Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko (1510 Views)

Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / She Is Pretty And Looks Like Regina Daniels . Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Jeweltz(f): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2023
It's not like she is more well behaved or more beautiful than us
Some of us are not lucky. We keep meeting bad Men and heartbreakers and very broke men who don't have any respect for women except sex sex sex. Mttchew sad sad sad
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by omotoshodontee1: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2023
u are destined to be meeting broke men and sex machine[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Qatar2022: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2023
Money and having a greedy desperate mother, Now imagine two of this thing combine together

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2023
You can be beautiful and not graceful. Let me tell you a secret, beauty is a gift from God to a lady , it naturally comes with grace but if you allow men access to your body carelessly, believe me that grace will be gone and your beauty becomes meaningless. If you are beautiful, please learn to maintain the grace that comes with it else you become empty in your beauty. Ned met Regina untouched and he immediately want to die there, Ned openly confirmed it in one of his interview

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by virginprincess(f): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2023
Op,don't forget regina was the one that give that man the fame and popularity he has today,can you give that to him?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Autobot05: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2023
tongue Next time dont open your legs until marriage so you won't come here to wail

Say no to fornication

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by irumole1975: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2023
Hoelowshow

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by PoliteActivist: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You can be beautiful and not graceful. Let me tell you a secret, beauty is a gift from God to a lady , it naturally comes with grace but if you allow men access to your body carelessly, believe me that grace will be gone and your beauty becomes meaningless. If you are beautiful, please learn to maintain the grace that comes with it else you become empty in your beauty. Ned met Regina untouched and he immediately want to die there, Ned openly confirmed it in one of his interview

But Ned was not untouched. Infact Ned had wives (WIVES!). Five of them infact! Or is the grace only a one-way affair? Also, define grace.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Nice2023(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Jeweltz:
Some of us are not lucky. We keep meeting bad Men and heartbreakers and very broke men who don't have any respect for women except sex sex sex. Mttchew sad sad sad

What makes u think the man is a good man?

Money is not everything lady.

A man who is currently fighting every body in his village over a land he acquired forcefully for his Unversity can not be a good man.

U guys should avoid judging people on screen,there is more to it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But Ned was not untouched. Infact Ned had wives (WIVES!). Five of them infact! Or is the grace only a one-way affair? Also, define grace.
I responded according to her complains so Ned touched or untouched is not the priority here.
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by PoliteActivist: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I responded according to her complains so Ned touched or untouched is not the priority here.

Well, you should have responded by pointing out to her that 1) Ned is not such a good man, good men don't marry 6 wives. 2) Ned was 60, Regina was 19. 3) Regina was/is a famous movie star 4) We have only Ned's word, and knowing what we know about Nollywood and sex, it is not believable. 5) Just being in that industry perceives a girl a slut, and if it was by that no one would marry them.
Instead you rushed to make a fallacious, compound statement, ignoring that some women sleep around and still end up with high-quality men, while some women stay virgin and still don't get married.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2023
It's because most of you desperate for wealthy men like Ned have nothing to offer than your looks. You can't do the job. Regina offered more than looks or veejay. She had a clear career path, fame and financially okay. It is mind boggling to think you want a well to do man while you are nothing yourself. This isn't about grace but attracting what you are, becoming what you want and positioning.

You want Ned type but you aren't half of his status or with any benefits. What are you? Charity? Please don't make me laugh.

BTW you really need to differentiate between a Good Man and a Rich man. grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2023
virginprincess:
Op,don't forget regina was the one that give that man the fame and popularity he has today,can you give that to him?
What a stupid assumption. Ned that was already a famous lawyer nd politician is who u de nyan dust abt Regina giving him fame. Una too de spew trash 4 mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Truthsbitter: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
If the man is good then Regina too is good...leave them make them enjoy themselves na.

What you need is to have a more realistic approach to life if you want to coonect with persons of your choice. (no carry morals for head, whether the morals come from religion or tradition or tribe or race or education. Reality of what's on ground is always more effective in life than those stereotypical morals)

She try sha.. It's not easy to love cause of money. But in this era money has got power.

