Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos (61927 Views)

In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Saudi Executes Indonesian Maid For Killing Employer During Rape Attack(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Just washing my Bugatti is a full day job. Where will I find the time? Who'd be running my myriad businesses both online and off??
no do pass yasef. Buggati kor buga ni
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?

When you die , try burry yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Absolutely! And it isn't because you and I cannot afford to employ a domestic worker, i do everything myself too including washing and ironing my kids cloths and my wife's own.
exactly. It's the wise thing to do. You don't know who is who. These strangers can be killers. You bring a killer into your home. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by PoliteActivist: 10:30am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
no do pass yasef. Buggati kor buga ni

Buggati kor indeed. I don't know what is Buggati
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Cantonese: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2023
Charlie2020:
So they didn't see any potential domestic worker in the whole of Yoruba land, but a complete stranger from poverty ridden part of Benue state

Someone living in misery and penury calling others “poverty ridden”. Shame on you.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Elsueno: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2023
They where both women, why would they even bring in a grown man as thier domestic staff?

Even if u must do that, make sure u have another trustworthy grown man in d house like a close relative for protection

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

When you die , try burry yourself
ndubuisi its too early for all this vawulence
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Greenfaces: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2023
QuinModah:
shocked
The man is heartless and should be killed by hanging, no remorse on his part

I agree. Seeing his face alone creeps me. They shouldn't waste time. He should be killed

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Buggati kor indeed. I don't know what is Buggati
buggati veyron
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
exactly. It's the wise thing to do. You don't know who is who. These strangers can be killers. You bring a killer into your home. God forbid
True!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by JDJ4: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2023
This is crazy men...why guy!
Now this is the end of the road for you.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by PoliteActivist: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
buggati veyron

Oh, you mean Bugatti!!! Poverty na bastard
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by karmaolu1(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2023
vampire embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by ItisWell22(f): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
John Ogbu comes to Lagos and didn't see Okafor the landlord with so much money to target but killed Ajoke the poor local tenant, yet Ogbu and Okafor's kinsmen are unremorseful about this Lagos pattern.

Thought you were reasonable, until now… 🤧🥱
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by kcdendelo: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
John Ogbu comes to Lagos and didn't see Okafor the landlord with so much money to target but killed Ajoke the poor local tenant, yet Ogbu and Okafor's kinsmen are unremorseful about this Lagos pattern.
Can you read the nonsense you wrote?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by kayusely70(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Cruel... so many Beasts in human form. Quite unfortunate the nose can’t perceive an evil even when they’re very close or live with us
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! He's an animal!
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2023
ItisWell22:

Thought you were reasonable, until now… 🤧🥱
see what I am saying? His kinsmen won't see it for what it is.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by legba1(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Naijaguy123:
If I have a mother who is 84 years old or a grandmother of 84 years old I will not employ a man as houseboy . It’s sad she was killed, she could also be raped if the house is quiet. They should have employed a middle aged woman, someone in late 40s. This category will sometimes steal especially foods but the grandma would be alive up until now maybe.

Condolences to the family of the deceased .

You are very correct... Those age grade have mainly food to feed their children as their major concern, especially the single mums. Entrusting the care of your home to a stranger, a young directionless boy at that is an invitation to danger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by defcon4: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Stereotyping is wrong, but for Benue I will make an exception. Very foolish people, that mana nonsense boy is a typical example.

Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by RaptorX: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2023
His salary was probably very cheap, because I can't see the reason two women will bring this hardened looking young man into their house as a domestic worker.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by ItisWell22(f): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
see what I am saying? His kinsmen won't see it for what it is.

Oga read the write up well.

It’s stated there that the guy hails from Benue state…

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2023
ItisWell22:

Oga read the write up well.

It’s stated there that the guy hails from Benue state…
there are Benue Okoros.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
shocked stupid people bringing a stranger into your home. Is it laziness ? No stranger in my house ooo. I do everything by myself. My cooking gas has finished now, I am about to carry the cylinder by myself . I no lazy. I go carry the cylinder inside boot lol. Don't trust nobody. Streetz is red. No joy . Sweep my floor myself, wash my car myself, cook my food myself, empty my dustbin myself, dust my house myself, am I crippled ? Are my two hands not working ?
Just pray for grace after all you find people who are guarded 24/7 yet someone manages to kill them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by yhemmsy(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2023
shocked
Fut9ure:
Tie him to a trailer and drag him on the ground

Bunch of miscreants

Same Benue people who repeated voting Apc into government will know no peace

After putting us into mess
Then they will run away from Benue to lagos looking for a good life

Give them pvc now they will repeat it again Same thing with northerners..
I swear no pity from me to them anymore
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by ItisWell22(f): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
there are Benue Okoros.

Code, enjoy the rest of the day… 🙏
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Nice2023(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:

I know u are angry that the killer isn't an igbo man.

Abeg rest jor.
Tribal bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by rookidmart: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
It's not about laziness.
Delegation of duties happens everywhere, even in the corporate space.
If there were no delegation of duties there wouldn't be employment, and the available businesses would collapse.
Would you say a CEO who hires a driver is "too lazy" to drive?
What of one who takes his clothes to the laundromat?
Or if you buy something on Amazon, is the CEO required to deliver it to your doorstep by himself?!

Time is money.
I remember when I used to say I wouldn't do all these things, that I'd do everything by myself to save money.
You too will learn.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Kodak9(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
tsephanyah:
Igbos chai
wat did igbos do.
Mumu you secretly Love igbos but you don't know how to express your self.

Don't worry we are not hostile.
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by sukkot: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
rookidmart:

It's not about laziness.
Delegation of duties happens everywhere, even in the corporate space.
If there were no delegation of duties there wouldn't be employment, and the available businesses would collapse.
Would you say a CEO who hires a driver is "too lazy" to drive?
What of one who takes his clothes to the laundromat?
Or if you buy something on Amazon, is the CEO required to deliver it to your doorstep by himself?!

Time is money.
I remember when I used to say I wouldn't do all these things, that I'd do everything by myself to save money.
You too will learn.
well the difference between you and me is that i am not doing all this to save money. i am doing all this to save my life

1 Like

Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
The last sentence is very funny. It says the convict cried in pidgin English
Re: Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos by greypencils: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
benjackugo:
Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing His Employer And Her Daughter In Lagos (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1441855/domestic-worker-sentenced-death-killing-employer-daughter-lagos-photos/
Kill the motherfucker already. Don't waste prison food on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) / Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.