Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? (1508 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North / Osinbajo Advocates Videoconferencing Software For Nigerian Courts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Adam111: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2023
Say no to losing your money on bet Contact me for sure fixed Match it's time for you to recover back all your lost Money

And it's after winning you pay
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
Contact me on whatsapp On 081-201-257-92
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by DMerciful(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2023
The evidences that would indict Tinubu are overwhelming and beyond reasonable doubt
Philgafauto:
I supported, made campaign contributions to Peter Obi and Labour Party and was justifiably heart broken when he was rigged out. But since i have sensed that Obi did not support the civil disobedience option by Nigerians to express their dissatisfaction with the collusion between INEC and the APC, i totally gave up and did not even think about any court option.

My day's job is directly tied to the judiciary in this country and i can categorically assert that the judges are corrupt and do not have courage. So, i am surprised with all these talk about retrieval of mandate. When we say the country has been destroyed, do you think we are joking? What exactly is giving Peter Obi confidence in the Court? Does Peter Obi think the courts will have the courage to overturn that sham of an election? What is the ideological leaning of the justices of the Apex Court? None of them went through confirmation hearings at the senate. Who are the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and what is their pedigree in the practice of law?

In fact, i just do not want to insult the justices on the bench of the Supreme Court but i make bold to say i don't respect them like most institutions in this country.

Or is it the prophecy by the fake pastors and prophets in Nigerian churches that is giivng Peter Obi and other Obidients confidence? Me i really want to know because i am confused.

I will appreciate responses from other Obidients who believe that Peter Obi can get justice from a Nigerian court.

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by DMerciful(m): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2023
If you have given up, why do you wanna discourage others? Pls don't spread you lack of faith
Philgafauto:

Lol, you must think this is Anambra where Peter Obi won after 3 years. It seems you dont know who Tinubu is. We that live in Lagos know how brutal he is with state capture.

My brother, dont wound yourself with hope based on the fraudulent prophecies of those pastors oooo, they will just kill your vibes.

You better start planning your life and leave those who have destroyed the country to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Plan well and leave all these court talk.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2023
DMerciful:
The evidences that would indict Tinubu are overwhelming and beyond reasonable doubt

I know and believe that there a plethora of evidence to nail INEC and APC. But do you think this is just about proven facts and application of the law to the facts? SMH.

I commend your belief in the judiciary but i have to warn you to brace for impact. Some of us complaining are not just alsrmists, we see the extent of the rot and conspiracy to destroy the country by certain elements. All the same, goodluck with the process.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Faber(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Check the threads on my profile. I hate APC for what it has done to this country. It is an insult to call me an APC operative. To start with, i am not a muslim or part of the elite, so how can i support APC as an ordinary Nigerian?

The crux of my argument is that other Obidents have a blind faith in the courts despite clear evidence that they have gone rogue over the years. Like all Nigerian institutions, they have been affected by the corrosive components of corruption. You cant just have blind faith that the courts will do justice for Obi and Nigerians when Tinubu has bought everybody. They have even begun plans for their inauguration. Do you think the courts are stronger than this people? You need evidence to support your rebuttal. I am not some APC dunce paid 30k per month to defend illegality and injustice, i am a free roaming, educated Nigerian.

Did you hear Obi tell the World he has faith in the Nigerian Courts. Obi said that, hope you are aware. So where Obi standa is where Obidients standa gidigba. Courts looks at the evidence on ground and Obi and Datti tells you, that their evidence choke. So we hope for the best and already prepared for the worst.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by DMerciful(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2023
We make the country ungovernable
Philgafauto:

So, what will happen if his petition is thrown out on some technicality like it is likely to be?

Peter Obi won the election but those he is fighting are too strong and they have intentionally destroyed the country to serve their own ends. We will be here to remind you when they deliver their compromised judgment sha.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

So who can we present now? Obi was the best among the bunch but he was rigged out.

As for your claim that he performed below par in Anambra, i never lived there and i cannot verify your claim. But personally, i feel he is a decent candidate and he possesses the competence, character and capacity to helm Nigeria at this critical juncture after the APC completely killed tthe country for 8 years. It is unfortunate that those he is battling against are stronger than our institutions.

