Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos (62025 Views)

In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by johnjose68: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Cruel... so many Beasts in human form. Quite unfortunate the nose can’t perceive an evil even when they’re very close or live with us

the guy looks like a flat.head. grin.

His eyes like ellu-p.

His nose like 75 grin
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Horokrox: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
sammirano:

Shut up there. Did she lie against you? my stayed mother 🐖 is a Wicked clown
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Horokrox: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
[quote author=Horokrox post=122120903][/quote] I never knew you had a feaces encrusted spayed sow🐖of a mother🤣
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sharone21(f): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
tsephanyah:
you mean there are no igbos in Benue

Some Benue tribes bear Igbo sounding names... Names like Enenche, Amokachi, Idibia...

That is y urchins targeting those with Igbo names would have most likely hurt or maimed people from Benue and SS.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by gmo10(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life
You're a bastard. What did you achieve when PDP was in government? Nothing. APC is not your problem; Goan work. Whatever you wish others, may it be your portion double double, Amen. Idiot.

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by rookidmart: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
well the difference between you and me is that i am not doing all this to save money. i am doing all this to save my life
Same thing, man.
It's not just money, it's time too.
There are only 24 hours in a day.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
rookidmart:

Same thing, man.
It's not just money, it's time too.
There are only 24 hours in a day.
maybe you need to simplify your life ? After all all these things you think are important are meaningless. People have come before you like you thinking they are doing important things but they are all buried in the ground. IT ALL MEANS NOTHING
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by godofuck231: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Let the mad dog hang
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Goldenchyke(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
DOMESTIC WORKER FROM HELL
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Isaiah573: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
This life is a mystery, kill the same human being like you. That such an animal habit.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Elzakzaky:

Was it not in Anambra state that gave the Labouring party over 95% vote that 5 able bodied men were killed for attempting to steal an old keke napep? How come life is so worthless in your kpumiri region?
If e pain u come here come thief make them light u up grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by malaria(f): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
That one no be domestic worker, he was on a mission. Either revenge or was contracted to do a job and he did it period .
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Nnamaka1: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
They should grill him more, because I am sure he has killed other people before this incident
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by XAUBulls: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
benjackugo:
Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing His Employer And Her Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1441855/domestic-worker-sentenced-death-killing-employer-daughter-lagos-photos/
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by babywhite(f): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
His name is ogbu. ..... meaning killer
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Evergreen12345(f): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
ma**d#s
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by KanuSE: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
simplepee:
Kai. It is well. He should be hanged by the balls.

If dem hang the balls which one u go suck?

U dis girl ehn!
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by KanuSE: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Evergreen12345:
ma**d#s

Put your recent picture on your profile page I want to check something.

Mention me once you do.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
It is very important to run background check on people you intend to employ as domestic staff in your house
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by wizkidblogger(f): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore

ode, who guaranteed you peace?

some of you will just open mouth like waaaa.

be very careful of what you wish others
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Bigchristo: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
benjackugo:
Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing His Employer And Her Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1441855/domestic-worker-sentenced-death-killing-employer-daughter-lagos-photos/
This is why I can’t allow domestic workers no matter how much money I have I will still do my laundry 🧺 with machines and mop my house with my bare hand or vacuum cleaner whenever I have a chance, you see one thing people do this days they feel too big or lazy to do the common thing for themselves that’s the reasons why all of these are happening , before allowing anyone into your house to be living with your family all in the name of domestic helper just know some people are wicked n cruel, fast forward to last 6yrs a friend of mine who was working in an oil company abroad left his wife at home in Nigeria the lady employed two domestic worker and a main guard, three of them slaughter her put her inside a deep freezer for days my guy was trying to reach his wife he tried calling and to no avail, then he decided to call his people at home to go check on his wife getting there those guys left the house empty when we got there the dog in the cage was ravaging really hard, I just have some signs that something bad must have happened in this compound we search everywhere until we get to find her SIM card on the floor her phone was taking away n her ATM card including her jewelries because she is a woman that have taste of luxury, we were almost leaving the premises one of my instincts said let’s just check once more and we went round the house again searching and go to the kitchen the smell wasn’t really nice I was even thinking maybe the food they left on the freezer got spoiled because there was no one to power the gen when the light went off when we open the freezer behold an able lady was slaughtered into pieces gush… I vowed not to ever have anything like maid or house help or security guards no matter how much I am worth God forbid those wicked people
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Tzar(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
We need to make the get rich quick syndrome very unpopular.
All sudden and unexplained WEALTH MUST BE QUESTIONED THOROUGHLY
All this 'if you don't question a person's poverty, don't question their wealth' MUST STOP!
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Lovelydaisies: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sometimes, one would think that poor/indigent people would be humble, loyal, honest, compassionate and ready-to-work so as to improve their lives.

But the reverse is often the case. I mean, in this era where jobs are scarce, you land a fairly good family and you can only conceive crime in your heart?

May God be the judge.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Emdebby2: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Evil people.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by meedoLock(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
According to this tragedy story, this guy is unarguably a mole purposely planted in the decease house. They should press him further to unearth his other accomplices.

You can't know the innermost part of a man by a mere look.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by SouthernPlateau: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
THE MAMA NO DIE FOR MY FRONT..... Imagine what he is saying.....
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by VULCAN(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Illiterate like you who just managed to learn how to write two words together.

It is clearly stated there that the guy is from Benue state. They even mentioned his local govt

tsephanyah:
Igbos chai
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Olubanting1: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Thanks be to God Almighty. After some time now this one too will be clamming owner of Lagos ooo with blood money. He will Even tell us that he worked very hard to get his money, he contributed to Lagos development.....

benjackugo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.