Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Please Help Me With Driver's License - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Me With Driver's License (577 Views)

Does The Police Force Has The Jurisdiction To Ask For Driver's License? / Car Rental With Driver, Transfer Service And Private Car Service / How To Correct Error In Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Driver's License by Onetenth: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Good afternoon house,

How can u come to my rescue?

Since I came back from prison things haven't been rousy for me, but as a man I have to get myself together because I have a son and aged mother to look after.

God glory is about shining upon me, after few weeks of searching for uber on hire purchase, I was finally able to meet a couple who has few cars they give out on hire purchase.

They have met with me, interviewed me and also visited my house and met my mom and our church elder who stood has guarantors for me.

There's an uber and bolt acct available already

But my problem now is I don't have a driver's license, and these people have given me d grace to get one which will take about a month plus to get.

Please house, help me here, Come to my aid. I have 12k in my bank account. I made inquiries about the dl, and I was told 3 years is 30k while 5 years is 35k

I really need to start the processing tomorrow so atleast these couple can see I'm serious.

Anyone in the house to help me complete the money or probably refer me somewhere I can do it.

These isn't a scam or anything false, I'm just a young man striving to survive and live a fair life
Re: Please Help Me With Driver's License by Ofemmanu1: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Oga, I did 5yrs for 20k in Kogi state.
Meanwhile, since youve got some cash, meet the church to donate na??
Or if I were you, I go enter one business center and get an edited copy. You can use till you make money to do the original.
Re: Please Help Me With Driver's License by Onetenth: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Oga, I did 5yrs for 20k in Kogi state.

Meanwhile, since youve got some cash, meet the church to donate na??

Or if I were you, I go enter one business center and get an edited copy.
You can use till you make money to do the original.
I'm in lagos and the prices I quoted was what was given to me
Re: Please Help Me With Driver's License by youngsahito(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Why not visit loan app since u will have a source to return back.
Re: Please Help Me With Driver's License by Onetenth: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
youngsahito:
Why not visit loan app since u will have a source to return back.
funny enough I got the 12k from loan apps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With Driver's License by Onetenth: 5:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Good morning
Re: Please Help Me With Driver's License by sanmisamuel: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2023
Onetenth:
Good afternoon house,

How can u come to my rescue?

Since I came back from prison things haven't been rousy for me, but as a man I have to get myself together because I have a son and aged mother to look after.

God glory is about shining upon me, after few weeks of searching for uber on hire purchase, I was finally able to meet a couple who has few cars they give out on hire purchase.

They have met with me, interviewed me and also visited my house and met my mom and our church elder who stood has guarantors for me.

There's an uber and bolt acct available already

But my problem now is I don't have a driver's license, and these people have given me d grace to get one which will take about a month plus to get.

Please house, help me here, Come to my aid. I have 12k in my bank account. I made inquiries about the dl, and I was told 3 years is 30k while 5 years is 35k

I really need to start the processing tomorrow so atleast these couple can see I'm serious.

Anyone in the house to help me complete the money or probably refer me somewhere I can do it.

These isn't a scam or anything false, I'm just a young man striving to survive and live a fair life

Firstly, are you renewing your driver's license or is it fresh.

Secondly where is your location?

If I can help.
Re: Please Help Me With Driver's License by Onetenth: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2023
sanmisamuel:

Firstly, are you renewing your driver's license or is it fresh.

Secondly where is your location?

If I can help.
it is fresh sir. I'm in yaba lagos

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Wrong Size Radiator Fan To Cause Overheating / I Need A Car To Buy / Traffic Gridlock @ New Ife Road, Egbeda, Ibadan ( Short Route And Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.