Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million (4646 Views)

Please Help. Am I At Risk? / How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly / Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Linadinna: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2023
My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million Naira - Wife Cries Out

A married woman in dire need of money to start a business has revealed the condition her husband gave her before funding her business.

According to her, her husband made a proposition that left her in a dilemma. He wants to have a party with their maid and promised to spoil her with money if she allows it to happen.

The woman further shared that her husband has never hidden anything from her and is always open about his side chicks.

Over the six years of their marriage, he has been involved with two other women, but he has never requested a party with them.

In her words:

"My husband wants a party with our maid. He promised me a huge sum of money if I allow our maid to join us. I told him it will bring see finish and he said I can decide to send the maid away after that.

"One thing I know about my husband is that he doesn't hide anything. If he wants to do something, he will do it with his full chest and tell you. He has never hidden his side chick. We are married for 6 years and he has dated 2 girls. But why will he ask for a party with my maid.

"Not even his side chick. I'm looking for money to start a business and the 3 million he promised me will do a lot. What do u advise."

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by CodeTemplar: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Lol...instead of cheating and then apologizing, he wants an approval to cheat.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Rokiat(f): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2023
That is not your husband that is your costumer and he treats you like a prostitute.

Why would anyone stay in such relationship?

This can not be real.

And the fact she even knows his side chicks and he don’t even hide it smh. What you allow is what will continue. This woman clearly don’t love or respect her self and the husband is just treating her the way she treat and view herself.

This is mind boggling to say the least. I can’t believe women like this exists.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2023
Wahala grin grin grin

I am wordless right now grin grin
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2023
Take him to MFM

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by tolufase: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2023
What you are seeking is validation and not advice. If you can allow your husband to have a side chick, you will allow this to happen but you are for seeking validation. That # 3 million is even too much. With 500k you surely give your husband a pass. Bunkum!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Truthsbitter: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2023
Why does he want to pay that much..
Well the guy try sha...
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2023
If it's true then i see him as one of the best husbands in the world. He's honest

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by YouandiAllofus: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Y
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Negotiator001(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Super story.. you've already agree to take the deal since u said the 3m will go a long way for ur business. U are addressed the way u dress, ur husband has seen u finish

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by zed7: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Blogs want to attract readers but unfortunately, they have no intelligent content. Can't blame them though, the average Nigerian is amused by nonsense and IQ reducing content.

People spend all day watching these silly skits that makes me cringe, I wonder why we are easily amused with nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Na man the guy be
Linadinna:
My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million Naira - Wife Cries Out

A married woman in dire need of money to start a business has revealed the condition her husband gave her before funding her business.

According to her, her husband made a proposition that left her in a dilemma. He wants to have a party with their maid and promised to spoil her with money if she allows it to happen.

The woman further shared that her husband has never hidden anything from her and is always open about his side chicks.

Over the six years of their marriage, he has been involved with two other women, but he has never requested a party with them.

In her words:

"My husband wants a party with our maid. He promised me a huge sum of money if I allow our maid to join us. I told him it will bring see finish and he said I can decide to send the maid away after that.

"One thing I know about my husband is that he doesn't hide anything. If he wants to do something, he will do it with his full chest and tell you. He has never hidden his side chick. We are married for 6 years and he has dated 2 girls. But why will he ask for a party with my maid.

"Not even his side chick. I'm looking for money to start a business and the 3 million he promised me will do a lot. What do u advise."

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by LeeSmart: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Just close ur eyes now.
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
you have already accepted this demon you call "husband" and his past cheating ways and side chics, so whats to you if there is another one involved now? just take the money, call the maid and you guys spread your legs na!
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Solsix(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tufiakwa
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Mercury12(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tell him to make it 10million undecided
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by SmellingAnus(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's possible you were disrespecting him with reckless abandon when he was broke... So he feels the best way to pay you back is to treat you like a bitchhh he thinks you are cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Kobicove(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
What's the title of this movie? grin
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by tivhador: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rokiat:
That is not your husband that is your costumer and he treats you like a prostitute.

This can not be real.

And the fact she even knows his side chicks and he don’t even hide it smh. What you allow is what will continue. This woman clearly don’t love or respect her self and the husband is just treating her the way she treat and view herself.

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by rainydreamzz: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
PellsKodak:

Olosho how far

Disgusting fool.

Animal.

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Linadinna:
■ In her words: "My husband wants a party with our maid. He promised me a huge sum of money if I allow our maid to join us. I told him it will bring see finish and he said I can decide to send the maid away after that. "One thing I know about my husband is that he doesn't hide anything. If he wants to do something, he will do it with his full chest and tell you. He has never hidden his side chick. We are married for 6 years and he has dated 2 girls. But why will he ask for a party with my maid. "Not even his side chick. I'm looking for money to start a business and the 3 million he promised me will do a lot. What do u advise."
Which kain yeye advice this one need? undecided
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Streetmovement(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

BMF
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Freighthost: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Where did u meet dis kind of shameless bingo

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Goodlady(f): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Fiction. Only an animal ll demand that. Men are scums anyways.
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by galantjoe(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Rokiat:

This can not be real.

It is only in Nigeria that open marriage does not exist.

Let me educate you more on open marriage . It is a situation where both partner / spouse live in same roof or separate roofs, but they re free to have sexual relationship with other person other than his or her spouse.

It is allowed scenario, it doesn't make the man or woman being taken as a prostitute or sex material. There is always terms and conditions of such arrangements.

So I will advice her to allow her maid to have sex with her man since she has been allowing him before
Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by Rokiat(f): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
galantjoe:

It is only in Nigeria that open marriage does not exist.

Let me educate you more on open marriage . It is a situation where both partner / spouse live in same roof or separate roofs, but they re free to have sexual relationship with other person other than his or her spouse.

It is allowed scenario, it doesn't make the man or woman being taken as a prostitute or sex material. There is always terms and conditions of such arrangements.

So I will advice her to allow her maid to have sex with her man since she has been allowing him before

Did I tell you I needed education on open marriage or that I didn’t know what an open marriage is?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million by heniford2: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Rokiat:

This can not be real.

he hides it wahala he no hide am wahala is it better he cheats with any girl than one person ur aware of her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Free Myself From A White Garment Girl / I'm In Love With Two Women:please Help! / I Hate Ladies Wit Big Nyash. Afterall It Is Just A Shitbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.