Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu (17270 Views)

Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him / Afenifere Suspends Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by Houseontherock1: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
sharpchap:

THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE SHOULD SUPPORT A FALSE ACCUSATION
Ayo Adebanjo is using afenifere to fight a personal battle and it's very bad!
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by chinchum(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
I must say Baba at almost 95 years is acting senile and should rest.
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by ThebestPromise: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Many people are praising Pa Adebanjo today but one day the same people will curse and spit on his grave. The Yorubas were called political rascals and OBJ was there e threw jabs at the people that did not support his candidates by referring to them as suffering from Igbophobia.

I would have expected Pa Adebanjo to call for the Afenifere NEC meeting or Yoruba summit but to him, he can do whatever he likes. A big organization like Afenifere should not be in the pocket of one man.

There are mirages of problems facing the tribe but the so called Afenifere leaders are not looking in that direction. The only thing on their agenda is PO must be president by all means.

The Igboho issue, boundaries problems, Inter state integration, common agenda and above all the socio political leadership crisis devoid of partisan imbroglio.

This time shall pass in the history of yoruba land.
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by ZombieSlayer1: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
LegendHero:

So what did he say? Have you watched the video?

The pig 🐖 Iwanyawu is just a smelly fellow. We know how to handle him.

I've watched the video and there was nowhere he said yorubas are rascals.
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by plaindealer: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
lol @ afenifeIRANU, South East faction.....

... grin grin

Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by kayjay69(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bros, it is clear that he was not referring to the entire Yoruba ethnic group.

You can call it however way you choose. The video is available online, he was speaking within a very specific context. And yes, those Lagos-based state sponsored thugs of Yoruba extraction are rascals. If you support them and their king, which I know you do, then you are also a rascal.
LegendHero:

So because I called Iwanyawu a pig you wrote all this epistle.

So you agreed he said Yoruba are rascals but your defense is that he is referring to a section of the Yoruba.

—Can I say Igbo terrorists too to qualify the section of IPOB terrorists and when they ask me, I will say I am reffering to some section of Igbo.

—Can I start saying Igbo drug dealers too and when they ask me I will say I’m referring to some section of Igbo that traffic drugs?

Why can’t he just say rascals in Lagos instead of saying Yoruba rascal? Do you people think at all?
Re: Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu by clint77ng: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
LegendHero:

So because I called Iwanyawu a pig you wrote all this epistle.

So you agreed he said Yoruba are rascals but your defense is that he is referring to a section of the Yoruba.

—Can I say Igbo terrorists too to qualify the section of IPOB terrorists and when they ask me, I will say I am reffering to some section of Igbo.

—Can I start saying Igbo drug dealers too and when they ask me I will say I’m referring to some section of Igbo that traffic drugs?

Why can’t he just say rascals in Lagos instead of saying Yoruba rascal? Do you people think at all?
Engr Iwuanyanwu didn’t say Yoruba rascals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator, Shehu Sani Lists 6 Steps To End Vote Buying / Police Arrest Vehicle Laden With Ballot Papers In Kano ( Pic) / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Will Do More If Nigerians Support Us In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.