:

Well, good for you! How about us that have several high-end cars and a number of buildings nko??
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Godsonkemz(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2023
What are they waiting for to waste this heartless and useless soul. Lesson to the living. Mind who you employ as domestic staff. Some of them are criminals, accomplices and kidnap syndicates.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

it is in nigeria that tradesmen come cheap. which may also account for why most of their work is shoddy. in obodo oyibo the man of the house does a lot of the fixing because work is expensive over there.

it is why you have plenty f hardware stores in the abroad, unlike in naija angry
I know this. My point is that no matter how handy you are, you can't do everything, so there must be something you hire tradesmen for.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore

No be lie. I found out the Tivs are the ones who voted apc overwhelmingly. No pity for them. And I will never employ or show mercy to any tiv man or woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
everything I do by myself. Repairs and everything. Even cut my own hair, fix my own tires, I have tools for almost anything. DIY. That's the benefit of living abroad. You learn to fix everything yourself. DIY
I doubt anyone can fix EVERYTHING. But, of course, there are people like that. But not everyone. People will always hire people.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Brownshoe: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2023
When you marry, you marry a stranger too
sukkot:
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, good for you! How about us that have several high-end cars and a number of buildings nko??
simple solution. Draw up a roster . Wash the Bentley on Monday, the Mercedes on Wednesday, the Lexus on Saturday. Problem solved. Shikena
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Kbidi: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2023
benjackugo:
Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing His Employer And Her Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1441855/domestic-worker-sentenced-death-killing-employer-daughter-lagos-photos/

It is well with his soul... However, he looks like a criminal in the first place. Why would they have employed him in the first place.

You kill...you die too ...na draw soup!
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Brownshoe:
When you marry, you marry a stranger too
yes but you get to meet all her siblings and father and mother. She is less likely to kee you because you know all her family. If she kee you then maybe you were just over provoking her lmaoooooo
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by emmydee(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2023
To think that a human being can be this heartless, I just weak. Kill him and his 10th generation. He doesn’t deserve to live with humans.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
everything I do by myself. Repairs and everything. Even cut my own hair, fix my own tires, I have tools for almost anything. DIY. That's the benefit of living abroad. You learn to fix everything yourself. DIY

this is also why a lot of nigerians cannot cope abroad. because all of a sudden, they have to do their shit themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by occfx: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
My brother sometimes to dey help people nowadays he get as he be. Nigeria as a country get as he be

They pursue devil from heaven e just come land inside the zoo
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by REALretep(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2023
OMG 😳😱
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

this is also why a lot of nigerians cannot cope abroad. because all of a sudden, they have to do their shit themselves.
yeah bro you may even be required to change diapers after wifey has gone to work and you are alone with the kids lmaooooo . Abroad will humble anybody. Uk na ya mate ? Chief Alhaji Igwe will change diaper and fry egg for the kids for breakfast lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by UzuAwka1(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2023
tsephanyah:
Igbos chai
idiot, na better thunder go roast you there.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2023
JuanDeDios:

I doubt anyone can fix EVERYTHING. But, of course, there are people like that. But not everyone. People will always hire people.
ehn now the one that the work pass me I will hire now but after the work oya come and be going home . No be me you go kee lmaooooo
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by PoliteActivist: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
simple solution. Draw up a roster . Wash the Bentley on Monday, the Mercedes on Wednesday, the Lexus on Saturday. Problem solved. Shikena

Just washing my Bugatti is a full day job. Where will I find the time? Who'd be running my myriad businesses both online and off??
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
Absolutely! And it isn't because you and I cannot afford to employ a domestic worker, i do everything myself too including washing and ironing my kids cloths and my wife's own.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.