I dont want to go to my personal diagnosis of Nigeria's core problem. It is filled with biases, animosity and perhaps bigotry so i wont go there.
Bro I don't know if u re Igbo Yoruba or Hausa or from other minority tribes...

Let tell ourselves the truth bro, sentiment apart and favouritism apart....

Goin by past records, antecedence and human development, government of inclusiveness and fund generation....rating these candidates from top to bottom tinubu carry the day. Tho he also has his own ill-story .

U can't tell me u re supporting someone just because some people paint him white and u believe, nooo even you are here saying u didn't verify him, why didn't u verify??

These same obi was caused of stacking state government monies for his personal business and when he was done with it he returned it as theoney he saved when he was in power

These same obi was acused of giving a particular church a preferential treatment in his cabinet...other churches has no say.

This same obi drove out people who are not from Anambra away from the Anambra government...their sins was that they are not indigene

This same obi can't pinpoint to any tangible project he did while in power...pls name some of his projects sir..

Check this thread below, his people have some contrary words for u.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2023
DMerciful:
If you have given up, why do you wanna discourage others? Pls don't spread you lack of faith

Faith in a corrupt Nigerian Court to do justice?

This is what pentecostal pastors have caused Christians. They really destroyed the flock and blocked their ability to see reality and begin corrective action.

If i have the power, i will prohibit the dissemination of spurious prophecies. They have a negative effect in the life of Christians.

Anyways, the result of this blind faith will be out in 180 days.

We will come back to this issue.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Bro I don't know if u re Igbo Yoruba or Hausa or from other minority tribes...

Let tell ourselves the truth bro, sentiment apart and favouritism apart....

Goin by past records, antecedence and human development, government of inclusiveness and fund generation....rating these candidates from top to bottom tinubu carry the day. Tho he also has his own ill-story .

U can't tell me u re supporting someone just because some people paint him white and u believe, nooo even you are here saying u didn't verify him, why didn't u verify??

These same obi was caused of stacking state government monies for his personal business and when he was done with it he returned it as theoney he saved when he was in power

These same obi was acused of giving a particular church a preferential treatment in his cabinet...other churches has no say.

This same obi drove out people who are not from Anambra away from the Anambra government...their sins was that they are not indigene

This same obi can't pinpoint to any tangible project he did while in power...pls name some of his projects sir..

Check this thread below, his people have some contrary words for u.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

Ok, let us assume all you said is true. Does that justify the rigging of an election in 2023? Is that the kind of election Nigeria should be having at this time? If Tinubu was so loved, he should have won free and fair.

This is not how to build a country to bequath to our children.

And FYI, i am yoruba.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by DMerciful(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2023
I am not talking of spiritual faith, I'm talking of faith in the judiciary process. If you have incontrovertible evidences, there's a limit of misbehavior that can happen. It seems you don't even know Obi's petition.

In any case, what are you advocating? What is the purpose of this thread?
Philgafauto:

Faith in a corrupt Nigerian Court to do justice?

This is what pentecostal pastors have caused Christians. They really destroyed the flock and blocked their ability to see reality and begin corrective action.

If i have the power, i will prohibit the dissemination of spurious prophecies. They have a negative effect in the life of Christians.

Anyways, the result of this blind faith will be out in 180 days.

We will come back to this issue.

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2023
DMerciful:
I am not talking of spiritual faith, I'm talking of faith in the judiciary process. If you have incontrovertible evidences, there's a limit of misbehavior that can happen. It seems you don't even know Obi's petition.

In any case, what are you advocating? What is the purpose of this thread?

I am advocating for a better Nigeria and i voted for Peter Obi. But the approach to retrieving the mandate is where we differ and part ways. You cannot have justice in this matter purely based on a corrupted justice system.

