Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! (1954 Views)

Why Is Marriage Not Taken Serious Nowadays / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Islandboi(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yes I said what I said. That thing called marriage is not for guys that are still struggling. 3 of my neighbour pikin are not going to school again as I speak. The man is even owing 7 months house rent and it’s draining him.

Landlord don come house use vex throw them outside. His wife is working as well but the money is just not enough. Love is just never enough. It’s really a tough one on them.

Note : I’m not using my neighbour predicament to laugh or anything. I’m only stating the fact and to advice young men out there not to venture into marriage when you don’t have money.

15 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Zonefree(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Love is just a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

Any man going into marriage or relationship with a Nigerian girl because of Love is being unwise and foolish.

When dealing with women, remove love cos they can't give you love. Love was never meant for them. Even the Bible can attest to that by saying "Let Brotherly Love continues"

There's nothing Love of a Nigerian girl can do for you that Money can not do, even better.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Postinor: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
True,because girls are leeches

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by virginprincess(f): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Before nko,without money there cannot be marriage, broke and struggling men need to stay away from that thing call marriage until they are financial OK.

They cannot come and put someone daughter in bondage in the name of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Islandboi:
Yes I said what I said. That thing called marriage is not for guys that are still struggling. 3 of my neighbour pikin are not going to school again as I speak. The man is even owing 7 months house rent and it’s draining him.

Landlord don come house use vex throw them outside. His wife is working as well but the money is just not enough. Love is just never enough. It’s really a tough one on them.

Note : I’m not using my neighbour predicament to laugh or anything. I’m only stating the fact and to advice young men out there not to venture into marriage when you don’t have money.

what does the above got to do with MARRIAGE?!? are you saying that single people with no money dont struggle in life?!
MONEY is needed for everything in this world... whether you are single or married!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by virginprincess(f): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Postinor:
True,because girls are leeches
Even the bible is against broke men going into marriage, so stop blaming girls.

5 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Zonefree(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
virginprincess:
Same Bible is also against leeches feeding at the expense of another man's sweat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by virginprincess(f): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Zonefree:

Same Bible is also against leeches feeding at the expense of another man's sweat.
There is nothing like leeching in marriage, any woman you are married to is now your full responsibility so it is expected of you to take care of her well even if she works and earn her own money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Zonefree(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
virginprincess:
There is nothing like leeching in marriage, any woman you are married to is now your full responsibility so it is expected of you to take care of her well even if she works and earn her own money.
Okay.

5 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Adexgentle005(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
virginprincess:
Coming from someone that doesn’t have a job. Which yeye full responsibility. Don’t go and work, be waiting for a man to come and spend his hard earned money on you all because of marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Adexgentle005(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

what does the above got to do with MARRIAGE?!? are you saying that single people with no money dont struggle in life?!
MONEY is needed for everything in this world... whether you are single or married!
You tend to spend more when you are married unlike when you are single.

4 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Adexgentle005(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Money is the bedrock of an healthy marriage!

5 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Islandboi:
■ Yes I said what I said. That thing called marriage is not for guys that are still struggling. 3 of my neighbour pikin are not going to school again as I speak. The man is even owing 7 months house rent and it’s draining him. Landlord don come house use vex throw them outside. His wife is working as well but the money is just not enough. Love is just never enough. It’s really a tough one on them. Note : I’m not using my neighbour predicament to laugh or anything. I’m only stating the fact and to advice young men out there not to venture into marriage when you don’t have money.
1. Where is the neighbor's wife? Does she contribute financially to what is her own family? Or is she simply sitting as a "dignified" babymaker/house help in the marriage, watching as her own babies suffer while she sits helplessly around? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Until you are rich but miserable in marriage then you will learn not to see things from a perspective. What I see wrong with the family is lack of proper planning.

Love is as well important in a union.

12 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Postinor: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
virginprincess:
liar,where is the proof
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Adexgentle005:
You tend to spend more when you are married unlike when you are single.

true...because marriage isnt a joke and before you get married, you make sure that the woman you will marry is gonna bring more to the table than just nice face and big nyansh/tittays. if you marry a gainfully employed wife then you wont spend more, nor would you spend more if you are careful not to have children you cant afford. sadly, in Africa/Nigeria, marriage means you MUST have children regardless of whether you can afford them or not.

