Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million (9335 Views)

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For 3M – Lagos Slay Queen / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by HeWrites(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2017
A 26-year-old lady has written to relationship expert, Joro on how she got involved in the trade of sleeping with dogs for money.

According to the lady, she says her friends introduced her to the business, and assured her that she will get the sum of N3 million for patronizing the organizers.

Upon arrival at the venue of her meeting, both the lady and her friend were offered a sum of N120,000 for attending.
Their hosts were a bunch of expatriates who made them sleep with Alsatian dogs.

The incident took place in Victoria Island, Lagos with foreigners in charge.dog-sex1

The sex with Alsatian dogs, according to the 26-year-old lady, was explosive and ever since, she has been lusting after dogs.

She added that a white powder was put in the dog’s nose for ‘agility.’
She reportedly took to the ‘ill act’ after some of her mates in the University introduced her to the business to make money and earn a living since she was “swimming” in poverty.

Here’s her story;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-she-had-sex.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Macgreat(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

Mr Joro? Weldon

11 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by sehin79(m): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2017
HA she will be lusting after dog!!!
nothing money will not accomplish.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Standardcosting(m): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Lie from the pit of an incinerator

10 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by ArchangeLucifer: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2017
While im pretty sure this is a stupid lie by a blogger trying to direct traffic to his page, I also have come to expect anything from our beloved desperate slay queens.

Its very possible because Naija girls have no dignity as long as money is involved.

Nothing surprises me about slay queens anymore.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by NeeKlaus: 12:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Dog dey fvck like god? Which kind of lie will Joro not force down our throats? grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by habsydiamond(m): 1:04am On Dec 14, 2017
O Ku orire oooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by amokeme(f): 1:26am On Dec 14, 2017
What is joro's job exactly? Because I don't understand how a grown man will be fabricating story like this undecided

14 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by SKhanmi: 1:51am On Dec 14, 2017
Adonbelieveit?!
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by MhizzAJ(f): 2:00am On Dec 14, 2017
This is really disgusting

How can a woman have sex with a dog undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by hakeem4(m): 2:07am On Dec 14, 2017
amokeme:
What is joro's job exactly? Because I don't understand how a grown man will be fabricating story like this undecided
he sells beard cream

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by SirMichael1: 2:48am On Dec 14, 2017
This one has nothing up stairs oo.

You entered a room you haven't seen before? So you've seen the living room before ehn? You found yourself in a new location, a new apartment and you're telling us about a room you haven't seen

When it was time, you prayed to God for guidance??

Some people are goats and as such should be eating grasses

I'm starting to think Joro's stories are fake

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by duduade: 3:55am On Dec 14, 2017
The dog grasped her..

Grasper ni

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by dayleke: 4:55am On Dec 14, 2017
Riro getting its groove on.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Martin0(m): 5:17am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is really disgusting
How can a woman have sex with a dog undecided
Wait oo so dog can make a human lady even cum..
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Oyindidi(f): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Wait oo so dog can make a human lady even cum..
You no dey sleep? tongue
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Martin0(m): 5:25am On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
You no dey sleep? tongue

Na wa for u ooo,I don wakeup since 4am to read as I missed reading before I slept off last night..

Mehn I nor know the kin woman wey u be ooo,abi dem kids na wake u upgrin
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Martin0(m): 5:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
You no dey sleep? tongue

Oyin,diz dog issue nor dey suprise u?
If a dog actually made that girl come then I think they perform well pass men ooo,coz e nor easy to make a woman com,coz yesterday I read for NL say to make a woman come u need to chop her snailgrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 14, 2017
joro, please promise us your stupidity and lies ends this year

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by thatsincerechic(f): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Fake story.
People sleep with dogs , yes I know that but this particular story is not true

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Nutase: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2017
this joro can lie for traffic. this story has been circulating long before the advent of instagram na
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by spaggyy(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2017
Well
Do u live n in abeokuta ?

Are u a babe interested in party with my gf and i

Then hit me up on whatsapp

Please matured clean person only
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by chuksanambra: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2017
spaggyy:
Well
Do u live n in abeokuta ?

Are u a babe interested in party with my gf and i

Then hit me up on whatsapp

Please matured clean person only

Segun, kuuse o.

Go Mapoly and Funnab, girls dey dere. You won't even spend much before they follow you.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by chuksanambra: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Dog dey fvck like god? Which kind of lie will Joro not force down our throats? grin

Forget joro. Dude is a dumb liar. Posting fake stories which no one can verify.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
While im pretty sure this is a stupid lie by a blogger trying to direct traffic to his page, I also have come to expect anything from our beloved desperate slay queens.

Its very possible because Naija girls have no dignity as long as money is involved.

Nothing surprises me about slay queens anymore.

Desperate bloggers everywhere
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2017
It didnt happen, dear blogger. A dog on cocaine will sleep off immediately.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by lalasticlala(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Joro & lies, made up story
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Useless bloggers
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Ajfems(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2017
OK. So nah dog be the way nw. Which style una come do. Is it still doggy cool
HeWrites:
A 26-year-old lady has written to relationship expert, Joro on how she got involved in the trade of sleeping with dogs for money.

According to the lady, she says her friends introduced her to the business, and assured her that she will get the sum of N3 million for patronizing the organizers.

Upon arrival at the venue of her meeting, both the lady and her friend were offered a sum of N120,000 for attending.
Their hosts were a bunch of expatriates who made them sleep with Alsatian dogs.

The incident took place in Victoria Island, Lagos with foreigners in charge.dog-sex1

The sex with Alsatian dogs, according to the 26-year-old lady, was explosive and ever since, she has been lusting after dogs.

She added that a white powder was put in the dog’s nose for ‘agility.’
She reportedly took to the ‘ill act’ after some of her mates in the University introduced her to the business to make money and earn a living since she was “swimming” in poverty.

Here’s her story;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-she-had-sex.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Mynd44 day don break for VI oh
Re: Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million by robosky02(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
You no dey sleep? tongue
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Sign A Prenuptial Aggrement Before Marriage?men See Reasons Here. / "if You Can Make A Girl Laugh, You Can Make Her Do Anything"? / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.