Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? (990 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Michaelspresh(f): 6:36am On Sep 27, 2023
I’m gonna start with myself….
First of all,nobody’s gonna tell you your girlfriend is ugly
2)my genotype is AA and I’m 5’7 (stop playing in olaoflagos voice)
3)No matter how we fight,I’ll never create a scene,destroy your car or television or any properties
4)if i tell you i love you,i love you cos it’s not coming from a place of hunger or from the financial benefits I’ll get.
5)You will have peace of mind cos I’m a one woman’s man and I’ll push your growth cos you can’t be with me and settle for less when im so ambitious.
6)i will support you physically,financially,spiritually and otherwise
7)I’ll plan random surprises,dates etc and make you different delicacies so far you are a provider
coolYou do not have to worry about me at public functions,i can speak for myself and also dress decently
9) final one,Nobody will call your girlfriend a dullard..i can help with work,share ideas,partake in intelligent conversations Etc

This thread is for the ladies and for single men searching for relationships
Over to you ladies,tell us the benefits of dating you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Why do you guys keep asking this question almost every week? Like honestly, if you've got nothing better or different to post about, then get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Puss360(f): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Why do you guys keep asking this question almost every week? Like honestly, if you've got nothing better or different to post about, then get a life.
Don't mind dem... it's very common to ask these questions and still pick on whatever a lady replies Nd use it to troll her....
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Carcholce: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Samantha124:

You are telling Nigeria women to get a life? Dey play.

Their life nor pass dating and relationships. It is their birthright and only way of communicating and social interaction. Nothing else matters

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by illicit(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2023
I can't ever beat u
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by dingbang(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Carcholce:

Their life nor pass dating and relationships. It is their birthright and only way of communicating and social interaction. Nothing else matters
honestly. Preshieben aka michealspresh no just get anything to do with her life
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by talented321: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2023
You have to calm down this days, is like you want to change.. Where is izonborn098 your samantha is causing nuisance..
Samantha124:

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2023
My statement was not only referring to women, but nairaland men also.

This question is asked almost every week... I mean do they expect nairalanders to repeat themselves over the same thing almost every week? And it's mostly nairaland men who would open threads about it.
Carcholce:

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2023
Sometimes I don't get you... I week ago you accused me of attacking you and I apologized and said I'll minimize interacting or quoting you.

I had even made a decision that I wasn't going to quote you again after that day and I was surprised to see one day you quoting me.

Now you're in my case, why?
talented321:
You have to calm down this days, is like you want to change.. Where is izonborn098 your samantha is causing nuisance..
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by CallTheCops(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Samantha124:
I thought people said you were nice. This post shows the opposite

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by ThatFairGuy1: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2023
You all should stop this stereotype, it's not funny
Carcholce:

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2023
I don't care what you or other people say or think about me, this is a faceless forum.
CallTheCops:
I thought people said you were nice. This post shows the opposite
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by talented321: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Sorry about that, but you need to calm down..
Samantha124:
Sometimes I don't get you... I week ago you accused me of attacking you and I apologized and said I'll minimize interacting or quoting you.

I had even made a decision that I wasn't going to quote you again after that day and I was surprised to see one day you quoting me.

Now you're in my case, why?
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2023
And you need to leave me alone.
talented321:
Sorry about that, but you need to calm down..
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Lungdick: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Michaelspresh are you a virgin??
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Carcholce: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
You all should stop this stereotype, it's not funny

Alright sir.
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by CallTheCops(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't care what you or other people say or think about me, this is a faceless forum.
fvck off. I loathe SAns
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by SparklingWindow(f): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
We have to benefit from each other
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by izonborn098(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Samantha samantha, you and talented sha...
Samantha124:
And you need to leave me alone.
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by izonborn098(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Op have good point online but i don't know about offline..
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Nicepoker(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Op this your CV can't quality you to even become a side chick.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
None cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Negroid001(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Michaelspresh:
3)No matter how we fight,I’ll never create a scene,destroy your car or television or any properties
4)if i tell you i love you,i love you cos it’s not coming from a place of hunger or from the financial benefits I’ll get.
5)You will have peace of mind cos I’m a one woman’s man and I’ll push your growth cos you can’t be with me and settle for less when im so ambitious.
7)I’ll plan random surprises,dates etc and make you different delicacies so far you are a provider
coolYou do not have to worry about me at public functions,i can speak for myself and also dress decently
9) final one,Nobody will call your girlfriend a dullard..i can help with work,share ideas,partake in intelligent conversations Etc

Most realistic female on Nairaland.
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by folake4u(f): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Autobot05: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
Here to read lies cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Antell95(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2023
Let me look out for a Queen here.
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Antell95(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2023
Puss360:

Don't mind dem... it's very common to ask these questions and still pick on whatever a lady replies Nd use it to troll her....
Rubbish

Look well, A lady asked the question and started by listing her qualities...
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by Ghoxt: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:

Nice
Re: Ladies,what Are The Benefits Of Dating You? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Michaelspresh:

I love beautiful ladies like you but I can't stick with just 1 woman

(1) (Reply)

Please What Does Dis Dream Mean? / How Old Is Your Marriage? And How Is The Experience So Far? / Real men dont cry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.