Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? (1024 Views)

Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? by Dapo4u(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2007
My learned Nairaland users,
I need you guys constructive opinion, God reward you as you do so.A friend indeed is the one who will be with you when others are somewhere else.
I left the shore of Nigeria two (2) years ago for greener pastures but it is not a bed of roses.Less I forget,before I left My wife was pregnant, now my son is 2 year old,NEVER met, we only communicate through phone.I really salute my wife's bravery and endurance.Now I am in my first year in school (South Africa to be precise), pursuing a Masters programme which will take me two solid years to complete.It has not been easy ,studying and working to make both ends meet.Now my wife wants me in Nigeria by December,she is loosing patience! And I am not bouyant to make such a trip! why? how do I convince teeming of relatives when I am Nigeria that I have been stydying all these years that I dont have money,would I be able to stay indoor for 2 months?.My problem is I dont have enough money to make the trip,I asked my wife to let me finish my programme by next year but she doesnt want to hear that.And I so much agree with her,I have been away for too long!What should I do?Should I damn all the consequences and I come to naija before we resume for the second year in February next year?
N.B
only my wife and parents know I am stydying for my postgrad, others dont believe me and have been disturbing me to assist them which I try to explain my ordeal to them,do they believe me? i dont think so.
Please what should i do?
I am counting on you guys.
Re: Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? by ssRhino: 3:22am On Sep 03, 2007
Firstly, i think you are stressing yourself over nothing, as long as your wife is kool with your finacial capability, why do you worry or care about what any other person, friend or family thinks.

Secondly, you said your parents understand your situation, then, why lose sleep when there is no need for it.

Pally, our society has made it so easy for us to lose sleep all cos they have provided a yardstick for us to measure ourself against, and till we are able to measure up, we feel bad about it, my friend, if you can afford to go for even just 2 weeks to go and see your wife and baby, pls do, cos the baby needs you too, greener pasture is nice, but your child need you, and 2 weeks in 2 years wont be too much to ask for, if it will be possible too for you to have your wife and the baby over for a visit, that wont be a bad idea too, just worry about your wife, kid and the parents, let the rest go drink poison for all you care.

Good luck and giv your child one big teddy bear hugz for Rhino.
Re: Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? by Dapo4u(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ $$Rhino,
I so much appreciate your blunt suggestion,I must say you are wonderful.I did speak to her today,though we agreed I should come next year since I will be coming to Nigeria by August 2008 to attend a conference in Abuja God's willing.You never can say,who knows what God can do before December?I could come and spend 2 weeks like you said.
Kind regards.
Re: Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? by fe32(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2008
dapo, i hope you are home already, you'd better be so you don't let someone else be the daddy he didn't have to be,

what'd u care about what people think if the best of all those people (your wife ) is cool with ur pocket
Re: Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? by MrCrackles(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2008
Whether you like go Kafanchan, e no concern me! cheesy
Re: Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? by omega25red(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2008
MrCrackles:

Whether you like go Kafanchan, e no concern me! cheesy
this comment was not funny if you had nothing to say you should have kept it moving
Re: Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? by gamerod: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2008
Dont you know that MrCrackles is a fool?
Re: Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? by MrCrackles(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2008
game_rod:

don't you know that MrCrackles is a fool?

Your Papa, Tumfulu
Triple bloody fool!
Re: Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? by alex406(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2008
Mr try go see your kid and your wife,they are the most important thing to now.
Re: Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School? by busybein: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2008
old story undecided

game_rod:

don't you know that MrCrackles is a fool?

hhahahahahha see pot calling kettle black,ur own stupidity no get rival for dis forum

old monkey grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take Him Back / Are Permanent Relationships Feasible Or Fallacies ? / Dating A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.