Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

True Love Still Exist, Mama Is Still Loving Her Man Till The End ���� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Still Exist, Mama Is Still Loving Her Man Till The End ���� (455 Views)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / Does Real Love Still Exist? / Guys If You Are Molested At Childhood Tell Us Your Story..mama Is Here4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Still Exist, Mama Is Still Loving Her Man Till The End ���� by Makewetalkmypip: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you don't believe in true love existence, watch this video to see how.

Is hard to see true love this days, but this blows my mind😯😯😯😯

see video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRXONCZyc9o
Re: True Love Still Exist, Mama Is Still Loving Her Man Till The End ���� by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
This is indeed true love , a woman will love you till the end of times when you avoid hurting her where it pains the most , that's why I always blame men whenever any marriage hits the rock because when you love a woman right she'll be down with you till the end of times and will forgive your other shortcomings and money can't buy you this type of love. Modern men needs reorientation. Such a beautiful video

2 Likes

Re: True Love Still Exist, Mama Is Still Loving Her Man Till The End ���� by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Makewetalkmypip:

If you don't believe in true love existence, watch this video to see how.

Is hard to see true love this days, but this blows my mind😯😯😯😯

see video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRXONCZyc9o
Call the mods to help move to front page
Re: True Love Still Exist, Mama Is Still Loving Her Man Till The End ���� by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
I still don't see the love that everyone is raving about in this video.

(1) (Reply)

I Have An Interesting Question For Anyone Who Can Answer / Tips On How To Improve Your Nragbu Performance. / Don't Trap Yourself. What They Didn't Tell You About Emotional Attachment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.