Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Morocco Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Morocco Visa (1244 Views)

Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morocco Visa by cooooooks(m): 1:50am On Mar 29, 2023
How does one apply for a visa to Morocco from Nigeria?

Is there a website for the embassy or does one have to go there directly in Abuja ?
Re: Morocco Visa by hardcore007: 4:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Do your research well. Those people hate blacks, highly racist country. Sometime last year they killed lots of immigrants crossing to Spain through their country.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Visa by Africankel(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2023
cooooooks:
How does one apply for a visa to Morocco from Nigeria?

Is there a website for the embassy or does one have to go there directly in Abuja ?

Morocco Visa is fairly easy to get as long as you have the right documents for your travel purpose. Applications are submitted in person or by an authorized representative at the Embassy in Abuja. The beautiful thing is, if your visa is denied, you'll get a refund of your visa fee.

5 Likes

Re: Morocco Visa by cooooooks(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Okay nice.

So visa can be applied for without going to the embassy?

Africankel:

Morocco Visa is fairly easy to get as long as you have the right documents for your travel purpose. Applications are submitted in person or by an authorized representative at the Embassy in Abuja. The beautiful thing is, if your visa is denied, you'll get a refund of your visa fee.
Re: Morocco Visa by Africankel(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
cooooooks:
Okay nice.

So visa can be applied for without going to the embassy?

Someone must go. Either you, or an authorized representative.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Visa by hunee: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: Morocco Visa by cooooooks(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Thanks very much. For other people's info: Agents are charging N130k to N230k.

I heard it's like N30k to N40k if you go by yourself.

Africankel:

Someone must go. Either you, or an authorized representative.
Re: Morocco Visa by cooooooks(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Re: Morocco Visa by cooooooks(m): 1:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Is there no hate in Nigeria??

hardcore007:
Do your research well. Those people hate blacks, highly racist country. Sometime last year they killed lots of immigrants crossing to Spain through their country.
Re: Morocco Visa by Africankel(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2023
cooooooks:
Thanks very much. For other people's info: Agents are charging N130k to N230k.

I heard it's like N30k to N40k if you go by yourself.

I believe agents include their own professional service charge, it's left for you to patronize them, or do it yourself, especially if you live in Abuja.

The fee at the Embassy isn't fixed, while some people pay 30k to 40k or even lesser, some others get it entirely free. I paid 50k.

4 Likes

Re: Morocco Visa by livewithpurpose: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please how long does the work visa take to process?
Re: Morocco Visa by Ikeadeoyin1: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Please what do I need to apply for a Morocco visa to attend a conference/summer school in May?

I have made phone calls and sent a mail to the embassy yet no reply.

I will appreciate your responses.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Country Will You Like To Visit? / Life In Belarus / Canada Or The Uk (london)which Is Better To Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.