The people of Israel have been protesting for the past 2 weeks to mere proposals to reform the judiciary. The people of france have been protesting violently against the change of retirement age from 62 to 64. Those are countries with strong and independent judiciaries. Yet, their people know that the free expression of rage via protests is a sure way to curb executive recklessness and undemocratic power grabs by unscrupulous politicians. But here we are hoping on a court that has shown time and time again that it cannot be trusted to deliver fair judgments in less controversial circumstances.

Like i said, please brace for impact and plan your life ahead.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Ok, let us assume all you said is true. Does that justify the rigging of an election in 2023? Is that the kind of election Nigeria should be having at this time? If Tinubu was so loved, he should have won free and fair.

This is not how to build a country to bequath to our children.

And FYI, i am yoruba.

Let assume that the election was rigged...let assume..

How are u sure LP did not rig in their strong hold?? Can u prove to me that LP did not rig, disenfranchise and maim the people of other party in their stronghold? Can u swear by whateva u have in life that LP came clean??

Pls this is a matured talk.

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by HilcomTech(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am not IPOB. You are APC.

I know you here. And you should not be here.

You are not an Obidient so kindly exit my thread.

IPOB and SENSELESSNESS are 5&6

Only a VERY VERY MUMU would tell other people to exit forum he didn't create grin

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by DMerciful(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2023
Our protests would if justice is miscarriage. Protesting now would make it seems we aint confidence of winning the court case.

We will be victorious for sure
Philgafauto:

I am advocating for a better Nigeria and i voted for Peter Obi. But the approach to retrieving the mandate is where we differ and part ways. You cannot have justice in this matter purely based on a corrupted justice system.

The people of Israel have been protesting for the past 2 weeks to mere proposals to reform the judiciary. The people of france have been protesting violently against the change of retirement age from 62 to 64. Those are countries with strong and independent judiciaries. Yet, their people know that the free expression of rage via protests is a sure way to curb executive recklessness and undocratic power grabs by unscrupulous politicians. But here we are hoping on a court that has shown time and time again that it cannot be trusted to deliver fair judgments in less controversial circumstances.

Like i said, please brace for impact and plan your life ahead.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by HilcomTech(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

How are u sure LP did not rig in their strong hold?? Can u prove to me that LP did not rig, disenfranchise and maim the people of other party in their stronghold? Can u swear by whateva u have in life that LP came clean??

He would reply with any of the below options
1) He would run away
2) He would insult you
3) He would insult you and run away

They hate logic

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by HilcomTech(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Our protests would if justice is miscarriage. Protesting now would make it seems we aint confidence of winning the court case.

We will be victorious for sure

President Tinubu would tell security agents to use protesting IPOB as target practice grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I do not think they rigged. They did not need to rig. For example, Obi does not need to rig the South East and South West or indeed any constituency with a christian population in Nigeria. That demographic population suffered in Nigeria for 8 years under APC and they continue to suffer, so why should LP need to rig such areas? Does LP have the structure to rig? The total sweeping of the votes from the South East, South South, Lagos and some states in the Middlebelt was an expression of the frustration of the people with the APC.

I only saw one video of one igbo man being chased from his polling unit for voting APC. You cannot use that sole incidence as evidence of widespread rigging and disenfranchisement by the Lp. By contrast, evidence of the widespread rigging and violence by APC is everywhere.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

1) He would run away
2) He would insult you

They hate logic
grin grin grin grin grin

He said he's a yorubaman, I don't expect him to insult me grin

If it's bn the baby factory product, he might even insult my generation grin
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2023
HilcomTech:

1) He would run away
2) He would insult you

They hate logic

Go and check my reply. It is filled with logic.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Afamed: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2023
DMerciful:
We make the country ungovernable

Empty Ochanja threats
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin grin grin

He said he's a yorubaman, I don't expect him to insult me grin

If it's bn the baby factory product, he might even insult my generation grin

I am yoruba and i did not insult you. You can testify to that.

Ajo ma gbe opolo le ni. Omo odua ni gbogbo wa.

