Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) (3590 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by SonofLothbrok: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
OneTemplate:

I've never met any group as shameless and as covetously greedy as you Igbos are. I voted for the UK to remain in Europe but we lost to leave brexiteer voters.

I knew a lot of polish builders because I buy properties from auctions and renovate them for sale or rent. Anyone familiar with the UK will tell you polish builders are valued because they are skilful yet charge less than half what a British builder will demand.

All the polish builders I knew defiantly told me they were leaving and heading back to Poland or other European nations. In their words "we will not stay where we are not wanted".

I was sad but I admired their pride and principles that made them insist they will leave where they are not wanted.

Not so you Igbos who daily tell us Yorubas are evil and killing you in gas Chambers in the SW in thousands yet you will never have the pride to leave and stay away from so-called enemies.

All because of parasitic greed that has destroyed your sense of pride and principles. If you people had any principles and abiding integrity then.leave SW this minute. Leave the homes of your "enemies" and go back to yours. Simple.

Everybody in this world both the dead and the living knows Igbo's wants to secede from Nigeria altogether, but the evil Yoruba are always screaming one Nigeria.

You have ur one Nigeria. Just like you have being doing in the UK. We are also buying up ur properties and investing in them. And that is why ur lands are "No man's land".

You can not have it both ways. You have lost the right to claim ownership of the South-West the moment you started Selling up ur properties to us. The only thing you can claim is the chieftains title of accommodators.

But let me also tell you right now, we are the ones accommodating you.

2 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by gidgiddy: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dr Chinelo's death is a typical example of how evil propaganda works in Nigeria

Had this girl been killed in Enugu, this thread would have reached 19 pages with those who will come to demarket the South East, call out Obi and blame IPOB without any evidence

But because she was killed in the North, and her death cannot be used against the South East, the children of hate and propaganda wont even bother to comment, or even show any sympathy

2 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Racoon(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
One of the many unfortunate victims of ill fated train attack wherein many citizens lost their lives. Rest on departed brethren.

As for us still alive, Lord we thank you. As for the govt, what better thing have you done after this gruesome attack on your citizens? Learnt the bandits still stormed Kuje prison to free their comrades?

Let your conscience speak to you. Guess you may never know the pain & anguish of many families? After for those fella making a joke of Dr Chinelo's death, may it never happen to you or yours tomorrow you to fell the pain.

2 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Racoon(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
gidgiddy:
Dr Chinelo's death is a typical example of how evil propaganda works in Nigeria Had this girl been killed in Enugu, this thread would have reached 19 pages with those who will come to demarket the South East, call out Obi and blame IPOB without any evidence

But because she was killed in the North, and her death cannot be used against the South East, the children of hate and propaganda wont even bother to comment, or even show any sympathy
Screwed country I tell you bro.especilally the fellas from the region of sophisticated politics. God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by sisisioge: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
All those people that responded harshly to her tweet would have felt terrible after her demise. It is really well with Nigeria, may the country never happen to us or any of our loved ones! Rest on well Chinelo, may God's mercy be upon your soul. It is well.

1 Like

Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Blitzking: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
BloomingDale:

I think it’s because Igbos lie a lot and spread misinformation on social media, hence why no one believed her or were skeptical.

Just like how you guys are spreading propaganda on this page. A newcomer that knows nothing or history would fall for the propaganda in this thread.
I know its hard to believe wats written on social media..but some of those comment where really heartless..I would say same of it happened to any nigerian
Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by Caleb15(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Remove the graphic pics, before ogun repeat the same on you, repect the dead
Re: One Year Since Nigeria Happened To Dr Chinelo (graphic) by babajero(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2023
NoIgboSoundTueh:

You're a big Mumu.
What about those killed by ESN they are a victim of what.?
Mumu
They as well are still victims of "one Nigeria".

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Technology Is Destroying Western Propaganda For Years(photos) / This Is What Some People Hope Tinubu's Government Will Bring To Them. / Apc Changes Logo, Checkout the new Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.