Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Dating A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Married Man (1027 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Married Man by Bluetooth(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2008
What exactly do some women hope to achieve by going out with married men

when they are very much aware that nothing good or positive is going to come

out of the relationship. What are they after. It definitely cannot be just for the fun of it!
Re: Dating A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
Irrity Nairaland!
Re: Dating A Married Man by buzzgonz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2008
I still don't understand you poster! undecided haba na crime to "Date A Married Man".
Re: Dating A Married Man by Bluetooth(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2008
If its a crime? Well, embarassed embarassed
Re: Dating A Married Man by buzzgonz(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2008
Well what? abeg enjoy, nothing dey happen!. . . according to Tu Face
Re: Dating A Married Man by angelchi(f): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ poster, something go happen if u no tell us watin your post mean.
Re: Dating A Married Man by zignor(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2008

out of the relationship.

A lot of good and positve things comes out of it if you don't know cheesy grin grin
Re: Dating A Married Man by delegirl(f): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2008
Bluetooth:

What exactly do some women hope to achieve by going out with married men

out of the relationship. What are they after. It definitely cannot be just for the fun of it!

@poster i didn't see anyting bad in dat as far u know what u are doing

a positive thing is going to come out of it if u go with it smartly

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Dating A Married Man by karinkapo: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2008
zignor:

A lot of good and positve things comes out of it if you don't know cheesy grin grin

Please can you tell me what is good about dating another womans' husband.
Re: Dating A Married Man by iz2much: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2008
Abeg na wetin b dis
Re: Dating A Married Man by karinkapo: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2008
buzzgonz:

I still don't understand you poster! undecided haba na crime to "Date A Married Man".

their is  many crime in dating a warried man. lets turn reframe the topic, Is there anything bad in a single boy(man) dating a married woman.
question WHAT WILL YOU CALL THIS WOMAN ([i][/i]ASHAWO I GUESS)
Re: Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
this is the 21 century.

a woman can by all means date a married man as long as she doesn't catch feelings. more often than not she stands to lose a lot if it comes to the worst.

a cheating man is almost very likely to get back to his wife if he gets caught but the womans name goes round town. i wonder how many guys would want to settle down with a woman thats been around town
Re: Dating A Married Man by CHIMSKY(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
Let us not belabour issues.The girls love it.They want money.That a man is married is inconsequential.I am married and once had an affair with this girl.At first I didnt let her know I was married but decided to do so when when I realized things were getting deep.She didnt even bat an eyelid.We continued to have sex just as frequently as we used to while I paid the bills and took care of her.Apparently she was having a great time and didnt want to let a minor detail like marital status prevent her man from picking her bills.She knows my wife very well now and still calls me when she needs some money.
Re: Dating A Married Man by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
Well she can use him to warm her bed when she is cold.
Re: Dating A Married Man by Blazay(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
I wonder o!
Married men should only date married women. cool
Equal level.
Don't mind those 'perchers'!
When their 'expiration' dates have over expired, they start looking for someone elses home to destroy.
You nor see as Arnold go dey phock im married house maid? Equal losses all across the board.

But a single woman dating a married man? The man don fall from grace to grass be dat! I nor fit phock single man o!
God forbid! grin

That would be the utmost demotion! Twa! You MUST have a wedding band on display. Married men do not bug you with useless phone calls like those jobless single ones who spend time sending endless text messages. . .!!!

Married people do not set out to destroy each other's homes while dating themselves. There are absolutely NO pressures to leave your own marriage. . .since you are both consoling each other or spicing your marriages with the 'side actions'! kiss

But those single 'HUSTLERS' will want you to kill your husband, wife and children just to be with them. God forbid I say! Tufiakwa!

Give me a married man anyday. At least, if he dies. . . his children can look at me as a second mother. Correct emotional and financial investments!

Gba be!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? / Am I Expecting Too Much?/a Sister Needs Ur Advice. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.