But there are certain elements who have sworn to destroy yoruba land because of tinubu.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

I do not think they rigged. They did not need to rig. For example, Obi does not need to rig the South East and South West or indeed any constituency with a christian population in Nigeria. That demographic population suffered in Nigeria for 8 years under APC and they continue to suffer, so why should LP need to rig such areas? Does LP have the structure to rig? The total sweeping of the votes from the South East and South South and thesome states in the Middlebelt was an expression of the frustration of the people with the APC.

I only saw one video of one igbo man being chased from his polling unit for voting APC. You cannot use that sole incidence as evidence of widespread rigging and disenfranchisement by the Lp. By contrast, evidence of the widespread rigging and violence by APC is eveerywhere.

So as a yorubaman with logic, u don't know that these people focus more on bad incidence in lagos more than their enclaves??

They will go any length to cover their thousands ill-manners but publicise Ur little undoing just to score cheap point.

A lady said they nearly beat her in Anambra just because she wanted to vote PDP, they did not allow the lady to vote.

Lastly u said u are not sure they rigged or disenfranchise in their stronghold but u believe APC disenfranchise and rigged in Ekiti, pls look at how naive u re??! So you are not even sure of Ur belief abi?? Just because u didn't see videos of them doing the dirty jobs
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2023
Afamed:
You will know their true colour immediately the Tribunal delivers the judgement.

It is less than 50 days, you will hear from Tribunal .

Whether they truly have confidence in the court, you will truly know.

From Tribunal to Supreme court, you will know, the way they will begin to insult the judges .

It is a matter of less than 50 days, you will hear from Tribunal down to the supreme court less than 180 days now altogether

I have preempted those fellow Nigerians who you called "them" by asserting that i dont have trust in our current judicial set up. There is need for a total overhaul and i do not have any hope in their capacity to deliver justice. So there you have it.

This thread is just to prepare sane Nigerians --who are hoping for justice from the court-- of what is to come.

I know you support the current system because you feel APC is doing the the bidding of your "deen" sugbon iya ma je e pelu nkan to'n boyi. You guys think you are wise and exult in injustice abi? Dont worry, it will go round.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am yoruba and i did not insult you. You can testify to that.

Ajo ma gbe opolo le ni. Omo odua ni gbogbo wa.

But there are certain elements who have sworn to destroy yoruba land because of tinubu.

U didn't insult me bro, I love that u behave truly like the yorubas.

But bro I said u should name some tangible achievements of obi as Anambra state governor u didn't answer ooh

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

So as a yorubaman with logic, u don't know that these people focus more on bad incidence in lagos more than their enclaves??

They will go any length to cover their thousands ill-manners but publicise Ur little undoing just to score cheap point.

A lady said they nearly beat her in Anambra just because she wanted to vote PDP, they did not allow the lady to vote.

Lastly u said u are not sure they rigged or disenfranchise in their stronghold but u believe APC disenfranchise and rigged in Ekiti, pls look at how naive u re??! So you are not even sure of Ur belief abi?? Just because u didn't see videos of them doing the dirty jobs

Awe, by training, i do not base my opinions or beliefs on what i have not seen or what has not been proved by evidence. Like i said, i only saw one incidence of voter suppression in the South East. As for the Ekiti votes, as a christian, i was shocked but not surprised because i know Yorubas have a deep tribalism problem so it did not really move me that Christians in Ekiti will vote for a ticket that might kill them in future. It just goes to show how tribal we are. As for the allegations that igbos hide their deficiencies and magnify those of others, you might be correct but it did not play out in outsized proportions in this election season.

My own is position is that APC should not have rigged this election at this critical stage of our national life. The country is literally dead already.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

U didn't insult me bro, I love that u behave truly like the yorubas.

But bro I said u should name some tangible achievements of obi as Anambra state governor u didn't answer ooh

Brotherly, i never lived in the South East so i dont really care about his achievements while he was governor in Anambra. My own is that, of the major candidates that contested the office, he was the most decent and befitting for Nigeria and he won the election but was rigged out.

