Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,478 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman (1028 Views)

Can A Single Financially Stable Woman Love And Marry A Poor Submissive Man? / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2023
So I went to town to sample the opinion of Nigerians on the merits of dating a financially stable woman and these are the responses I got:

1. Dating a financially stable woman is a blessing. When she says "I love you" you know it comes from the heart and not because of empty
stomach or human hair

2. When a woman on an empty stomach tells you "I love you", her own is very dangerous. It breeds the worst form of deceit and entitlement

3. I laugh. She might be financially stable and still say she loves you without meaning it. That could be due to a hundred and one reasons

4. You just know the emotions are real

5. Financially stable women and multiple partners are like 5 & 6. You're not the only one they love

6. Some men never hear "I would take you out" from their babe even by mistake grin

7. She go change

8. Most of the time it comes from the (starving) vagina

9. The emotions are real

10. But most of this set of people can raise shoulder

11. Omo, na real blessing

12. But they tend to misbehave

13. And she fit even give you money join

Hmmmn! How true are these responses?

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by frozen70(f): 1:08am On Apr 01, 2023
SundayNightGist:
So I went to town to sample the opinion of Nigerians on the merits of dating a financially stable woman and these are the responses I got:

1. Dating a financially stable woman is a blessing. When she says "I love you" you know it comes from the heart and not because of empty
stomach or human hair

2. When a woman on an empty stomach tells you "I love you", her own is very dangerous. It breeds the worst form of deceit and entitlement

3. I laugh. She might be financially stable and still say she loves you without meaning it. That could be due to a hundred and one reasons

5. Financially stable women and multiple partners are like 5 & 6. You're not the only one they love

6. Some men never hear "I would take you out" from their babe even by mistake grin

7. She go change

9. The emotions are real

If you are dating a financially stable woman, just respect yourself that's all

That word respect yourself means so many things

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by Treassured: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2023
frozen70:

Hmmm.
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by frozen70(f): 1:16am On Apr 01, 2023
Treassured:

Hmmm.

Lol
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
frozen70:

Omo! You sound like you're talking from experience dear. Kindly throw more light. Thanks, I'll be waiting grin
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Treassured:

Hmmm.

Na real hmmm o! You literally took the word out of my mouth Lol

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by frozen70(f): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Omo! You sound like you're talking from experience dear. Kindly throw more light. Thanks, I'll be waiting grin

😂 Lol

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by sharpwriter(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Na real hmmm o! You literally took the word out of my mouth Lol
Because her summary is perfect! Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
SundayNightGist:
â–  So I went to town to sample the opinion of Nigerians on the merits of dating a financially stable woman and these are the responses I got:
stomach or human hair
7. She go change
9. The emotions are real
How true are which responses? undecided
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How true are which responses? undecided

How true are all the responses biko?
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
sharpwriter:

As in ehn grin

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
SundayNightGist:
â–  How true are all the responses biko?
So, you are essentially asking us if all the differing opinions are true? Are you kidding? undecided
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, you are essentially asking us if all the differing opinions are true? Are you kidding? undecided

Yes ke! grin
Is that too much to ask?
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About Dating A Financially Stable Woman by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
sharpwriter:

Honestly! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? / 10 Ways To Know If Your Girl Is Into Hookup / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.