Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

How My Husband, Bishop Ayedepo Miraculously Prevented Me From Having Miscarriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Husband, Bishop Ayedepo Miraculously Prevented Me From Having Miscarriage (258 Views)

What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo / Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting / Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Husband, Bishop Ayedepo Miraculously Prevented Me From Having Miscarriage by living2013(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
The Wife of the general Oversea of Winners Chapel, Faith Abiola Adebayo explained how God miraculously used her husband, Bishop David Ayedepo and prevented her from having a miscarriage.

The popular Cleric Wife who posted on Twitter said;

"I remember when I was Pregnant with our first son, one day I saw blood flowing from me and when My husband returned home, I told him that I had miscarriage. Boldly, and without hesitation, he said, "You can't have a miscarriage", and then asked to be served his meal.

She said further;

"That statement activated the spirit of faith and the pregnancy was sustained"

https://infomme.com/how-my-husband-bishop-ayedepo-miraculously-prevented-me-from-having-miscarriage/

Re: How My Husband, Bishop Ayedepo Miraculously Prevented Me From Having Miscarriage by missjekyll: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2023
Lol. How callous of him. Meal ko Yam ni
living2013:
The Wife of the general Oversea of Winners Chapel, Faith Abiola Adebayo explained how God miraculously used her husband, Bishop David Ayedepo and prevented her from having a miscarriage.

The popular Cleric Wife who posted on Twitter said;

"I remember when I was Pregnant with our first son, one day I saw blood flowing from me and when My husband returned home, I told him that I had miscarriage. Boldly, and without hesitation, he said, "You can't have a miscarriage", and then asked to be served his meal.

https://infomme.com/how-my-husband-bishop-ayedepo-miraculously-prevented-me-from-having-miscarriage/

Re: How My Husband, Bishop Ayedepo Miraculously Prevented Me From Having Miscarriage by Careartrust: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2023
Nice one, that's faith in action

(1) (Reply)

What The Church Has Become / Urgent advise needed / Reason Why Tinubu Won The Election-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.