Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu (17267 Views)

Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him / Afenifere Suspends Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Tee2027: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
See how these people allowed the SE invaders to crawled into their midst in the name of politics to cause division among them same way they are divided in their region.

Shame on all of you.
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Invest4growth: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Who cares about this body
They are clueless
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by LegendHero(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
kayjay69:
You are just a mischief maker and one of the rascals Iwuanyanwu referred to. Yes he said Yorubas were political rascals and we will deal with them, what was the context within which he said these words?
Did he say it to all Yorubas or was it in relation to the arsonist activities in Lagos that we know are being sponsored and supported by the so-called Yorubas at the helm of Lagos State. Have you ever come out to condemn these activities against human beings such as yourself? But you are quick to claim spokesman for your tribe criticising even though you and those that pay you are nothing more than thieves, extortionists and rogues.

Your preferred candidate is a convicted drug money launderer but you are here worried about someone who referred to you by your actual name - rascal.

You are as short-sighted as a BAT in daytime and that thing you are pushing so fervently here on nairaland, if you are not careful may well consume you and those you love. Since the elections you have revealed your true motives and you are nothing more than a sick, dull ethnic champion echoing stupid old ethnic sentiments that will get us all nowhere because they are dead on arrival. If you know your history as you claim, you will know that what you are doing only ends in folly. If you think you can run away when the s**t hits the fan, don't worry karma sabi everybody house address.

So because I called Iwanyawu a pig you wrote all this epistle.

So you agreed he said Yoruba are rascals but your defense is that he is referring to a section of the Yoruba.

—Can I say Igbo terrorists too to qualify the section of IPOB terrorists and when they ask me, I will say I am reffering to some section of Igbo.

—Can I start saying Igbo drug dealers too and when they ask me I will say I’m referring to some section of Igbo that traffic drugs?

Why can’t he just say rascals in Lagos instead of saying Yoruba rascal? Do you people think at all?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by LegendHero(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mankros:

You're describing someone as a big. Did you know if he is my father?

Now tell me the truth, is Nwanyawu your father?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by IfnobeGod20: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:

Something you get doctorate degree in..

Hahahahaha
Olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je, there is nothing like doctorate degree but doctoral degree. Learn.
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by LegendHero(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mankros:

Is this moniker untouchable?

Answer the question boy.

This is Nairaland and not Biafraland.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by ORIAYO70(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Missed pa Yinka odumakin.........

Ever since his demise the act and doings of AFENIFERE under AYO ADEBANJO no pure........

I missed him too, he openly called them Afenifebi not Afenifere

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by JasonScoolari: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Fiscus105:

I repeat, ohanaeze will reluctant or stay aloof.

Meanwhile, foolish man, I dnt commend your post, if you know how to read btw the lines, I told you exactly what is happening.

If u like leave tribal and do religion, u do them at ur own perils.
When you're done f0oling yourself, kindly leave my mention.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by ORIAYO70(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:
Pan should be removed from Afenifere.

They are Afenifebi instead

Gbamsolutely.
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by iamdapsyj(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wisfem:

When the news evolved that Afenifere has condemned Chief Iwuanyanwu, I said these are lies , I was very surprise, But I said PA Adebanjo is yet to comment meaning its unauthorized speech, Tinubu can buy as many member of afenifere , but I hold pa Adebanjo to high esteem and I know money can not change his quest for productive society..

😂 Is Ayo Adebanjo God? He has always been a Tinubu hater since inception but he can't lord his opinion on other afenifere members. Tinubu have long moved away from him as well.

The Ayo Adebanjo you are praising today won't surprise me if you hate him tomorrow for criticizing your messiah because you obidients are always behaving that way 🤣😂🤣
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Emir01: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tee2027:
See how these people allowed the SE invaders to crawled into their midst in the name of politics to cause division among them same way they are divided in their region.

Shame on all of you.

Na Adebanjo Afenifere. No be the real Afenifere. We have real Afenifere group. Nobody is divided here, Adebanjo is on his own, just like Obasanjo they don't have any influence on anything anywhere in SW even within their family members they don't command respect. You can see even in election results. Nobody shud have time replying them.
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Goke7: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Afenifere don become Ohaneze grin

abeg they should just change the name to reflect their new status
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Houseontherock1: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Missed pa Yinka odumakin.........

Ever since his demise the act and doings of AFENIFERE under AYO ADEBANJO no pure........
Iku bo la je indeed. Ayo Adebanjo is doing everything at the detriment of Yorubas, just because he's fighting BAT

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by DenreleDave(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Sorry to disappoint you, I don't do tribal bigotry.... Focus on the subject matter and don't be silly Sir.

Thanks.

Liar..you are one of the biggest tribal bigot here on nairaland... Now ur denying.

Even the devil will claim to be a saint
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by JasonScoolari: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Liar..you are one of the biggest tribal bigot here on nairaland... Now ur denying.

Even the devil will claim to be a saint
Go home now, you're already drunk.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by sharpchap: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Babathanks:

I swear ooo, na weting my people dy talk for Ondo ooo. This people are not defending Yoruba race again ooo. They are pro igbo

I HAVE WATCHED THAT CLIP OVER AND OVER. IWUANYANWU SAID IT CLEARLY THAT IGBO AND YORUBA HAVE NO PROBLEMS AND THAT POLITICAL RASCALS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAYHEM. IS IT THAT MOST OF YOU GUYS DONT HAVE DATA TO RE-WATCH AND OBSERVE CAREFULLY??
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Gboom: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ddigit:
They are, even their saints... Check RCCG leadership, MFM and other churches..... With their presence in Over 200 countries of the world, only them are Head of missions, regions and the rest. Does it mean in the church of over 70+ years of existence, no other language person is born again enough to be pastor? Or Holy enough to head a mission? Tomorrow these same men of God will accuse President Buhari administration of Nepotism
End time indeed.

You are a bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by sharpchap: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Iku bo la je indeed. Ayo Adebanjo is doing everything at the detriment of Yorubas, just because he's fighting BAT

THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE SHOULD SUPPORT A FALSE ACCUSATION
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by georgeakins: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bigkoko:
Maybe Late Col Fajuyi was also Pro Igbo when he choose death rather than betray his C-IN-C late General Aguiyi Irosi? Have you guys no honor or sense at all? Sensible elders are trying to heal the nation but agberos have problem with that!!!!! Tufiakwa.

Fajuyi made the greatest mistake, and he paid dearly for it. He should have handed over Ironsi, because it was Ironsi kinsmen that ignited the crises.

Ibos don't deserve that kind of loyalty from any tribe.
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Interoma(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
helinues:
Pan should be removed from Afenifere.

They are Afenifebi instead

Yes you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

​bomb Rocks Damaturu Commercial Area, Many Feared Dead (photo) / Non-Remittance Of Recovered Loot: Reps Threaten To Arrest EFCC Boss / Nigeria Finally Decides Not To Borrow From IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.