Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. (14452 Views)

Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo) / Check Out The Response To A Question An Interviewee Said During An Interview / The Question An Interviewee Asked Her Interviwer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Chigorkizz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Lemmy123(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
what tribe are you? cool

How is that any important?

1 Like

Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by YorubaSamurai: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lemmy123:

How is that any important?
it is very important.... no more ibos in the sw
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Lemmy123(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

That's cruel and inconsiderate... when would this hate stop between you two?

1 Like

Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Pojomojo: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Was this your first?
appliedscience:

Interviewer: tell us about ursef..

Me: I am adeyinka.. born 19....
From my early years be always nurse a passion to know more abt production processes... This trigger d zeal in pursue a career in biochemistry at the University.....

Interviewer:: gbammm!!! Slamm d table n shouted .... What are u telling me .. u mean u were born n straight away enter university U didn't go to any primary or secondary schl

At that point ... I lost my condination n confidence....

The rest is a story
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by YorubaSamurai: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lemmy123:

That's cruel and inconsiderate... when would this hate stop between you two?
until nigeria is divided
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Sholaco: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
OboOlora:
1st 2 comment!
I will comment later, let me quickly rush to my bank and see if that Sango Ota bigot friend of GRV has credited my account for this feat.
In other news, I am still looking for this guy’s contact details
for real? I can be of help

1 Like

Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Fab21: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
DUKEOFIBADAN:
I still don’t understand why some people prefer to work a job they don’t like just to pay bills than starting their own businesses. The dream they sold to them is to go to school and graduate with high grade to get a good paying job and the rat race continue from generation to generation. People should think out of the box, I drop out of school knowing the famous and richest people in the world don’t have educational background and I’m happy I took that decision. The rich don’t work for money, they let money work for them and no matter how much you make always pay yourself first and that is the first rule of money. Peace ✌️

Yes, you're right.

But getting capital to set up a business is sometimes not easy..

I've been planning to have my own business but the capital hasn't come through.

1 Like

Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by bigbauer(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ndleabilli:
Hello everyone, I recently relocated to Lagos and I'm actively seeking job opportunities as a HND holder in Metallurgical Engineering with completed NYSC and skills in website design, PHP programming, and graphics design. I am open to any work opportunities and Please contact me.

add python, solidity, UI/UX and data analytics and you would become a highly skilled full-stack developer. And web 3.0 will welcome you with open arms.
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Emeka71(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
OboOlora:
1st 2 comment!
I will comment later, let me quickly rush to my bank and see if that Sango Ota bigot friend of GRV has credited my account for this feat.
In other news, I am still looking for this guy’s contact details
Me too.
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Ndleabilli: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
bigbauer:

add python, solidity, UI/UX and data analytics and you would become a highly skilled full-stack developer. And web 3.0 will welcome you with open arms.
I'm good with UI design
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Ndleabilli: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
what tribe are you? cool
Yoruba
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by YorubaSamurai: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ndleabilli:
Yoruba
lies
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by bigbauer(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ndleabilli:
I'm good with UI design
can you share your GitHub link?
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by sundid(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nice
[quote author=Pojomojo post=122119702][/quote]
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by McStoic(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2023

Okay
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by teacherbim(f): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

Could you please stop this,enough
Oti to joor
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by YorubaSamurai: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
teacherbim:

Could you please stop this,enough
Oti to joor
get out odale angry
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Ndleabilli: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
lies
why will I lie na
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by lavylilly: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
cry
YorubaSamurai:
you are igbo and no more igbos in sw... we are tired of you nuisances here
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Mubby4luv(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Uniquekriss:
This was copied from LinkedIn
Does it matter angry
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Uniquekriss(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mubby4luv:

Does it matter angry
no it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Uncleodi(m): 6:48am On Mar 29, 2023

Brilliant
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Lanxoe96(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2023
appliedscience:

Interviewer: tell us about ursef..

Me: I am adeyinka.. born 19....
From my early years be always nurse a passion to know more abt production processes... This trigger d zeal in pursue a career in biochemistry at the University.....

Interviewer:: gbammm!!! Slamm d table n shouted .... What are u telling me .. u mean u were born n straight away enter university U didn't go to any primary or secondary schl

At that point ... I lost my condination n confidence....

The rest is a story
I don't think it's necessary to include your primary and secondary School tho...

1 Like

Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by appliedscience(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lanxoe96:
I don't think it's necessary to include your primary and secondary School tho...
My thought exactly... But oga HR felt otherwise......
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Pojomojo: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lanxoe96:
Why?
Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Lanxoe96(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2023
Pojomojo:
Why?
Well i didn't include it in mine, and all the interviews I have undertaken none of the employers has ever asked me of that, well to me i don't think it's important to them...

1 Like

Re: Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. by Lanxoe96(m): 12:21am On Mar 31, 2023
appliedscience:

My thought exactly... But oga HR felt otherwise......
Well it differs, some might need all your past academic qualifications detailed on your CV and others don't even care...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Work Of A DSA In A Commercial Bank In Nigeria / THE NEWEST BIBLE SCHOOL IN NIGERIA / N-power Batch C: How To Fix "Surname Can Only Contain Alphabets" Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.