Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. (1524 Views)

Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Goodlady(f): 4:31pm On May 27, 2023
To be honest, what I v seen here is toxicity from males as if women are responsible for their misfortune.
They all abuse women but slide into their dm to beg for friendship which they ll now later turn to wooing (toasting).
The males here are broke, lacked principles and common sense!
How can you sneak behind to pamper what you v condemned!
That's childishness and hypocrisy from confused balablue human being!
Some ll be so quick to ask can I fûck you, saying vulgar words. Shameless!
The earlier the better their brain start functioning well cos females aren't responsible for woes of males. We v our own problems to and we aren't dragging males. So...get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2023
Hope you told your husband you once cheated on him and even had an abortion.

Did you or am I mistaken.

Dr

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Killerbag36: 4:36pm On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:
To be honest, what I v seen here is toxicity from males as if women are responsible for their misfortune.
They all abuse women but slide into their dm to beg for friendship which they ll now later turn to wooing (toasting).
The earlier the better their brain start functioning well. Therefore, females aren't responsible for woes of males. We v our own problems to and we aren't dragging mapes. So...get a life

Ok so wat have u to say abt the female nd the baby managers we ve in the street

Ps u call all male broke look ur profile pix with ur cheap makeup are u not broke also and hungry

6 Likes

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Zonefree(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2023
So, if there's a head count and they said women should go to the left, you sef go follow go left

7 Likes

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2023
OP, we know your type!!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by virginprincess(f): 4:54pm On May 27, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Bossly: 5:12pm On May 27, 2023
B¡tch ass n¡gga, donate more tears.😭
You crane is bleeding...

Goodlady:
The earlier the better their brain start functioning well. Therefore, females aren't responsible for woes of males. We v our own problems to and we aren't dragging mapes. So...get a life
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Goodlady(f): 9:37pm On May 27, 2023
Killerbag36:

Ok so wat have u seen abt the female nd the baby managers

Ps u call all male broke loon ur profile pix with ur cheap makeup are u not broke also
My makeup isn't cheap.
My lashes can feed you for a week.
Your existence is too low for me to exchange words with you. However, you need brain resetting response from me.
Those baby mamas were hurt by irresponsible men like you.
I may not know you in reality, but you must be a broke lowlife, sex starved pervert wanking his 2inches thing after seeing nude videos.
Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Killerbag36: 10:02pm On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:

My makeup isn't cheap.
Your existence is too low for me to exchange words with you. However, you need brain resetting response from me.
I may not know you in reality, but you must be a broke lowlife, sex starved pervert wanking his 2inches thing after seeing nude videos.
Get a life!

Bro its you dat should get a life coming online nd complaining men here re broke with ur cheap makeup once again u need a life nor this rubbish u do here in nairaland.com won't reply ur broke ass again

Lol u never feed ur sef finish u look hungry🥲
Nd finally nairaland.com men are not the cus of ur brokenness nd ugly life dats probably from ur poor dad background get a life we men here have our fight ok I wish u problem all the days of ur life bye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by ZINNYBANKS: 7:41am On May 28, 2023
This girl get problem. Apart from coming online to rant she get personal problem.. I just hope help come quickly for you..

2 Likes

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by talk2hb1(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

Can’t You See This is What You Are To Them Bleep Object!
I guess They want to Bleep you free that’s why you tagged every male here Poor, sorry Ooo Bleep Object!
Prostitute are about the most Honest Woman, at least they will tell you your price upfront.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by JustPowerApps(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2023
It's a new week anty, get a life.
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by JustPowerApps(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

My makeup isn't cheap.
Get a life!

Endless wailing of a useless Nigerian female. What else do you have to count other than makeup and eyelesses. You have any business you earn from? That will be worth boasting about not your makeup and eyelashes grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Goodlady(f): 12:45pm On May 28, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Endless wailing of a useless Nigerian female. What else do you have to count other than makeup and eyelesses. You have any business you earn from? That will be worth boasting about not your makeup and eyelashes grin grin
I can make you cry if you don't get out of my dm.

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by imagrg(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2023
You appear so hurt my dear, why are you so bitter?

1 Like

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Illegal1(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
The earlier the better their brain start functioning well cos females aren't responsible for woes of males. We v our own problems to and we aren't dragging males. So...get a life.

omoh.......aunty mi,who provoke u lyk dis nah?

u no get joy ooh..
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Justdare: 3:48pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
The toxicity you talk about runs in both the male and female circles, as a fact, if asked I would call you toxic going by your previous comments.
What I know for a fact is 90 percent of Nairalanders are kids. They have almost no idea what having/keeping a relationship is about hence the toxicity. Pls take your time to understand men not 'boys' and you'll be better for it.