Now, he is fighting it in court but i dont have trust in our courts. They are largely compromised and weak.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Awe, by training, i do not base my opinions or beliefs on what i have not seen or what has not been proved by evidence. Like i said, i only saw one incidence of voter suppression in the South East. As for the Ekiti votes, as a christian, i was shocked but surprised because i know Yorubas have a deep tribalism problem so it did not really move me that Christians in Ekiti will vote for a ticket that might kill them in future. It just goes to show how tribal we are. As for the allegations that igbos hide their deficiencies and magnify those of others, you might be correct but it did not play put in outsized proportions in this election season.

My own is position is that APC should not have rigged this election at this critical stage of our national life. The country is literally dead already.

U still did not answer my question, and I hate it...why are u playing hide and seek??

I said can u swear with everything u have achieved in life that LP did not cheat??...pls can u??

Let leave all these stories and grab cogent reality..can u pls??
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Brotherly, i never lived in the South East so i dont really care about his achievements while he was governor in Anambra. My own is that, of the major candidates that contested the office, he was the most decent and befitting for Nigeria and he won the election but was rigged out.

Now, he is fighting it in court but i dont have trust in our courts. They are largely compromised and weak.
Can u hear ursef bro...u don't care about his achievements, u don't care to know if he's an achiever or not, u don't want to know about his past deeds in government..all u re concerned about is that he should be made the president...

Ok na, we no go even vote for am, he would be made the president by de-facto .

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

U still did not answer my question, and I hate it...why are u playing hide and seek??

I said can u swear with everything u have achieved in life that LP did not cheat??...pls can u??

Let leave all these stories and grab cogent reality..can u pls??

How can i swear with my life with a phenomenon like electoral manipulation? No election is ever 100% perfect. But i can state that based on the available evidence and the demography involved, there was little or no rigging.

I am not a dunce that can be pushed around like the mant APC supporters here ooo. I am very educated and i want you to take note of that. You cant force me to take a position i am not comfortable with. Which one is swear with my life in this matter?
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by Philgafauto: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Can u hear ursef bro...u don't care about his achievements, u don't care to know if he's an achiever or not, u don't want to know about his past deeds in government..all u re concerned about is that he should be made the president...

Ok na, we no go even vote for am, he would be made the president by de-facto .

Most Nigerians who voted for the first time voted based on gut instinct and their sentimental call was spot on but they were rigged out.

I have lived in Lagos all my life and i am yoruba and I will always choose a Peter Obi ahead of Tinubu. I dont care if Tinubu built lagos from scratch. My sense of decency and morality will not allow me to vote for a Bola Tinubu. With his destruction of Nigeria and the buying of the election, he has proved his haters right that he is not an honorable man.
Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2023
Philgafauto:

Most Nigerians who voted for the first time voted based on gut instinct and their sentimental call was spot on but they were rigged out.

I have lived in Lagos all my life and i am yoruba and I will always choose a Peter Obi ahead of Tinubu. I dont care if Tinubu built lagos from scratch. My sense of decency and morality will not allow me to vote for a Bola Tinubu. With his destruction of Nigeria and the buying of the election, he has proved his haters right that he is not an honorable man.
maybe the haters should leave Nigeria for us...either he boy vote or he rigged, so far Nigeria get to a promise land I am happy...

U dey talk like say u no dey cheat for exam hall

1 Like

Re: WHY DO SOME PETER OBI SUPPORTERS HAVE TRUST IN NIGERIAN COURTS ? by OlawaleBammie: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2023
grin
Philgafauto:

How can i swear with my life with a phenomenon like electoral manipulation? No election is ever 100% perfect. But i can state that based on the available evidence and the demography involved, there was little or no rigging.

I am not a dunce that can be pushed around like the mant APC supporters here ooo. I am very educated and i want you to take note of that. You cant force me to take a position i am not comfortable with. Which one is swear with my life in this matter?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alaye jakpa

So far LP also rigged, even if it's in one poling unit then u don't have a case...

Remember the word, "whoever want to come to equity must come with clean hands" abi no be so??

See one of my evidence that Ur party rigged below.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Benue Want To Join South While Kwara Prefers North? / i-nigeria / Deposed Deji Of Akure Should Commit Suicide - Akinyele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.