Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) (65413 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by ogundeleai(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Unfortunately ,Naanu cannot rush to such location to hold tesbir in disguise thinking they will fall for gimmick ..Obi ti lule ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Femidfo: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
We learnt the video is Old .
Pls let's confirm!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Mercury12(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says thou shall not steal

grin

stop crying and do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by iykechas2002: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
He looks like house boy[s][/s] man... No presence and not bold enough to showcase his mandate because it was stolen.

USA, England and other world powers has refused to congratulate him because they know he stole what does not belong to him.
All the jagabanties, foolish by nature, irresponsible tout and clueless fools will start taking.

If you reply my post and say nonsense, u will suffer for 50years. Just read and pass.

Justice is coming...
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by IRIEBOY(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Some people said it's an old video. Abeg we need fact check

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by bhella10: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Akanbi
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by ElSudani: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jagaban of Africa. God will continue to shame the enemies of a well organized and working Nigeria. God bless the Jagaban and God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by gawu1: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
omonnakoda:
Saudi cashing out on God since for ever
I hope Ooni can persuade Brazilians God lives in Ife so they and come and drop
Always good to have your goes inside your land
The economics of God
Nkpurummeri people think everything is about money. That why they can't stop drugging business anywhere they go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
I thought women don't enter men zone and vice versa in muslim

That yellow girl even do makeup
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
gawu1:

Nkpurummeri people think everything is about money. That why they can't stop drugging business anywhere they go.
Which people are those?
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by gloryman91: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Stop snapping with my President Elect, you are creating headache for some bad belly people o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Gentew(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Make dem no steal ur brain join loku ooh

Nothing more to steal in his brain..... His brain is already obidented!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by saysugar(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Imagine how tinubu bouncer and personal security dey enjoy every good moment with him,i believe dey also changed into the white cloth and stay around tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Oyecool: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Why do you not for once exercise decorum and insensitive to freedom of taught and believe. Why do you need to insult Allah because of Obi and election.
Can you authoritatively said Peter Obi won the last election?
I am bittered about your out burst but chose to be calm.
May Allah swt quide you aright to the path (Islam) of everlasting salvation.

GuyWise101:

The mandate thief is mocking his Allah, after stealing PO mandate he is now moving fron mosque to mosque mocking his Allah that says thou shall not steal

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Busu001: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

For those calling the mods to ban me, please can you tell me how I insulted you or your tribe.... you guys should be ashamed to feel guilty on my harmless post.
May the Lord guide you for you are doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Bhol28: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
NECK Pressing on another level.EMI LOKAN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Dirister1990: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Baba don join choir?white society group.just de play.Nigeria is not for you o
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/eleyilagos/status/1640773268691886080?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Came4amod: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
GuyWise101:

grin

U will definitely enter soup .. dey try close Ur mouth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Bhol28: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
iykechas2002:
He looks like house boy[s][/s] man... No presence and not bold enough to showcase his mandate because it was stolen.

USA, England and other world powers has refused to congratulate him because they know he stole what does not belong to him.
All the jagabanties, foolish by nature, irresponsible tout and clueless fools will start taking.

If you reply my post and say nonsense, u will suffer for 50years. Just read and pass.

Justice is coming...
Sorry,Justice minister.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by highchief1: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Otunbakayce: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Old video! You foolish agbado miscreants are pathetic generational slaves just like your forebearers.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Femisol:
I want to be the Nigerian President someday ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

You see those two bodyguards guiding BAT since the start of campaign, i see them heading a juicy appointment.

That is the nature of BAT

Oh, so you also noticed the two men with him, especially the tall guy?

I thought I was the only one oh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
They said he is on the sick bed and boom! Pop up in the midst of healthy people doing act of Ibadah I doubt one of the other 2 can. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by kindlyheart: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Religion should be truthful
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by olatuns2017: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/eleyilagos/status/1640773268691886080?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

Tinubu will continue to hurt Igbos because IPOB are children of hate and frustration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by olatuns2017: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
IRIEBOY:
Some people said it's an old video. Abeg we need fact check

Check if your dad is still alive?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ipobpigs will not sleep well tonight. These pictures eh will give them overnight headache. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Tinubu is in the hospital. This is accursed generation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by Father4all: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Corrupt people in holy place
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by jagabandit: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yoruba and Igbos wil neve be one until Jesus comes

olas24u:

You can never rule nigeria without alliances with other regions,you continue to damage the future for generations of igbos coming in the future ,they will read about these attitudes and back stabbing of the yoruba people .You never support their political aspirations but live ,work,school,marry and thrive on their land.You are terrible
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by PecE2Make: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Johnjustice:
Nigerians love and support you, 200million Nigerians.
Quite i am not one of them.
Re: Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
honestivo:
Looking forward for a time Nigeria leaders will be รงomfortable in there country

We are comfortable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / Aisha Buhari Spotted Inside Keke (Photos) / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.