1 Like

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Fahvvy: 8:26pm On May 28, 2023
JustPowerApps:

Omorrr...
I was so disgusted by her boast eh undecided...

Whilst people are boasting about the number of businesses they have and how many streams of income they have, someone is here boasting about eye lashes and make up, tweeeh, how pathetic! undecided...

Omorrr...
Her mentality is super shallow undecided...
And if you check now, it's prolly a man who gave her money to buy it o grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Goodlady(f): 5:14pm On May 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

Omorrr...
I was so disgusted by her boast eh undecided...

Whilst people are boasting about the number of businesses they have and how many streams of income they have, someone is here boasting about eye lashes and make up, tweeeh, how pathetic! undecided...

Omorrr...
Her mentality is super shallow undecided...
And if you check now, it's prolly a man who gave her money to buy it o grin...
Your existence isn't noticed.

1 Like

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by diogo23: 5:19pm On May 29, 2023
It's like you lost too much blood in your last abortion and it affect your brain?

4 Likes

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by GoodCane: 5:24pm On May 29, 2023
diogo23:
It's like you lost too much blood in your last abortion and it affect your brain?

You should have known that the girl is an olosho. The fool is a runz girl with no sense and she's obviously looking for attention on nl. The idiot should be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Bossly: 5:25pm On May 29, 2023
joblessFOOL:

Your existence isn't noticed.

STUPID BOY you crane's destruction is increasing, donate more tears.😭

Your USELESS ancestors who were enslaved will be avenged.🤡
Dedollarization (western collapse) is intensifying. tongue
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Killerbag36: 2:09am On May 30, 2023
diogo23:

Hahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

F A C T!!!!🤣🤪🤪
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Goodlady(f): 10:40am On May 30, 2023
diogo23:
You mean your sister at home
Killerbag36:

Hahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

F A C T!!!!🤣🤪🤪
Close your mouth. Your laughter stinks to whole of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by PPIA: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Has someone given you a quality fvck this month yet?
You sound like a depressed sex starved female creature😎
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Goodlady(f): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
PPIA:

Has someone given you a quality fvck this month yet?
You sound like a depressed sex starved female creature😎
If I catch you this evening, I won't spare your generation with eternal curses!
I can make you miserable like this man.

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Abolodje: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Keep crying werey na still us male gender go fuçk youand misuse that pussy wey una dey stingy.

Iku pa e ashiere😹
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Goodlady(f): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
Abolodje:

Keep crying werey na still us male gender go fuçk youand misuse that pussy wey una dey stingy.

Iku pa e ashiere😹
You must be hungry. Eat this!

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Abolodje: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:

You must be hungry. Eat this!
You might have a fine face but the truth is you’re just disgusting and it’s a turn off for me.
Whoever fuçks your pussy is only doing so outta pity and he’s definitely cheating on you with someone much better than your disgusting pitiful self.
Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Goodlady(f): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
Abolodje:

You might have a fine face but the truth is you’re just disgusting and it’s a turn off for me.
Whoever fuçks your pussy is only doing so outta pity and he’s definitely cheating on you with someone much better than your disgusting pitiful self.
Thank you. You disgust me more.
You and other boys here ll be bullying females as if na only una get craze!
FYI, I v a loving fiance who ll soon marry me.
You can have headache tonight, have a bad week ahead!

1 Like

Re: Males, Females Aren't Responsible For Your Woes. Get A Life. by Abolodje: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Thank you. You disgust me more.
You and other boys here ll be bullying females as if na only una get craze!
FYI, I v a loving fiance who ll soon marry me.
You can have headache tonight, have a bad week ahead!
I don’t give a shit if you’re getting married or not just get your disgusting ass off my mention please, it’s only a matter of time your supposedly “fiancé” gets to know your true ugly nature and then you can have a bad marriage ahead.

Ps: reduce your makeup or better still find a better shade of product that perfects your skin tone. But you have a great hair though.
Good night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

S*x With My Pastor's Wife Episode 1-8 / Nokia G21 ( 4gb/128gb) For Sale. @65k / How To Estimate A Woman's Body Count: A Guide For SIMPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.