I don't blame her at all
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Countersam(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jeweltz:

Karishika cast and bind...
Karishika fall and die.....
Karishika go marry your own.....

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Danisaint112(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jeweltz:

Do you want to know the secret?

Fame and sense.

I will explain. Regina is famous and financial stable plus she has sense.

Not your usual wife material kind of sense. I mean being able to choose the parents of her children wisely.

She must have had suitors, have admirers with six packs, she also has a young boyfriend but decided to choose an old billionaire. SENSE! 😁

But here is the catch she is famous and financially stable hence the reason she was noticed.
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Hatrick01: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
virginprincess:
for the very first time you are making sense.
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Raalsalghul: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Persephone1:
It's because most of you desperate for wealthy men like Ned have nothing to offer than your looks. You can't do the job. Regina offered more than looks or veejay. She had a clear career path, fame and financially okay. It is mind boggling to think you want a well to do man while you are nothing yourself. This isn't about grace but attracting what you are, becoming what you want and positioning.

You want Ned type but you aren't half of his status or with any benefits. What are you? Charity? Please don't make me laugh.

BTW you really need to differentiate between a Good Man and a Rich man. grin grin

Your talk these days dey fear me.😳
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Karlifate: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
What other values do you have aside just being a female homosapien

Let's start from there. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Karlifate: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, you should have responded by pointing out to her that
1) Ned is not such a good man, good men don't marry 6 wives.

2) Ned was 60, Regina was 19.

3) Regina was/is a famous movie star

4) We have only Ned's word, and knowing what we know about Nollywood and sex, it is not believable.

5) Just being in that industry perceives a girl a slut, and if it was by that no one would marry them.

Instead you rushed to make a fallacious, compound statement, ignoring that some women sleep around and still end up with high-quality men, while some women stay virgin and still don't get married.

🤣🤣🤣💔

Hahahahaha...

You did justice to that.
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Fahvvy: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hahahahah grin...

Some time ago some females were here on Romanceland, calling Regina all sorts of names for marrying a man old enough to be her father...

And I remember that some monikers here said that "All those females castigating Regina are secretly wishing to be in her shoes"...

Those monikers were also blasted as usual, but how far now? grin...

See the results ba? grin...
We have many more like the OP, them go confess one by one grin...

@OP...
When Nairaland males tell y'all females to have something going for yourselves, y'all will be ranting like headless chickens, thinking men are after your peanuts grin...

That girl Regina had achieved a lot before Ned entered the picture... She had her life in perspective...

So if you think beauty & manners is ALL there is to attracting rich men, then you must be delusional undecided...

Go and find something doing with your life...
Focusing on realizing your purpose...
And you'll increase the chances of meeting the man of your dreams undecided...

Until then...
Keep seething in envy till your pass grin...
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by rainydreamzz: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
PellsKodak:

Can I pluck ur virginity? undecided

Go and do something with your worthless life, scammer

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Goodlady(f): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jeweltz:
I must say that I envy her choice. The money is just irresistible!
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Zonefree(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
virginprincess:
What fame and popularity? Ned was already a HOR member when your Regina still dey play with sand.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Zonefree(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Goodlady:

I must say that I envy her choice. The money is just irresistible!
You too can make irresistible money, or don't you believe?

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by PoliteActivist: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Karlifate:

🤣🤣🤣💔

Hahahahaha...

You did justice to that.

Oh, thanks. Just stated obvious facts
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by Goodlady(f): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Zonefree:

You too can make irresistible money, or don't you believe?
I blv.
Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by PoliteActivist: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Karlifate:
What other values do you have aside just being a female homosapien

Let's start from there. kiss

Well, most girls feel that's all they need. That and maybe a bit of make-up "beauty", and they automatically deserve the highest caliber men.
"Women are hypergamous" is actually a bit of an understatement!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Like Regina Ended Up With A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko by PoliteActivist: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Persephone1:

It is mind boggling to think you want a well to do man while you are nothing yourself. This isn't about grace but attracting what you are, becoming what you want and positioning.

Wise words, "attracting what you are"! But most girls don't see it that way at all. Their hypergamy is through the roof!

(1) (Reply)

Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. / HELP! Issue With My Girlfriend / I Am Emotionally Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.