4 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Nazgul: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Until you are rich but miserable in marriage then you will learn not to see things from a perspective. What I see wrong with the family is lack of proper planning.

Love is as well important in a union.
Exactly. Money is as important as love if you want a successful marriage.

If one of both of the two are missing, there would be problems.

2 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by PointZerom: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Islandboi:

It is not only in marriage that money plays major roles.
One need money even to make more money.
Without money, human is useless.

1 Like

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nazgul:

Exactly. Money is as important as love if you want a successful marriage.

If one of both of the two are missing, there would be problems.
Very big problems.

Getting the two is the best option. Great peace and enjoyment 😊
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by virginprincess(f): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Postinor:
liar,where is the proof
1Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Nazgul: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Very big problems.

Getting the two is the best option. Great peace and enjoyment 😊
Yea
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by virginprincess(f): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Postinor:
liar,where is the proof
I have given you prove,if you doubt me then go read that scripture in your bible.
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Postinor: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
virginprincess:
1Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
well the bible also said women should be supportive to their husbands or did you forget that part
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by virginprincess(f): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Coming from someone that doesn’t have a job. Which yeye full responsibility. Don’t go and work, be waiting for a man to come and spend his hard earned money on you all because of marriage.
I aren't married so I don't expect any man to take care of me now but when I get married I will become my husband full responsibility whether any one likes it or not.
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by marlow1962(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Normally.
Anybody that is getting married cus of love is a joker.

But me, I want to have my money and have kids, fvk marriage, I don't give a fvk about it. There's no point in getting married when I know everyone is looking for anyone who is willing to turn prey, not me.

I have a job, you have a job =very good, we fit marry.

I have a job, you be WhatsApp cosmetics vendor= hell no.

8 Likes

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Postinor:
well the bible also said women should be supportive to their husbands or did you forget that part
The book doesn't say that at all. Instead, it is Paul's opinion that that ought to be the case but opinions are what again? undecided
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Nazgul: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
virginprincess:
During that era, women were strictly forbidden to work. Their primary job was stay at home, give birth and groom the kids.

There were no schools, no universities, no expensive house rents...just build a tent and you're good.

Our era is much more different. You have to send the kids to school, you must provide for them, pay house rent...etc.

That same new testament said women shouldn't talk in churches, they should be quiet and allow men do the talking. Why aren't women respecting that command? Most of those words were for their era.

If you fold your hands as a wife and throw the whole responsibility on the man, even God would be angry with you, cos you were created to be the helpmeet of the man and not to become a burden to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by virginprincess(f): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Postinor:
Supporting him Emotionally, spiritually, physicality but not Financially.

It a man full responsibility to take care of the financial needs of the home just like it a woman's full responsibility to take care of the kids and the house chores.
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Postinor: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
virginprincess:
the bible also said women should be supportive to their husbands did u forget that part
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Postinor:
the bible also said women should be supportive to their husbands did u forget that part
The book doesn't say that at all. Instead, it is Paul's opinion that that ought to be the case but opinions are what again? undecided
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by Postinor: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
virginprincess:
Supporting him Emotionally, spiritually, physicality but not Financially.

It a man full responsibility to take care of the financial needs of the home just like it a woman's full responsibility to take care of the kids and the house chores.
so when you get married u are ready to be a full time house wife so that u can perform this duties u are listing efficiently right
Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by udeh3(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
virginprincess:
Before nko,without money there cannot be marriage, broke and struggling men need to stay away from that thing call marriage until they are financial OK.

They cannot come and put someone daughter in bondage in the name of marriage.

This is what you see all the times... One sided thoughts

It's take two to tangle. It's marriage and it's for two...

So, women or Ladies aren't broke too. I've never dreamt of marrying a broke lady. Funny enough, they can be easily spotted

Let your thoughts be seasoned and balanced always, then, you become relevant

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Get My Compound Mate Laid / How Is Love Wicked? / Please Help: Who's A Nagging Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.