Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tips On How To Improve Your Nragbu Performance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Improve Your Nragbu Performance. (441 Views)

Improve Your Sex Life / How To Use Ginger, Honey And Onion To Improve Performance In Bed (A Must Read) / Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Improve Your Nragbu Performance. by RTID: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tips On How To Improve Your Nragbu Performance.

First off, the reason why many couples experience abysmal performance when it comes to nragbu, is the anxiety.

You are thinking;

What if I disappoint? What if my p*ssy is smelling? What if I go flaccid? What if I buss faster than a cockrell?

Relax. All these thoughts are valid.

To reduce them, I recommend a glass or two of wine.

Moderate Alcohol not only helps to improve your performance and increase your libido, it also reduces your anxiety level.

I recommend Four Cousins for the job.

Also, for the men, don't always jump into nragbu. Try to talk to your first time partner before you finally decide to meet.

Ask her what she likes, how she likes it and also bring up dirty conversations. So, that way, her mind is already anticipating in advance.

This helps to reduce the tension and get the juices flowing.

I also cannot overemphasize the importance of pre-intimacy.

Women prefer pre-intimacy to the main deal. There's how you'll use your fingers or tongue on her, she'll forget you have a p*enis.

If you're a two minutes man, make up for your shortcomings, by knowing how to use your fingers. If you can make her cum repeatedly with your mouth or fingers, she would be too tired to think of how many minutes you lasted.

As for the women, please, express yourself during nragbu. Tell him how you want it. Scream when he's hitting the right spot. If you want it harder, tell him! Stop being shy or scared of being judged.

You both are fornicatiors, so you might as well enjoy it to the fullest, 'cus the trumpet might sound while you're at it.
Re: Tips On How To Improve Your Nragbu Performance. by Afokesco(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
sup bro....

(1) (Reply)

7th July 2023 / Ten Qualities To Look Out For In A Woman Before Marriage / Leave Women Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.